OxygenOS [Request Feature]

1. Rizhi
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2019

Rizhi , Aug 17, 2019 :
    Hey there, I have been loyal to OnePlus since OnePlus 3 was launched and currently using the OnePlus 6 as my daily as well as gaming phone.

Earlier it had no internal screen recording Feature due to which we Mobile gamers weren't able to record our gameplay with Internal sound. Now that it does have an awesome inbuilt screen recording app that was one of the most requested Feature.

Now most gamers who's been using the OnePlus 6/6T as their gaming phones wants to live stream their games on YouTube/Twitch with the internal sound. Which is currently not possible with 3rd Party applications.

So, having an inbuilt live stream app from OnePlus would be a huge gift for all the gamers who play renowned titles like PUBG Mobile/ Fortnite etc. Even PUBG Mobile is sponsoring the gameplay videos of PUBG Mobile gamers who don't even play on a OnePlus device due to the lack of the same Feature. It would really be appreciable and would be very helpful for the smartphone gaming community if OnePlus could build an inbuilt live streaming app with the support to stream the game audio as well.

Thanks & Never Settle!

2. the_o2
    Marshmallow Aug 17, 2019

the_o2 , Aug 17, 2019 :
    Hi, welcome to the community.
    This is a community forum most of us are users like me and you, mostly no OnePlus developers gonna see your features requesting threads, So try to leave your feedback and requests here also

https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback
    or
    https://oneplus.com/support/complaints

Rizhi likes this.
  3. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Aug 17, 2019

Kytharsis , Aug 17, 2019 :
    Why do you want a first-party livestreaming app when there's TONS of others that exist (I think Omlet might be the most popular right now)?

B_Wrath and drl431 like this.
  4. Rizhi
    Cupcake Aug 18, 2019

Rizhi , Aug 18, 2019 :
    Omlet Arcade and other live streaming apps cannot stream the internal audio to YouTube due to the restrictions on Android. That's why the need of an internal live streaming application is a must which should be integrated within the Oxygen OS with all the necessary permissions required for a proper output of Audio+Video of the gameplay.

5. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Aug 18, 2019

Kytharsis , Aug 18, 2019 :
    Wait for Q to arrive. What OP has done is a workaround, not a fix.

drl431 likes this.