Rep OnePlus in the US as an official ambassador

1. AMobilePointofView , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 7, 2020 :
    I just submitted my application to become a professional OnePlus ambassador to review product on my mobile tech YouTube channel and my Facebook OnePlus Never Settle group forum. I hope my application is selected.

Sincerely

Kashton
    AMobilePointofView

2. AMobilePointofView , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Is it possible to still be selected by chance?

3. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Feb 7, 2020

Kytharsis , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Nope! Not in this current round.

4. Kytharsis likes this.
  5. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Feb 7, 2020

You can ask official OP_NA on Twitter to get an official response. I'm just a user like you (but did get to meet existing Ambassadors in NY last year (@KnightofScorpio being one of them. ;) ))

AMobilePointofView likes this.

6. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Feb 7, 2020

Nope! Just a user that got lucky one time.

AMobilePointofView likes this.
  7. AMobilePointofView , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 7, 2020 :
    I've wanted to become an ambassador for a few years now. The presentation reviewers package is incredible. I would love to be a part of that for my YouTube channel.

8. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Feb 7, 2020

I gave you the Twitter handle of the people you should get in contact with.

AMobilePointofView and jayanyway like this.
  9. jayanyway
    US Brand Ambassador Feb 12, 2020

jayanyway , Feb 12, 2020 :
    So is this to become an Ambassador for OnePlus or to grow your YouTube channel? :laughing:

Kytharsis likes this.
  10. AMobilePointofView , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 12, 2020 :
    I've been a OnePlus fan and customer long since before I created my YouTube channel. I first began my more or less professional tech by writing professionlly free lance about 4 years ago having won two national awards and contests which I highly regret not creating my channel back then having been nationally recognized for article style blogs and posts I published. I kept putting it off thinking I'd garner the same overnight success my professional writing did as I have written professionally for about 20 years in part with my professional background. So to answer your question, no it's not to simply grow my channel or a tool to gain selfishly with rather it's about being a true OnePlus fan, customer and more so one who actually uses their phones. My main SIM stays in my 7 Pro and one of my more recent vlogs is about the 7 Pro being the best smartphone of 2019 and how it will be just as good in 2020 because of how incredibly well optimized it is coupled with the 90hrtz refresh panel. If I were selected as an ambassador for OnePlus would it aid in the further growth of my channel? Yes of course it would and that's great but that's not the reason I want to become an ambassador. The press kit or reviewers presentation kit that OnePlus puts together and sends out is the best presentation I've ever seen and I would even buy that kit if OnePlus sold it. I'd be more than thrilled to be selected and to promote and review all their phones and products because at the simple core I'm just as much a fan and customer as I am a tech reviewer.

11. AMobilePointofView , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 12, 2020 :
    I use Instagram and Facebook. Thank you for giving me those names. I have a Twitter page but rarely if any at all use Twitter as a platform which I need to start doing. I will try and look them up and message them. I really appreciate you sending me their names. I would be on cloud 9 if OnePlus actually selected me to be an Ambassador. I'd love to review and continue to promote their phones and products. I began using OnePlus devices when the Red 5T was released and have been a huge fan, customer and user/supporter of OnePlus ever since then. I owned the Red 6 twice actually. The 7 Pro is still even in 2020 the most smooth and fastest device on the planet right now. I'd venture to say it's still faster and smoother than the new S20s Samsung just dropped. OnePlus is so incredibly well optimized or I should say Oxygen OS is coupled with the 90hrtz which I personally think is the perfect sweet spot in regards to refresh rates. I know the 8s will have 120hrtz but being that Oxygen OS is so perfectly optimized I truly don't think there will be a huge noticable difference than that of the 7 Pros 90hrtz. Having said that I still want an 8 but should I not get one, the 7 Pro was already a year ahead of the rest of the smartphone industry as whole so the 7 Pro in 2020 will be like having a current model flagship anyway.

12. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Feb 14, 2020

Kytharsis , Feb 14, 2020 :
    Who're you trying to convince here with your bio?