Request for Replacement of Earphone Rubber Part. via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. RaviSakshi
    Cupcake Nov 27, 2020

RaviSakshi , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 27, 2020 :
    Dear Sir/Madam
    Kindly note that I have purchased an earphone of your company on 25.12.2019 vide order no. M111912253476018752 , after using the product for since last December suddenly I have observed that rubber of my in earphone got melted and wires are visible. I have taken the product of my nearest service centre at Park Street, Kolkata and there I was astonished to hear from the service centre authority that the earphone has been mishandled by me and due to which this damage had been done. As you are aware of the fact that earphone cannot be mishandled while using, hence this is irrespective. Whereas my earphone is still in working condition and no such problem has been aroused except the melting of rubber. I am using your phone One+ 3 since 2016 & presently using One+ 7 Pro but have never faced any issue with the quality and services and have never faced any issue regarding the same.

As you are one of the leading brand in the world this quality of product is not at all accepted. As you are aware of that fact that due to this pandemic situation people are not in a position to bear any extra cost, hence, with due request I would earnestly request you to kindly look into the matter on priority basis to repair the same as its within warranty period.

I am enclosing herewith the pictures of the same for our ready reference and would earnestly request you to kindly replace the rubber part of my earphone.

Regards
    Ravindra Sharma
    View attachment 1493671

View attachment 1493673

View attachment 1493674

View attachment 1493675

View attachment 1493676

View attachment 1493672