[REMINDER] Terms of Service and Rules

1. TeamValor91
    Community Veteran Apr 23, 2015

PRK.R, meatandy, Tobikage and 2 others like this.
  2. anzi2001
    Jelly Bean Apr 23, 2015

PRK.R, Tobikage and TeamValor91 like this.
  3. Knightshiner
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 23, 2015

Knightshiner , Apr 23, 2015 :
    Whats
    The deal with parrots ?
    I'm sorry if I'm asking a stupid question but I didn't understood this

4. TeamValor91

TeamValor91 , Apr 23, 2015 :
    People would post a animated parrot image on a thread that was pretty much destined to be locked or they would spam random threads with it. It's not to be tolerated anymore.

PRK.R, meatandy, Tobikage and 3 others like this.
  5. WOLF LΔMBERT
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 23, 2015

WOLF LΔMBERT , Apr 23, 2015 :
    The f—
    I mean, who is in charge of this? Oh no, a curseword! Call the police, hide your children!

6. TeamValor91

TeamValor91 , Apr 23, 2015 :
    They are the rules that we all agree to upon signing up for the forum. We all need to understand the rules when posting. Any disregard for the rules will be issued a warning.

PRK.R, pablofg1978, meatandy and 5 others like this.
  7. paulcree77
    Froyo Apr 23, 2015

paulcree77 , Apr 23, 2015 :
    The Cyanogen/custom ROM vs Oxygen OS users is almost as abusive as the Android/Samsung vs Apple IOS threads on other sites.

ASGHAI and TeamValor91 like this.
  8. The Earl of Twatshire
    KitKat Apr 23, 2015

The Earl of Twatshire , Apr 23, 2015 :
    Why thank you for those kind words my good man, I appreciate that a lot.

Well I always say being polite can be several times more entertaining than simply yelling obscenities at people. Calling someone a "Cretin" or and Imbecile" is a lot more fun.

I am concerned that you seem to think anyone can learn anything from me, I'm just a strange fellow that drinks and rambles on about imaginary butlers and adventures. But I appreciate the thought my good man.

* toasts you with a large glass of port, down the drink in one and goes off to oil his otters*

Indeed.

madmike95, meatandy, Tobikage and 6 others like this.
  9. joesweeney413
    Jelly Bean Apr 23, 2015

joesweeney413 , Apr 23, 2015 :
    i take offense to that! not ALL parrots are spam :(:(:p:p

Tobikage, pipecpa and TeamValor91 like this.
  10. LostPorcupine
    KitKat Apr 23, 2015

LostPorcupine , Apr 23, 2015 :
    This heavily depends on your definition of "inappropriate".

11. LostPorcupine
    KitKat Apr 23, 2015

Case in point.

12. J.Pinkman
    Jelly Bean Apr 23, 2015

13. godlycadaver
    KitKat Apr 23, 2015

godlycadaver , Apr 23, 2015 :
    yeah i understand all that...I dont really curse on the forum or in general for that matter if I do on here I use *** I just look at it as if your on here you should be mature enough to handle the occasional f-bomb.....like if my parents saw me on a forum at 14 i wouldnt have been allowed on the computer for awhile...that was only 8 years ago...times changed even tv and radio say alot more......like I just feel it should be allowed (freedom of speech) and then consequences if it becomes attacking or way outta hand.

LostPorcupine likes this.
  14. LostPorcupine
    KitKat Apr 23, 2015

Just remember, "freedom of speech" doesn't apply here really. Aside from the fact that this is a chinese based company forum, this is also international. Few countries have the same freedom laws that others enjoy.
    And I know the US in particular, it applies to government censorship over anything; you can and people often do still get in trouble for the things they say, because it doesn't prevent a company or individual from taking offense and pressing charges, firing you, etc.
    I don't mean this applying directly to you or anything and it probably doesn't apply here, but often people will say ridiculous things (frequently on this forum at that) and site "freedom of speech". It kinda ruins the whole thing when people use it as an excuse to be ducks.
    That turned into quite a rant...

pipecpa and godlycadaver like this.
  15. godlycadaver
    KitKat Apr 23, 2015

godlycadaver , Apr 23, 2015 :
    thats why I added consequences if it becomes attacked or out of hand to cover the negative stuff

Tobikage, pipecpa and LostPorcupine like this.
  16. The Earl of Twatshire
    KitKat Apr 24, 2015

The Earl of Twatshire , Apr 24, 2015 :
    My good man, does oiling one's otter constitute a inappropriate act?

I was merely using a fine linseed oil, which i rub into the little fellow's fur to aid his ability to swim. Otter lubrication is a long time practiced art in my home county.

Unless you thought it was a metaphor for some other unspeakable act?

Some people have very dirty minds.

Indeed.

17. Tt1en
    Honeycomb Apr 27, 2015

Tt1en , Apr 27, 2015 :
    Your logic lacks common sense. I wanted to say that rules were created as an agreement between men, man never was and never should be subordinate to them. Men resisted rules here in Europe - e.g. in nazi Germany, that is in times where rules served as a way for oppression. But I guess you have no clue what I am talking about. The terms on this website are relevant only if they are based on common sense. If they lack common sense, they must be resisted. But a monkey like you most probably just needs a banana.

18. pipecpa
    Lollipop Apr 27, 2015

pipecpa , Apr 27, 2015 :
    It looks to me like everything that can be said here has been said already. No sense in beating a dead horse.

ASGHAI, TeamValor91 and PRK.R like this.
  19. pbergonzi
    KitKat Apr 29, 2015

pbergonzi , Apr 29, 2015 :
    I'll gladly take the banana rather listen to you not know when to stop.
    P.S.--what you are arguing about, has nothing to do with the forum, hence nothing said about behavior in the forum makes sense to you, because it has nothing to do with your displaced argument. "You can cut down all the trees you want, just not on MY property."
    P.P.S.--stooping to insult only weakens the validity of an already flawed argument.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015

20. daunmecca
    Donut Apr 29, 2015