Battery/Charging Replace USB-C port OP3T

1. RadiationDJ
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

RadiationDJ , May 14, 2019 :
    Recently I have replaced my internal USB-C port in my phone with a new one I purchased on Amazon.
    The seller told me this was a OEM part, so that means it should be the same, but after replacing it the dash charger disappeared.

My question is: Does anyone know where I can buy a USB-C port to replace which also provide me with the dash charging?

C1558687764752 likes this.
  2. Paschfire
    KitKat May 15, 2019

Paschfire , May 15, 2019 :
    OEM parts can only be obtained directly from an authorized OnePlus service center. OEM parts cannot be purchased via 3rd party sellers.

The importance here is OP doesn't sell OEM parts, you must have them to replace it for you.

My suggestion is you take or send your device into a OnePlus service center for a quote on replacing the USBC port.

3. C1558687764752
    Cupcake May 29, 2019

4. Sadra_Imam
    Gingerbread May 30, 2019

Sadra_Imam , May 30, 2019 :
    yes I confirm that OnePlus is not selling any parts to anyone, they only fix the phone by themselves. you can't buy orginal part anywhere online.
    i was in China last week and I tried to buy screen replacement and they didn't sell it to me. the guy in OnePlus shop was very nice and did the replacement in just 10 min. very professional.
    they charge something like 10$ for the fix + the part cost.
    i replaced the battery as well since it only cost me 10$ extra. my 2 year old phone is basically new now.
    ps: I bough a screen replacement from Amazon as well and fix it by myself, the screen broke after 1 day. rip 50$