Reporting Netiquette

1. VanMilan Gingerbread Mar 24, 2018

VanMilan, Mar 24, 2018 :
    Wait so this is some form of a cult? I have noticed that there is a constant flow of bitterness amongst this community. This community is getting saltier.

DARTH 007 likes this.
  2. calvinistmac Jelly Bean Mar 24, 2018

calvinistmac, Mar 24, 2018 :
    You are begging for an answer here. I'll bite and keep it on topic (nicely):
    I numbered your responses to make it easier to reference.

1) Not true. Have you read anything in this thread at all?
    2) Yes they have power, but they don't abuse it. They're not above the rules as has been mentioned. If you see a moderator breaking the rules, report him.
    3) It's the same report function that you use to report other users and / or posts
    4) Not true once again. You simply just haven't paid any attention to the thread. You seem like you've been burnt and have a beef with multiple moderators and users on here.
    5) They do it for free on their own time.
    6) Honestly they aren't obligated to answer this or disclose it.
    7) Again not true. Your responses make it seem like you haven't read this whole thread. The moderators have been nothing but transparent.

If you have an issue with a moderator or a user just report it. They do respond and act accordingly. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean nothing's being done.

If you want to continue this conversation further feel free to PM me so as to not clutter up this thread.

This has been kept on topic and I tried to not derail.

And just so you don't think I'm above the law, I did get called out by a moderator the other day because I broke the rules.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018

3. DARTH 007 Jelly Bean Mar 24, 2018

DARTH 007, Mar 24, 2018 :
    well as you see and as stated earlier a fan boy has answered all your queries on behalf of the moderator. that's what we had been talking all about.
    take it or leave it.
    and if you argue more on the moderators thread ,then you will be issued a warning.
    be rest assured that our conversation has been reported .
    in other words you cannot argue with the cult or they will burn you down.its as simple as that.

VanMilan likes this.
  4. VanMilan Gingerbread Mar 25, 2018

VanMilan, Mar 25, 2018 :
    X1519141155255

well as you see and as stated earlier a fan boy has answered all your queries on behalf of the moderator. that's what we had been talking all about.
    take it or leave it.
    and if you argue more on the moderators thread ,then you will be issued a warning.
    be rest assured that our conversation has been reported .
    in other words you cannot argue with the cult or they will burn you down.its as simple as that.

I got another warning already. Looks like I will be skipping One Plus next time.

5. VanMilan Gingerbread Mar 25, 2018

VanMilan, Mar 25, 2018 :
    Alright , relax

6. DARTH 007 Jelly Bean Mar 25, 2018

DARTH 007, Mar 25, 2018 :
    lol.
    as I said.
    enjoy the life for what it is
    and surely it's not the OnePlus or this forum

7. izzykasha KitKat Mar 31, 2018

izzykasha, Mar 31, 2018 :
    just an example of your ridiculous posts, you have proven above you can type normally and succinctly but just a reminder for all others how much of an idiot you have been in this forum. The screenshots below are probably why you have been warned and banned in the past

1522524094516.jpg

1522524140689.jpg

8. izzykasha KitKat Mar 31, 2018

izzykasha, Mar 31, 2018 :

X1519141155255

everyone who has said against it do care.
    there are some people who get huge likes from their friends with whatever they say.
    a kind of a mafia group here, who are happy doing it and want to go up the ladder.
    the ladder system that has been made makes no sense in the forum. You give likes for a good post.thats ok.
    but the ladder system... what do u gain here even after 50k posts and 50k likes.
    do you become a OnePlus employee or an admin .
    doubt it.

.​

actually likes don't really matter on the current ladder system

the ratio of posts to likes is very low not even 1:1 normally post 6 get 1 like is enough so it's not really an issue for anyone who is helping or not in the forum.

I do agree that likes should only be awarded for main topics and not Offtopic for example and perhaps that will be implemented in the future.

just for info the chart below so you can work out the actual ratios

1522524331878.jpg

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018

9. DARTH 007 Jelly Bean May 14, 2018

10. midifire Ice Cream Sandwich May 17, 2018

midifire, May 17, 2018 :
    I see signatures that use the biggest size text, idk how this is seen.
    I myself use a bit above average but definitely not the biggest but again, idk if there are any rules about that,

If there are please tell me :/

puccellino likes this.
  11. superplus English POC Assistant Head Moderator May 17, 2018

superplus, May 17, 2018 :
    not really, but you have the chance that if yours is found to be annoying, people might "block" you so as not to see it :p so it's up to you really
    on mobiles most people don't see sigs anyway btw, unless they browse the forums in landscape mode
    and even on desktop, one has to have the "display signatures" option enabled

12. midifire Ice Cream Sandwich May 17, 2018

midifire, May 17, 2018 :
    aha! okay that's good to hear :)

Someone told me to put the sweepstake link in there, but I was scared it might be too much.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2018

eye842 and puccellino like this.
  13. superplus English POC Assistant Head Moderator May 17, 2018

superplus, May 17, 2018 :
    well it's the only place it's allowed on the forums without receiving warning points :rolleyes: I've removed the referral part from your post to make it compliant :p
    there's a max number of lines which is allowed in a sig, I think it's 7 or 8 or so, you'll notice anyway if you go over it, up to you to decide if too much

eye842, midifire, puccellino and 2 others like this.
  14. eye842 KitKat May 20, 2018

eye842, May 20, 2018 :
    What about the 3 month warranty code the Indians are posting?

Nezumi_ likes this.
  15. superplus English POC Assistant Head Moderator May 21, 2018

superplus, May 21, 2018 :
    same, it benefits them, so violation of 1.4 No Ads - Self promotion
    for two referrals they receive a pair of bullets earphones. there are plenty of other places for them to share it other than in posts/threads on the forums

eye842, Paschfire, agoinfly and 2 others like this.