Well, depends on if they are posted with derogatory intentions.
thats hard to tell if its just a picture
pm a mod to check then? or just report so they can check?
Indeed. No harm to report if in doubt. Just don't report any elephant picture just because
thanks for your thread.
1.first and foremost please teach your op fanboys how to treat others properly.
2.also they are the majority ones to report threads or content which is not to their liking or taste.
3.they are the so called seniors without a purpose.
4.these are the people who speak on behalf of the moderators and threaten that the thread will be closed.
5. do u people take action against them or is it just an eyewash.
6. have you realised that a few of them have formed a mafia group where they like each others post.be it stupid or blank...just to get up the likes and go up the ladder...i fail to under stand why ?
1. We are not here to teach. Our role is to ensure that the rules are followed
2. That's the point of this thread. regardless from whom the reports come
4. That's the so called backseat moderation and is covered by this thread
5. We equally take actions with anyone (except admins ) when required
6. Likes farming is against the forum rules. Personally I don't keep track of who gives likes to what. If you believe that anyone is doing that, please report them or contact a moderator in private.
all you pints are valid.
I like your point no 6.
maybe the fanboys should take notice of this fact.
You don't need to worry about that
It doesn't really matter if you're a Cupcake or an Oreo. As long as you keep it civil, no one can say anything harsh, not without punishment. Participation is the same regardless of this "rank".
I for one couldn’t care less about ranks and if I find a post funny or commendable it gets a like.
Exactly, I've seen cupcakes get over 50 likes on a post, and the highest I've got is like 20. The rank is irrelevant.
exactly even if it stupid...
why would anyone care about likes though? its not like you can use them to buy raffle points
being jealous about likes is plain retarded.
Likes are useless. Raffle points is where it's at.
Let's not make this thread about likes and raffle points now
Go ahead and report it.
Looks like a bunch of people with boosted accounts (+50k range) do care, ask them.
everyone who has said against it do care.
there are some people who get huge likes from their friends with whatever they say.
a kind of a mafia group here, who are happy doing it and want to go up the ladder.
the ladder system that has been made makes no sense in the forum. You give likes for a good post.thats ok.
but the ladder system... what do u gain here even after 50k posts and 50k likes.
do you become a OnePlus employee or an admin .
Finally a sane mod, I am getting reported for minor reasons. when did you hire fragile moderators who get offended easily?
Even I am confused. Some moderators have been bullying me specifically because of "Cultural appropriation". I agree that sometimes I took it too far but these mods or people have ganged up against me now.
anything that threatens the existence of the fanboys will be reported to the mod.
the mods have the power to do anything.
there is an option for reporting the mod higher up.
but again no action will be taken and no one will respond.
the mods are supposedly doing moderation for free.
how are the mods chosen ?? no idea at all.
so as you see nothing is transparent.
OnePlus Student Ambassador Program 2019 - Updates/Announcements
by Saswat Deb Barman, 2019-06-11