2. laz61
    Gingerbread Nov 27, 2014

serum likes this.
  3. azhir
    Donut Nov 27, 2014

azhir , Nov 27, 2014 :
    Forever alone :(
    21 and never kissed a girl :/

On the upside I'm in a serious relationship with my hand, though I think she's cheating on me with the guitar :/

Reivon Choccoli likes this.
  4. Lancelot_69
    Lollipop Nov 27, 2014

5. arjoon
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 3, 2014

6. chandu_8775
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2014

chandu_8775 , Dec 3, 2014 :
    IN A CRAZY RELATIONSHIP OF FUTURE WITH "THE ONE WHO NEVER SETTLES" .. MY bday is on DEC 9th hope i get it hmmm . #AMAZONWISH !!!

7. akinhd
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 8, 2014

8. jincesam
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2014

9. Edduh
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2014

10. ecy5maa
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 8, 2014

ecy5maa , Dec 8, 2014 :
    No time for a relationship. Too busy plotting to take over the world.

11. akinhd
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 11, 2014

12. DrOrange
    Donut Dec 11, 2014

DrOrange , Dec 11, 2014 :
    Single. I've had one relationship and it lasted 5 years. Being single is awesome. :)

13. jjppttccbb
    Jelly Bean Dec 11, 2014

jjppttccbb , Dec 11, 2014 :
    Clever... :p
    As for myself? What is essential to a relationship? Affection. I have little to none. Hence... The rest is moot.

14. Serbian Overlord
    KitKat Dec 11, 2014

15. Laamapalmu
    Jelly Bean Dec 11, 2014

16. cmb4877
    Eclair Dec 11, 2014

17. Nettwerk
    Gingerbread Dec 11, 2014

18. Adityaastro
    Eclair Dec 11, 2014

19. The Earl of Twatshire
    KitKat Dec 11, 2014

The Earl of Twatshire , Dec 11, 2014 :
    Why thank you for your enquiry into my relationship status.

At the moment I am currently single. I have been widowed seven times, all my beloved wives victims to unfortunate shot gun related accidents.

I am however keen to move onto my next romantic relationship, I do feel I have a lot to offer the fairer sex. I shall list several of my finer qualities.

• A love of the finer things in life. I enjoy long walks by my boating lake, fine dining, drinking fine drinks, romantic candle lit dinners, drinking alcoholic beverages, holding hands, shot gun maintenance and all other romantic things.
    • I am rather well cultured and matured by age. I know my dessert fork from a desert fork. I am also very polite, I never swear or demean myself. Swearing is the lark of the underclass and not gentlemanly.
    • I have an imaginary butler. I'm sure you can see the advantages of having such a wonderful resource. He does all my cleaning, washing, dresses and undresses me and role plays being the woman when I need to practice my kissing and relationship skills.
    • I own a genuine real giraffe called Malcom. He is a wonderful impish creature, always in a lovely mood and a great kisser.
    • I own a vast collection of modern and vintage shotguns. I have a passion for shooting and practice as often as I can. I am prone to the odd tragic shotgun related accident, but the local constabulary are very understanding.
    • I own a country manor in the charming rural Twatshire, of which I am a Earl. I own roughly 60% of Twatshire and am a prominent voice on the parish council.
    • I am a deeply spiritual man and have a keen devout belief in The Great Space Lizard. May his scales be blessed.
    I do hope there are some rich women who have a interest in a older man with a a wonderful house and a inability to control his shot gun.

Tooodles.

20. armmani2001
    KitKat Dec 11, 2014