Answered Request answers from the community via OnePlus 8T

1. Binura
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2021

Binura , via OnePlus 8T , Feb 4, 2021 :
    Hello guys🙋🏽

Recently i bought the Oneplus 8T and now using it for while . Im very impressed with this device and but still have some confusions that need to be answered. In this community i know there are lots of old oneplus users and i would highly appreciate if you help me in these matter .
    I would like to know .....

1. Is it okay to play games while the phone is charging ? ( Does it affect the battery lifespan )

2. For how long will the Oneplus receive android updates?

3. I have seen a cool feature called Bitmoji AOD in the launching event , is it available for us?

4. If your using oneplus device for ages how’s your overall feedback on the devices and your experience with oneplus.

5. I have noticed a display error when using my phone in low Brightness where when im scrolling letters get blurry and leave a burn mark . Is it the UI effect or fault in the display?

Please leave a comment of your thought and feedback in this post . Thank you have a nice day 💕 and NEVER SETTLE [e]1f525[/e]💯

2. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 Feb 5, 2021

Artemus. , Feb 5, 2021 :
    1. It's fine but not recommended as excess heat from the SoC and battery can cause problems in the long run.
    2. 2 years of regular updates, one year of strictly security updates (unless the partnership with Google changes things).
    3. Not that I'm aware of? You'll have to do your own homework on that.
    4. It's pretty decent. Then again, I barely use my phone so my experience may skew widely from others' experiences.
    5. That's called "AMOLED smear" and is a byproduct of the pixels on the screen switching states in a rapid manner. I is completely normal.

drl431 and Binura like this.
  3. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Feb 5, 2021

Gav_W86 , Feb 5, 2021 :
    further to Artemis's answers.
    3. Bitmoji AOD is still in development

drl431 and Binura like this.
  4. NikhilGohil
    Eclair Feb 6, 2021

NikhilGohil , via OnePlus 8T , Feb 6, 2021 :
    Very nice, you guys are saying this since 4 months now.
    Oof just pathetic as always.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021

Binura likes this.
  5. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Feb 7, 2021

Gav_W86 , Feb 7, 2021 :
    this is a user forum of other users like you. no need to be rude.

Binura, Artemus. and drl431 like this.