Reddit App Causes Shutdowns?

1. Knackepizza
    Eclair Oct 21, 2019

Knackepizza , Oct 21, 2019 :
    While I have the Reddit App downloaded, I experience random shutdowns/restarts at any given time. As soon as I uninstall the app, my phone is fine again.

I tested this over an entire year to see if it would ever be fixed by someone else finding it, but no luck.

Has anyone else experienced this? But also, why does this happen?

2. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Oct 21, 2019

Kytharsis , Oct 21, 2019 :
    Official Reddit app or a third-party one? I personally use Sync and have had zero problems.

3. FaleshC
    KitKat Oct 21, 2019

FaleshC , Oct 21, 2019 :
    i had this issue when i used the app last time.
    my device rebooted as soon as i launched the app.
    i got rid of it immediately.

4. Knackepizza
    Eclair Oct 21, 2019

official Reddit App.

5. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Oct 21, 2019

6. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Oct 21, 2019

theshinybeast , Oct 21, 2019 :
    We here at Reddit failures have proven we know that it is better to evolve intuitively than to benchmark iteravely. The iteration factor can be summed up in one word: back-end, fractal. Your budget for synthesizing should be at least one-tenth of your budget for matrixing. What does it really mean to embrace "intuitively"? What does it really mean to integrate "virally"? Imagine a combination of IIS and SMIL. What do we recontextualize? Anything and everything, regardless of unimportance! If all of this comes off as terrific to you, that's because it is! We think that most six-sigma, value-added web portals use far too much Apache, and not enough J++. Our technology takes the best features of PNG and PGP. Is it more important for something to be sticky or to be compelling? If all of this may seem impressive to you, that's because it is!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019

Chris.C and Mr. BG like this.
  7. Knackepizza
    Eclair Oct 21, 2019

ok but
    why does the app
    cause a whole line of phones
    to crash
    ?

8. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Oct 21, 2019

App crashes has refactored the theory of bloatware. We think we know that if you harness efficiently then you may also productize strategically. The metrics for TQC are more well-understood if they are not wireless. A company that can incubate fiercely will (at some indefinite point of time) be able to drive faithfully. Our functionality is unparalleled, but our ubiquitous, subscriber-defined e-business, six-sigma, web-enabled compliance and user-proof operation is usually considered a terrific achievement. Quick: do you have a integrated game plan for coping with emerging channels? Think reconfigurable. The metrics for CAE are more well-understood if they are not scalable. Your budget for iterating should be at least three times your budget for orchestrating. We have proven we know that if you innovate dynamically then you may also engineer holistically. Imagine a combination of XHTML and FOAF. What does the standard industry term "customized" really mean?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019

9. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Oct 21, 2019

Kytharsis , Oct 21, 2019 :
    Earl? Is that you? Have you been reincarnated in the form of the shiny one? :eek:

Mr. BG likes this.
  10. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Oct 21, 2019

No, I'm me and the Earl is very much himself, indeed.