Regarding damaged happened to my device under your oneplus service via OnePlus Community App

1. pavanjami7 , via OnePlus Community App , Sep 27, 2021 :
    View attachment 1709290

View attachment 1709287

View attachment 1709286

View attachment 1709288

View attachment 1709289

View attachment 1709291
    my device is having speaker issue getting noise from the speaker, so I went to nearby service center which is located in visakhapatnam, there they checked my device and they told me speaker has to be replace and it cost around 600-1500 rupees for it, and the service center member told me your device has exetended warranty which covers this repair,and he told me to gave it fot pickup and drop service so that I can get repair done without any cost, so on August 28th I make a book a repair, the delivery boy came to pick up on August 30th, so I packed my device safely and gave it to him, and my device is happened like this and the service center telling is we are responsible for, I'm asking without my mistake my device is fully broken under your service and why should I have to pay for it, and my device is fully damaged under your service and company has to take that responsibility for my device.

2. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Sep 27, 2021

Tokolozi , Sep 27, 2021 :
    You would need to contact support. This should fall under the courier's insurance.

Artemus, Caomhin, KluGe and 2 others like this.
  3. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Sep 27, 2021

Liehjan , Sep 27, 2021 :
    Contact support directly!

4. Tobikage
    Nougat Sep 27, 2021

Artemus and Caomhin like this.

6. pavanjami7 , via OnePlus Community App , Sep 27, 2021 :
    I'm contacting daily to the support, they simply just saying wait for some more time, it has been 28day upto now, but today while I'm call to customer care they just simply saying wait for some more time.

7. Tobikage
    Nougat Sep 27, 2021

Tobikage , Sep 27, 2021 :
    Well the courier person picking it up should have been responsible to check if it was packed properly.

If he picked it up , it becomes the courier company's responsibility.

Did you keep any photos / video evidence of the packed device with you before shipping ?

Artemus, Caomhin, Liehjan and 2 others like this.
  8. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Sep 27, 2021

Liehjan , Sep 27, 2021 :
    Sorry to hear that it takes this much time, unfortunately this isn't something the community can speed up.
    Indeed, but if OP doesn't have photos or video of the package before the carrier took it... It's word against word and hard to proof.
    If there is proof, then the responsibility is on the carrier and they should cover the damage.

Artemus, Tobikage and Caomhin like this.