Request to get a One Plus 3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kareem Hussaini
    Froyo Jun 26, 2016

Kareem Hussaini , Jun 26, 2016 :
    I don't know who you are. I have never owned a Oneplus. I have never flashed a custom rom. I don't know how much effort it takes to actually make something like a rom.
    But after reading so many positive replies to this thread, I've decided that if I ever flash my (I haven't bought one yet, waiting for any remaining glitches to get ironed out) Oneplus 3, I'll use your rom.
    Hope you receive a device soon, and hope to see your rom.
    P.S. in sha Allah, you'll find a job.
    P.S.S. In sha Allah means if God wills, so if there are any islamaphobes reading this, take it as whatever god or universe you believe in. Please don't take this seriously, I'm just praying for him.

2. jgcaap
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 26, 2016

jgcaap , Jun 26, 2016 :
    Well. At the beginning everything was very hard, and I received great help from some developers, but the first one which had alot of patience on explaining everything to me on kernel level was @savoca, someone which I'm forever grateful, I felt that after his guidance on kernel things become easier. With time becomes easier also as you know the source. I can say that anyone can do it.
    The hardest part is how to improve and bring a new level. I did many things the wrong way, and later I manage to improve the rom. I'm no genius in rom building, there are people way above me. On bacon I guess I manage to take the right decisions, luck and also support from many friends as I did not learn alone.

bradl79 likes this.
  3. bradl79
    Eclair Jun 26, 2016

bradl79 , Jun 26, 2016 :
    and he became one of the top rom makers for the OnePlus One, so much dedication while so many things going on, he was one of the very few to keep his rom/kernel up to date for us, a new rom at least every 1 to 2 days, lets get him a OnePlus 3

4. martinusbe
    Recognized developer Recognized Developer Jun 26, 2016

5. inffy
    KitKat Jun 26, 2016

inffy , Jun 26, 2016 :
    Also u have to realise that every phone the give out means they lose money.

They are not a charity and they probably picked devs that make original work like cm and PA.

SoniaB and Thecrazyskull like this.
  6. Aaahh
    Marshmallow Jun 26, 2016

Aaahh , Jun 26, 2016 :
    Because you quoted a post that only said my name and jgcaaps name.

7. jgcaap
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 26, 2016

jgcaap , Jun 26, 2016 :
    In your view charity, in my view and also many others an investment.

Let's be simple because is kind of annoying to try explain the same thing.

I made a request/ask in a very polite way for a phone? The company answer to the email public, wtv they choose in a very polite way to. Instead I am debating this idea with the mods, 2 or 3 users and the developers.

You all asked many questions and I was transparent about everything to everyone. If you prefer to humiliate saying as beging/charity and for so on. Fine. What matters here is my intention which is to request/ask for a phone in a very polite way.

There is a developers program where they give phones in a very polite way. I would love to know the criteria also In a very polite way.

Why complicate what is simple? Is oneplus worried that something bad happen if they say no? Please... We live in a free world. We are all very civilized in a very polite way...

Have a great weekend.

I hope you are having fun. That's 10$ to watch the show. :p

8. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Jun 26, 2016

gusuraman , Jun 26, 2016 :
    @jgcaap regardless your initial intention you have to admit that now this thread is just a long ad for you.
    Self promotion is not allowed as for the Terms and Rules. One thing is to ask for something, another thing is filling 13 pages explaining why you deserve it.
    I can assure you that your message have been received by the OP staff. I don't know if they will reach you or not for an answer, but I'm sure they are not ignoring you.
    Your work is public and so it's easily available for the OnePlus staff. If they will find it fits the devs program criteria i'm sure they will not skip you.

So, because this thread is now just you promoting yourself and your message have been delivered, I will close it.
    Best of luck with your life and i hope you can get all the support you deserve.

Closed

P.S. for any query rgading this, feel free to contact me in PM

superplus, inffy and SoniaB like this.