Other Repair Center Woes? Let's form a Class Action!

1. CoCayne469
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2020 at 1:57 PM

CoCayne469 , Jan 14, 2020 at 1:57 PM :
    Hey guys, I know lots of you have been having issues with the repair center. I myself am currently in this situation. I sent in a phone with only the back cover broken, luckily I recorded a video of every feature working. Yet, They still won't respond and are about to send my phone back to me. The only way to make companies listen to the demands of the customers is for us to exercise our rights against businesses who don't follow through. I believe we together can stand together to make this company get their stuff together!

Does anyone else feel this way and agree something needs to be done to fix this repair center and trust us correctly?

2. RogerOriginals
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 14, 2020 at 2:51 PM

RogerOriginals , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Jan 14, 2020 at 2:51 PM :
    Firstly, you didn't explain what exact issue you have with the repair center. Secondly, class action lawsuit requires 30-40 members at minimum depending on the country where you're planning to file it, plus involvement of every person who's in that. So if you want to file one, I'll suggest you get in touch with all those members, get a class action lawyer, sign up participant names, case details, contact details, proof of poor service with all relevant docs and receipts and a lot of time at hand for the case.

Bouncer71 likes this.
  3. CoCayne469
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2020 at 3:05 PM

CoCayne469 , Jan 14, 2020 at 3:05 PM :
    I sent in the phone, and received a quote that they were going to charge me for a motherboard. There is no issue with the board only with the back glass. I have had a quote dispute going on for nearly a week with 0 responses. I have sent in proof the phone worked flawlessly and had 0 issues. I received an e-mail this morning stating the phone will be sent back in 48 hours if I don't pay the full amount. There have been 0 responses, and support says to "wait 24-48 hours for a response" Every single time I call..

4. SoniaB
    Nougat Senior Moderator Jan 14, 2020 at 3:46 PM

SoniaB , Jan 14, 2020 at 3:46 PM :
    @CoCayne469 can you please PM me your case ID and I will escalate the case for you?

Can you also provide in the PM a shared link to your video evidence that everything else with the device was working fine?

Regards

drl431, Bouncer71 and CoCayne469 like this.
  5. CoCayne469
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2020 at 4:05 PM

CoCayne469 , Jan 14, 2020 at 4:05 PM :
    Thank you, I posted it in the proper place I believe, if not please let me know.

SoniaB likes this.
  6. SoniaB
    Nougat Senior Moderator Jan 14, 2020 at 5:31 PM

SoniaB , Jan 14, 2020 at 5:31 PM :
    I got it. Will escalate immediately

Caomhin likes this.
  7. SoniaB
    Nougat Senior Moderator Jan 17, 2020 at 12:07 PM

SoniaB , Jan 17, 2020 at 12:07 PM :
    @CoCayne469 CS Escalation team have confirmed that they are replacing the motherboard within warranty at no cost to you.
    You are paying for the replacement back cover and labor. They stated that you have agreed to this.

Please confirm back so I can close this case on my side.