Other Red Club _ One Plus Care _ what is the validity time after selecting 50% Off Battery replacement ?

1. tejasbhatt19
    Donut Dec 25, 2019

tejasbhatt19 , Dec 25, 2019 :
    Hello All,

I have Joined RED CLUB. My query is when should I opt Oneplus Care's "50% Off on Battery replacement" ?? Is it having any validity after opting for it ??

Is it a limited time Offer ?? Should I select it now and use it when needed ??

Once I select the Benefit of "50% Off on Battery replacement" it will be with me as long as I use Phone OR I should activate the benefit when needed ?? OR it will get lapsed ??

Doctor Corgi likes this.
  2. Prakash4635
    Froyo Jan 14, 2020

Caomhin likes this.
  3. avtarsinghgill
    Cupcake May 28, 2020

avtarsinghgill , May 28, 2020 :
    I have joined RED CLUB, and selected the 50% battery benefit. it said CLAIMED. After that I backed up the data and formatted the phone before I take it to the service centre. And after resetting my phone, now 50% battery benefit is not visible in the app but its there in REDCLUB, if I go to my account in Browser, it says CLAIMED, but nothing is coming in OnePlus Care or Servify. Now OnePlus is telling me to contact Servify, and Servify is telling me to contact OnePlus. I am using OnePlus 6(In INDIA). Can anyone tell me how to proceed ? Is there anyone who faced the same issue ?

4. N1587797389718
    Cupcake May 29, 2020

N1587797389718 , May 29, 2020 :
    This seems to be a technical error & I think that only Servify (support@servify.tech) will be able to assist you with this. I would recommend you to kindly get in touch with them on their social handles as they are quick in responding to those platforms.

Good Luck..