Red Cable Day - January Edition

1. Saswat Deb Barman
    Gingerbread Jan 16, 2021

Saswat Deb Barman , Jan 16, 2021 :
    Forum RCC Day (1).jpg
    Hey Community,

Hope you guys are having an amazing year so far!

We’re back with the Red Cable Day for this month, and in addition to exclusive benefits we’re also introducing a special product – OnePlus Urban Traveler Backpack.

While we announced the new backpack last month on the occasion of OnePlus’ anniversary, the product goes on sale this Red Cable Day on oneplus.in. Further, you can purchase this backpack only via an invite code, which can be obtained from Red Cable Privé from 17th January onwards. So click here to know more about this backpack on Community forums, and head to Red Cable Privé to get the invite code. You can then use the code to purchase this product on oneplus.in.

Coming back to Red Cable Day, read on to know all about the special benefits we have in store for you.

On Red Cable Privé, you can get these new vouchers by exchanging some RedCoins:

1. Free OnePlus Powerbank on purchase of any OnePlus device (valid on purchase of OnePlus 8, 8 Pro, 8T & 7T Pro)

2. Invite code to purchase the OnePlus Urban Traveler Backpack

3. 50% discount voucher for battery replacement, valid for OnePlus 3-6T device users only
    (Please note that voucher redemption and purchase process for each of these vouchers is mentioned on respective voucher pages on Red Cable Privé)

On oneplus.in, you can purchase a special bundle comprising of OnePlus Powerbank and newly launched OnePlus Band at an exciting price of Rs.3399. All you got to do is add both the products to cart, and the price will automatically be updated on checkout page.

It’s a special offer valid for only Red Cable Day, so make the most of it while you can!

If you head to the OnePlus Experience Stores on 17th you can purchase the OnePlus accessories (except the OnePlus Band and straps) at a discount of 5%.

At OnePlus Service Centers we have these offers lines up for you:

1. 50% off on battery replacements for OnePlus 3-6T device users (vouchers can be purchased on Red Cable Privé, and claimed at the service centers.

2. Up to 100% discount on spare part charges for selected OnePlus devices.

3. 0 service charges on all repairs.

4. Bowl of Happiness lucky draw
    (*Offer 1 & 2 cannot be availed together)

So that’s all from us. We hope you make the most of these benefits.

We’d love to hear your feedback on Red Cable Club. So click here to share your thoughts with us, and get a chance to win the newly launched OnePlus Red Cable Pro (Life membership plan) for free.

Never Settle.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2021

2. .Deleted_Member.
    Nougat Jan 16, 2021

.Deleted_Member. , Jan 16, 2021 :
    can you explain me this?! thanks in advance. and what devices?

Starcommander likes this.
  3. avipatilkop
    Cupcake Jan 16, 2021

BeingIncog likes this.
  4. Dhruv Kashyap
    Jelly Bean Jan 17, 2021

5. SRD.
    Lollipop Jan 17, 2021

SRD. , Jan 17, 2021 :
    Red cable Club is in a right direction but need to provide a little more clarity on offers.

BeingIncog likes this.
  6. OALEXANDER
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Jan 17, 2021

OALEXANDER , Jan 17, 2021 :
    Feedback form filled. I hope the feedback is taken and corrected right away so we can really benefit the use of RCC.

BeingIncog likes this.
  7. .Deleted_Member.
    Nougat Jan 17, 2021

.Deleted_Member. , Jan 17, 2021 :
    this was joke... super unsatisfied... 🙄🙄🙄😡😡😡

Starcommander likes this.
  8. .Deleted_Member.
    Nougat Jan 17, 2021

.Deleted_Member. , Jan 17, 2021 :
    i did not expected from a company that charges premium and offers RCC for namesake.

regards
    unsatisfied long time customer/user.

9. Vishal2010r
    Froyo Jan 17, 2021

Vishal2010r , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 17, 2021 :
    Today, I visited one of the service center to get the screen of my OnePlus 5 replaced and new battery installed in it. I got 100% discount on service charges, 50% discount on battery but had to pay full for the screen. I am happy with the service I received. However, I am not sure why OnePlus does not offer 15% discount on spares of OnePlus 5 and above as claimed in their advertisement (refer image).
    1610896665696.jpg

10. Vishal2010r
    Froyo Jan 17, 2021

BeingIncog likes this.
  11. SJBoss
    Lollipop Jan 17, 2021

SJBoss , Jan 17, 2021 :
    What's that supposed to mean? Why can't you just name the "selected" device right away so no one has to go through the hassle of visiting the service center only to be denied that no such offers are available? You guys are way too comfortable with making your customers look like a fool.

12. deepankur19
    Honeycomb Jan 17, 2021

13. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jan 18, 2021

Starcommander , Jan 18, 2021 :
    Pathetic service. After hearing the issues faced by @BeingIncog I am very much upset with OnePlus.

Promises are broken, miscommunication between various teams coupled with one of the worst customer service.

Shailender Sharma and BeingIncog like this.
  14. Shailender Sharma
    Marshmallow Jan 19, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Jan 19, 2021 :
    Feedback submitted.
    I hope to see "Unambiguous" offers from RCC in near future. Also, your explanation should be understandable to a laymen.

Vishal2010r and BeingIncog like this.
  15. Lu82
    Eclair Feb 16, 2021