Reliance Jio4G No Service Issue with One Plus One

1. soumyadeepdutta84
    Eclair Jul 28, 2016

soumyadeepdutta84 , Jul 28, 2016 :
    It really hurts to see others using Reliance Jio Offer for the next 3months. I activated my sim but no service is showing.Those who are telling to insert APN, by default its showing some absurd names APN but when I am trying to save the JIO APN its not allowing me to save, but sometimes it allows me to save but still the NO Service Problem persist.I heard it's the problem with Marshmallow..only CM12.1.1 is working fine..with some fellow but some are saying its not. Dont know what happend to One Plus Customer support? The are totally dumb on this. Another thing I want to tell you those who are installing Cm 12.1.1 (with Android Lollipop 5.1.1) for Jio, if it doesn't work then please follow a video in Youtube from Oneplus how to fix the LTE issue, by dialing (*#*#4636#*#*). From there you can activate the VoLTE but in One plus One , the name is LTE DEBUG, after turning on you will find in mobile network settings just above Connected Line Identification as Enhanced 4G LTE Mode. Still its not working..only OPO Care solve the issue of No Service and yes its working with Redmi Note 3, Le Eco 1S, Mi5 etc. am talking about my sim. Please @Helen & @Carl & @Pete..solve the issue as early as possible. Dont take so much of time that we wont b e able to use the free unlimited data service. If anyone found a better solution please update it for One plus One and other One Plus Devices. Thanks

2. rshbh
    Froyo Jul 28, 2016

rshbh , Jul 28, 2016 :
    OPO COS 13 does not support VoLTE which is required for Jio to work. Request Cyanogen to provide an update activating volte for their software!

3. saikrishna235
    Honeycomb Jul 29, 2016

saikrishna235 , Jul 29, 2016 :
    Sadly I'm also facing this issue on my OPO, the sim is activated, but im not getting signal... No service issue.
    Tried the sim in zenfone2 laser and it immediately catches the signal, but not on my OPO.
    Plz help us if anyone got a fix for this issue...

4. soumyadeepdutta84
    Eclair Jul 29, 2016

soumyadeepdutta84 , Jul 29, 2016 :
    Yeah We all have to request those of us using Cyanogen..

5. soumyadeepdutta84
    Eclair Jul 29, 2016

soumyadeepdutta84 , Jul 29, 2016 :
    Yeah I know..even Lenovo Vibe P1m which doesn't have VoLTE..support JIO SIM

6. butaixyz8016
    Honeycomb Jul 30, 2016

7. Bibin138
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2016

Bibin138 , Jul 30, 2016 :
    As per the latest news Oneplus is working with Reliance jio and Oneplus one, x and oneplus 2 will be getting volte support soon.

8. nithingowda
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2016

nithingowda , Jul 31, 2016 :
    Oneplus One Volte Support for Reliance Jio In India..

please enable volte featurs on oneplus soon

9. pablofg1978
    Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Jul 31, 2016

10. saikrishna235
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2016

Attached Files:

11. soumyadeepdutta84
    Eclair Aug 1, 2016

12. soumyadeepdutta84
    Eclair Aug 1, 2016

soumyadeepdutta84 , Aug 1, 2016 :
    @saikrishna235 & @meprateek Thanks to both of you. Now Jio is working in One Plus One. First I asked the OPO customer support to roll back the driver to CM 12.1 Lollipop, then i insert the sim but it;s not detecting so then in access point section i deleted all the APNs and then manually put Jio Apn(Name Jio, then jionet) and saved it. Then I click airplane mode and i tried several times but still no service is showing then i reboot the device and my problem resolved. If still the no service problem persist dial *#*#4636#*#*, visit phone information, turn off the radio and after few seconds again turn on the radio and then refresh the button and update it and then again reboot the device. Hope your problem will be resolved. I then installed the Cm 13.0 with Jio sim inserted and its working fine..The guy who flashed my device told me that they are working on it amd probably after the flash it will resolve the issue also with 13.0. Remember one thing my device is not rooted now earlier it was.

saikrishna235 likes this.
  13. meprateek
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2016

meprateek , Aug 1, 2016 :
    No problem. Glad, I was of help. :)

14. op.pollicis
    Eclair Aug 5, 2016

op.pollicis , Aug 5, 2016 :
    So Cyanogen released COS 13.1.1 yesterday. Has anyone tried using a Jio SIM with this update installed?

15. op.pollicis
    Eclair Aug 5, 2016

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016

16. oasiskolhe
    Cupcake Aug 5, 2016

oasiskolhe , Aug 5, 2016 :
    Hi Can you share how did u get it working

17. soumyadeepdutta84
    Eclair Aug 6, 2016

soumyadeepdutta84 , Aug 6, 2016 :
    Thanks to both of you. Now Jio is working in One Plus One. First I asked the OPO customer support to roll back the driver to CM 12.1 Lollipop, then i insert the sim but it;s not detecting so then in access point section i deleted all the APNs and then manually put Jio Apn(Name Jio, then jionet) and saved it. Then I click airplane mode and i tried several times but still no service is showing then i reboot the device and my problem resolved. If still the no service problem persist dial *#*#4636#*#*, visit phone information, turn off the radio and after few seconds again turn on the radio and then refresh the button and update it and then again reboot the device. Hope your problem will be resolved. I then installed the Cm 13.0 with Jio sim inserted and its working fine..The guy who flashed my device told me that they are working on it amd probably after the flash it will resolve the issue also with 13.0. Remember one thing my device is not rooted now, earlier it was. Remember one thing If you ever remove your sim card and put any other sim card it wont work anymore..again the same issue will raise..which I faced.

18. soumyadeepdutta84
    Eclair Aug 6, 2016

soumyadeepdutta84 , Aug 6, 2016 :
    Nope..Can you send me the link..

19. Raghav s
    Cupcake Aug 8, 2016

Raghav s , Aug 8, 2016 :

20. Raghav s
    Cupcake Aug 8, 2016