Remove Bugs and heating issues!- Opinion via OnePlus 8T

1. Wick090
    Froyo May 27, 2021

Wick090 , via OnePlus 8T , May 27, 2021 :
    OnePlus as a company has lost focus! They are no longer providing value for money devices, they have become more like samsung...coming up with multiple devices every year. They are unable to provide timely software updates too. I had used OnePlus 3T earlier. All said and done. OnePlus needs to step up their camera and software development game. Spending 40k + on their devices is no longer a good bargain. Stop spending money on brand endorsement and focus on developing the best hardware+ software devices. With negligible bugs will you! Its my opinion

Steven dawe likes this.
  2. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Community Expert May 27, 2021

Liehjan , May 27, 2021 :
    Isn't that what the did when partnering with Hasselblad?

3. Wick090
    Froyo May 27, 2021

That's more of a publicity stunt. They have been using the same camera hardware in OnePlus 8 T. Which is now 3 years old. Still they have not optimised it with the help of software. Moreover I am talking about OnePlus 8 T!

4. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Community Expert May 27, 2021

Liehjan , May 27, 2021 :
    If you look at the specs, 9-series isn't using the same camera hardware as 8T... But I get your point about not focusing enough on old phones

Steven dawe and avinanda.sood45 like this.
  5. Wick090
    Froyo May 27, 2021

Yes, that's what I am taking about. People paying 40k+ in India for latest OnePlus devices deserves a bug free experience atleast.

Steven dawe likes this.