Republic day Discounts...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweeetkiller
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2015

sweeetkiller , Jan 22, 2015 :
    could some confirm tht the 2 offered discounts are offered to OPO phone..

1. 10% disc thru hdfc and american express cards.
    2. extra 500 for 2000 gift cards.

cos if they do work. the amazon customer care ripped me off and i'd wanna complain. A screenshot of whoeva purchases this phone thru these promotions wud be really helpful..!!

[​IMG] Your AccountAmazon.in
    Message From Customer Service
    Hello,
    Here's a copy of the chat transcript you requested:

Initial Question: one plus one phone .!!

10:52 AM IST Chaitanya(Amazon): Hi Ranjith, my name is Chaitanya
    May I know what is the issue?
    10:52 AM IST Ranjith: ya i jus hav a doubt bying this phone
    10:53 AM IST Ranjith: got an invite..bought this phone..and jus saw thers gonna b disc 2moro since republic day sale's starting
    10:54 AM IST Ranjith: jus need a confirmation this phone,s gonna stay in my cart and the invite's not gonna expire..
    10:55 AM IST Chaitanya(Amazon): Ok I understand. Both promotions are different. OnePlus One cannot be offered with additional discounts
    10:56 AM IST Chaitanya(Amazon): There won't be any price difference for special promotional products like Oneplus one and Yureka etc
    10:56 AM IST Ranjith: u sure abt tht ryt..
    10:57 AM IST Chaitanya(Amazon): Yes Ranjith. After inquiring with concerned team only, I am giving you details
    10:57 AM IST Ranjith: okie dokie..thnx for the info...
    ciao
    nd hav a nyc day..:p
    Thank you.
    Amazon.in

2. rockslife2008
    Froyo Jan 22, 2015

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015

veerarao likes this.
  3. rockslife2008
    Froyo Jan 22, 2015

4. sweeetkiller
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2015

sweeetkiller , Jan 22, 2015 :
    jus need a screenshot of some1 who has managed to do tht...nd then its kickass time..!!

5. sweeetkiller
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2015

6. bhavanakochar
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2015

bhavanakochar , Jan 22, 2015 :
    I just cancelled my order seeing on my mobile app that there is such a discount offer. But need one invite to order again.

7. saimahasai
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2015

veerarao likes this.
  8. veerarao
    Eclair Jan 22, 2015

9. bhavanakochar
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2015

10. DealsThief
    Eclair Jan 23, 2015

11. sweeetkiller
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2015

sweeetkiller , Jan 23, 2015 :
    [​IMG]Your AccountAmazon.in
    Hello,

This is in regards with the cancelling of your one plus order.

Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience and as I said the order cannot be cancelled due to amazon policies.

I know you were aware that one plus one is completely depends upon invites.

Cancelling your order at this stage, you will not receive the new invite from one plus one.

Because I see the quantity limit for one plus one is changed from three to one as soon as the republic day promotion is available.

If the order is cancelled, you will not get the new invite and you cannot place the order.

Also, the republic day promotions and one plus are two different offers.

I understand that you would like to use both at a time, however it is not possible as per policies.

I see the order is already shipped and its already on the way , so the order cannot be cancelled at this stage too.

I could have helped you in a better if it is a different issue .

I once again appreciate your patience on this matter and thank you understanding the situation.

As a representative of Amazon.com, I want to assure you that we value our customers' trust above all else--it's the foundation on which our company was built. Please know that we'll continue working hard to ensure that you receive accurate service, and to minimize the chances of anything like this occurring again.

I hope the information provided was helpful .

12. sweeetkiller
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2015

now thts wht was mailed to me after i blasted off at them.....so need something solid like a screenshot showing the disc to get back at them...

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015

13. Nidhin Raj
    KitKat Jan 23, 2015

Nidhin Raj , Jan 23, 2015 :
    I think this offer is applicable with any purchases made thru their app if it exceeds 7500 using HDFC/AEXP card :):)

14. Amrit Borah
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2015

15. nikhilgupta99
    Eclair Jan 23, 2015

nikhilgupta99 , Jan 23, 2015 :
    I have spoken to Customer care and as per them 10 % offer is applicable for all purchases. so Oneplus one is eligible for that offer , if u buy from App with amex or HDFC card

virisnehs likes this.
  16. karanlugani
    Gingerbread Jan 23, 2015

karanlugani , Jan 23, 2015 :
    10% Discount is applicable on all products be it OnePlus One or it's accessories. So, you can avail 2,000 cashback.

17. sweeetkiller
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2015

Hello,
    Greetings from Amazon India.
    This is Nihaar from the Amazon leadership team, firstly I would like to apologize on behalf of Amazon for the incorrect resolution provided by the previous agents.
    As promised I will be issuing a cash back in the form of a refund on Saturday 8 February 2015.
    We at Amazon always believe in reducing customer efforts and give the best possible service to all our customers, hence as I mentioned you will not need to call us back on this particular issue once again I will be handling this issue from here and once a refund is issued you will get a auto generated email from the system and also I will drop in a email to confirm the same.
    I hope this helps. We look forward to see you soon.
    Warmest regards,
    Nihaar G.

yaeeee...!!!
    ha well jus teaches u not to back off...!!!got the disc frm them...!!

the mods can close this thread if they want..cos my query got resolved or leave it for others reference...!!:p:p:p

18. saimahasai
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2015

19. PrathamK
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2015

20. cabhay
    KitKat Jan 23, 2015

cabhay , Jan 23, 2015 :
    No if you buy through gift card then how can you buy through hdfc.
    You can pay 5500 via gift card and rest with hdfc but will get 10% cash back on that rest of money