Replacing Your Old Sandstone Black StyleSwap Cover

1. richardF Eclair May 15, 2015

richardF, May 15, 2015 :
    Actually it is required that you post "replies". The red button beneath the box you typed in. And it worked, after posting that paragraph in five different threads i was able to create a thread.

I believe that the spelling and grammar are "sensible". I am confident that the information contained within my post is "sensible". I hope that that others that read my reply get a "sense" of the inanity of having to spam in order to avoid spam.

I'm not sure I can get of a sense of your inanity of wanting to continue the non-related part of this thread; posting what I think is a useless reply differentiating "posts" and "replies", especially when you don't know.

Do you troll this forum looking for questions to no be able to answer? Is it a slow day for you? Now you feel a need to post non-answers to things that are even questions. . . much less relevant questions?

Or are you just trying to massively post so that you can level-up from lollipop?

I think I am the first to admit that the reply is not relevant to the discussion. Why do you want to highjack the thread and turn it into something it is not? Don't waste peoples time. Why make them slog through a whole side thread that is off topic?

2. Tobikage Nougat May 15, 2015

Tobikage, May 15, 2015 :
    The rules are same for everyone....so stop F'n whining about it...

Comply with the rules or get out..

3. richardF Eclair May 18, 2015

richardF, May 18, 2015 :
    I did comply. I'm not whining, I think you were the one whining abut my compliance. Am I missing something?

My second post to this thread was questioning why you felt it necessary to add to it with uselessness. Useless incorrect differentiation about the requirement to "post" or "reply". It didn't add to the OP topic, and it didn't add to my post, but you felt compelled to do it. I was wondering why you couldn't control yourself.

You haven't answered that, but instead want to make more useless statements that don't add to the discussion. Let's see if you have either the self control to not uselessly post, or the integrity and intelligence to respond to the question asked with relevant information.

4. Astralis Froyo May 21, 2015

5. adom159 Cupcake Jul 31, 2015

6. Pantufavoadora Cupcake Aug 20, 2015

7. Merlin Winkler Cupcake Sep 13, 2015

8. Systern Donut Sep 22, 2015

Systern, Sep 22, 2015 :
    All companies have these kind of problems!

9. ninju12 Cupcake Nov 30, 2015

10. Aneeq Rashid Cupcake Dec 1, 2015

11. boski23 Cupcake Oct 25, 2016

12. duncandettemr Cupcake Oct 30, 2016

13. CasperTFG KitKat Nov 23, 2016

14. jfmerlin Cupcake Dec 24, 2016

jfmerlin, Dec 24, 2016 :
    Hi I recently broke my original oneplus one cover. Do you know where it is still possible to buy a new one ? I checked Opomart but they are all soldout.

15. reetkameel Cupcake Dec 24, 2016

reetkameel, Dec 24, 2016 :
    I have the same issue. I just opened a Live Chat to ask the support team if they still have those in stock for replacements and according to him they will eventually come back in stock. Which is weird to me though, but I hope it's true.

16. Ressy Donut Dec 24, 2016

Ressy, Dec 24, 2016 :
    I can tell you that the cover off Opomart are NOT the same as the ones Oneplus sold officially.
    The ones from Oneplus lasted me 2 years, and was a heavy plastic.
    The one from Opomart is a cheap plastic, which cracked badly on the first drop. Frankly, the one from Opomart is a cheap piece of junk. They promise fast shipping, but it took over a month, and they don't do refunds over $3, because "It costs so much to ship from China, that's all we can do." Do not bother ordering from them.

17. wanyewkean Gingerbread Dec 26, 2016

wanyewkean, Dec 26, 2016 :
    where can i find the styleswap cover? my one's battery is expanding and the cover is now cracked :(
    is there still any chance to purchase it? any clue?

18. Tobikage Nougat Dec 26, 2016

Tobikage, Dec 26, 2016 :
    You should be more concerned about that battery. Get rid of it replaced before it explodes.

19. wanyewkean Gingerbread Dec 26, 2016

wanyewkean, Dec 26, 2016 :
    yes, i'm looking forward to replace that as well

Tobikage likes this.
  20. Tobikage Nougat Dec 26, 2016

Tobikage, Dec 26, 2016 :
    Good.

Finding an original OPO StyleSwap is almost next to impossible......unless you're ready to pay absurd prices that cost as much as a used OPO.

wanyewkean likes this.