Release your (inner) child’s creativity and win an exclusive goodie bag

1. Starcommander
    Lollipop Jun 1, 2020

Starcommander , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Thanks lol.. I can't think of anything else other than gaming lol...

2. Starcommander
    Lollipop Jun 1, 2020

Nice one @MosheG1! 😁

3. JustASoftwareEngineer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 1, 2020

JustASoftwareEngineer , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 1, 2020 :
    I just hope my Pac-Man pre-installed idea gets taken.

4. Starcommander
    Lollipop Jun 1, 2020

Is that asus zenbook pro duo? 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍

5. JustASoftwareEngineer

JustASoftwareEngineer , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Yep! With the i9. Very powerful computer with, like Asus provides for all of it's models, incomprehensive after sales support. Win10 updates have broken things (not major things, but hard to ignore, like touchpad reliability), and it's taken Asus months to rectify, if they even do. And, they don't even let you report the issues if you know they're definitely affecting everyone.. they just tell you to rma it or do a hard reinstall of win10.. meh, it's such a beautiful piece of hardware though.

MosheG1 and Starcommander like this.
  6. Starcommander
    Lollipop Jun 1, 2020

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

7. JustASoftwareEngineer

JustASoftwareEngineer , Jun 1, 2020 :
    I mean, it's still a beauty nonetheless. Don't feel discouraged from dreaming about buying one because of my slightly critical expectations.

Starcommander and MosheG1 like this.
  8. Helder_DAlmeida , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Wow! Nice! 😎

Batman360 and VinayGollapudi like this.
  9. MosheG1
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Jun 1, 2020

MosheG1 , Jun 1, 2020 :
    thanks!
    haha I had the same thought!
    a true gamer!

10. rajshah2412
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2020

Stickied Post
    rajshah2412 , Jun 1, 2020 :
    So here's the nerd child inside me on the paper. Thank You for the bringing out the child inside everyone with this unique activity on Children's Day @dsmonteiro

So here's how the future of OnePlus phones would look like according to me in the next couple of years
    1591044584906.jpg

1591044585077.jpg
    Forgive the bad drawing from me. Congratulations to everyone on providing such good entries.
    Take care and Stay Safe everyone

11. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Jun 1, 2020

Stickied Post
    luigimario , Jun 1, 2020 :
    All right, contacted my inner child for this genius invention. I think it has everything one could need in a phone 😁

IMG_20200601_171242__01_001.jpg

12. Overzee
    The Showcase Reviewer Jun 1, 2020

Stickied Post
    Overzee , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Didn't have that much time to draw something really good, but since I needed to let my inner child a little bit out I think it just ended up fine! When my little boy gets a little bit older (at what age are children receiving mobile phones at this moment?) and receives his first OnePlus Junior phone I think he would love the extra Junior features on this phone!

Starry Night Sky:
    As a child I loved the fluorescent stars you could stick on the ceiling of your bedroom, at night they shined a cosy light in dark nights. So I've integrated a "Starry Night Projector" next to the front camera, when the phone is charging, (away from the bed) the projector can show the most beautiful starry nights!

(YouTube) Kids Projector:
    For the second feature I've put another projector, but this one is installed in the right side of the phone. At least in the Netherlands most of the youth is watching YouTube A LOT, but everyone is one their own phone, but mostly the're watchting same topic video's: gaming, Youtube Vlogs etc. So wouldn't it be great if they could watch these videos with each other, with the powerfull stereo speakers of the OnePlus Junior phone a mini-cinena is in the making!
    2020_06_01 23_11 Office Lens.jpg

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020

13. A_rose_by_any_other_name
    Froyo Jun 1, 2020

Stickied Post
    A_rose_by_any_other_name , Jun 1, 2020 :
    IMG_20200601_224947.jpg
    Before anyone asks, no she's not a pyromaniac in the making 😂 she was thinking a phone which could help people stay safe so a torch and access to firestarting tools incase someone ends up lost and needs to stay warm and see their way, tools to protect the phone like waterproofing and airbags, and ways to protect from people seeking to cause harm like an alarm that you can press a button to make it go off to draw attention to you if someone is trying to attack you, and for it to send your GPS coordinates to a saved contact in your phone when you press buttons on the back in a certain order. The hamster wheel is to represent the phone will go faster than her hamster does on his wheel (which is like mega fast 😋 ) and the 3d screen is just because she thinks it'd be cool 😂

14. Susmita.Jamdade
    Froyo Jun 1, 2020

Stickied Post
    Susmita.Jamdade , Jun 1, 2020 :

dsmonteiro

View attachment 1327625

Hey everyone,

Today is Children’s day, people worldwide are celebrating the day, and we’re joining in on the fun! Children’s creativity knows no limits and neither does their imagination. We’re inviting all of you ask your child to draw the OnePlus phone of the future and share it with the Community in the comments below. In return, you stand the chance to win an exclusive goodie bag, which contains a Bullets Wireless Z, the second edition of OnePlus Addition Magazine, a Never Settle Bottle and a T-shirt.

If you don’t have kids, don’t worry! At OnePlus, we believe that there is a child inside each one of us, so feel free to share a drawing of your own.

[TERMS & CONDITIONS]

Standard Terms and Conditions apply.

We will accept entries until June 1, 2020, 11:59PM ET.

We will announce the winner by June 2, 2020.

Hi there!

As a kid I used to paint often but my sketching skills are a bit weak (Pls don't judge).

Okay 1 thing about me..
    I'm a HUGE FAN of cartoons and animated movies!
    I've always imagined having a portable projector so I can watch whatever I love on the BIG SCREEN! However, there's never been an easy option.

1) I imagine my futuristic phone to have a built in projector
    Okay wait that's not it..
    2) It's not just a projector, duh.. It can actually work as a larger SPACE-SCREEN, like 3D HOLOGRAM that can be blown up to the comfort of the eye, anywhere, anytime in space (Like those supercomputer screen you seen in movies!)
    3) Built-in STYLUS! Yes! I mean, what's better than opening a drawing app on your phone anytime and getting creative whenever inspiration strikes! Imagine having your canvas projected to its true scale and painting away with the stylus!
    4) Obviously all of this shouldn't make a bulky phone. The cameras and keypad can actually SLIDE from 2 different directions!
    5) So finallly with the above provisions, the most important thing that can be done is to make the phone COMPACT. I couldn't emphasize more on this! Most phones don't even fit my pockets :/

THAT'S MY FUTURISTIC DREAM PHONE!

MVIMG_20200602_021722-02-02_compress68.jpg

15. MosheG1
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Jun 1, 2020

MosheG1 , Jun 1, 2020 :
    haha! this is great!

16. Vortex Hunter
    Eclair Jun 1, 2020

Stickied Post

H1541390925824 and MazdaZohaib like this.
  17. PALAKH SHETHIA
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2020

Stickied Post
    PALAKH SHETHIA , Jun 1, 2020 :
    one plus.jpg

Here is my vision of a futuristic one plus phone.....that has all the best features it has now along with the ones i have imagined.....a foldable mobile phone can easily fit in elder's pocket as well as kids' small hands and pocket along with the screen on both sides thereby sharing the phone with parents while they work and not fight to use it while they need it too. also, the hologram feature for games, images, videos, video calls will add to the fun.

18. SWAPPYONE likes this.