[Submitted] Regarding the display discoloration

1. razaransari18
    Froyo Mar 28, 2020

razaransari18 , Mar 28, 2020 :
    Title Regarding the display discoloration
    Device OnePlus7T Software Version O2 Stable 200202
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description Hello OnePlus. I am an Old OnePlus user.I am using OnePlus devices since Oneplus one days. all your devices are great but i had noticed some discoloration issue with the amoled panels you use in your flagships right from OnePlus 3t to OnePlus 7t. I recently bought OnePlus 7t but had that frustrating discoloration issue. i contacted the customer care team thy replaced the device but it had the same issue as well.then they acknowledged that and changed the display..but to my disappointment this one has the same issue. some sort of burn in i guess just around the notch.It is very visible when the background has greyish background or dark background (Ps:not on pitch black or white). Please it is a request to get it checked with your engineers. Because phones that costs around half the price of yours doesn't have this issue with their amoled.Thanks and regards
    Any other comments
    Hello OnePlus. I am an Old OnePlus user.I am using OnePlus devices since Oneplus one days. all your devices are great but i had noticed some discoloration issue with the amoled panels you use in your flagships right from OnePlus 3t to OnePlus 7t. I recently bought OnePlus 7t but had that frustrating discoloration issue. i contacted the customer care team thy replaced the device but it had the same issue as well.then they acknowledged that and changed the display..but to my disappointment this one has the same issue. some sort of burn in i guess just around the notch.It is very visible when the background has greyish background or dark background (Ps:not on pitch black or white). Please it is a request to get it checked with your engineers. Because phones that costs around half the price of yours doesn't have this issue with their amoled.Thanks and regards