Refund Issue. via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. G_Sandipan_Basu
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2020

G_Sandipan_Basu , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 30, 2020 :
    Hi. I have ordered the type c to 3.5 mm adapter from oneplus site. It was undeliverable by the courier and they took that somewhere else rather than my address. I went to support center and they told me to generate return request.They had refunded only the product's price.They are denying to refund the sipping cost. I can understand their concern. But if that order ever delivered to me i would have accepted that, but it went somewhere else so why i have to pay the shipping charge. Can anyone help me regarding this? I am from india.

m india.
    1593515523651.jpg

o 1593515700383.jpg

1593515573243.jpg 1593515676909.jpg

2. Artemus.
    Nougat Jun 30, 2020

Artemus. , Jun 30, 2020 :
    You can't expect them to refund the shipping cost... since that's up to the courier, not the sender.

3. Tobikage
    Nougat Jun 30, 2020

Tobikage , Jun 30, 2020 :
    Did it ?

Read the tracking updates again.

4. G_Sandipan_Basu
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2020

That means it is courier's fault.. that mean they are scamming people by not sending the order to provided address. so users will request for return so they can take the shipping charge for free although they are not delivering.

5. G_Sandipan_Basu
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2020

Yes! They sent it in a different address which is approx 60 km away from my address..They sent it in other pincode. After that courier contacted me tell it out of delivery area.

6. Artemus.
    Nougat Jun 30, 2020

Artemus. , Jun 30, 2020 :
    Talk to Bluedart/DHL about that, not OP. They're the ones responsible.

7. G_Sandipan_Basu
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2020

Artemus.

Talk to Bluedart/DHL about that, not OP. They're the ones responsible.​

I did it bro.. they told me that contact the oneplus support..But oneplus support told me that it can't be delivered..

8. JustASoftwareEngineer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 30, 2020

JustASoftwareEngineer , Jun 30, 2020 :
    I'll die on this hill in vehemently disagreeing with you. I have NEVER heard of a shipping company refunding the recipient of a package. Shipping companies issue refunds to the shipper (OnePlus).

Any company worth their salt would refund the shipping cost. When you're a business, your shipping partner (in this case, bluedart/dhl) is a reflection of your business. If I ship something, and the company I chose to partner with (or utilize) for shipping screws up, I'd be a terrible businessperson to lay that burden on my customer.

If @G_Sandipan_Basu put the wrong address, or otherwise influenced the failure, than yeah, he should be liable for the shipping costs. Otherwise, he is not the customer of DHL/Bluedart.. OnePlus is, so OnePlus, should refund their customer, and than Bluedart/DHL can refund OnePlus (their customer). I've never seen it work any other way.

G_Sandipan_Basu likes this.