1. Artemus
    Junior Moderator, Community Hero 2020 Junior Moderator Nov 6, 2021

Artemus , Nov 6, 2021 :
    Back from where...?

Caomhin likes this.
  2. B_Wrath
    Junior Moderator Junior Moderator Nov 6, 2021

B_Wrath , Nov 6, 2021 :
    So, you just created an ID now. What do you mean you got back just now?

Caomhin and Artemus like this.

3. Artemus
    Junior Moderator, Community Hero 2020 Junior Moderator Nov 27, 2021

Artemus , Nov 27, 2021 :
    Something called "manufacturer's warranty" and is at the complete discretion of the technician to mark it up to the warranty or make you pay for it.

Caomhin, Liehjan and YRJ like this.

4. Artemus

Artemus , Nov 27, 2021 :
    Upset about... what?

Caomhin, Liehjan and YRJ like this.

5. K1637722375101 , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 27, 2021 :
    Come on cupcake are you trying to keep track of me through my phone. I spoke to one plus on the phone about my 11 Android phone. My phone isn't the same when I woke up this morning. you're not getting a dime out of me .

6. Artemus

Artemus , Nov 27, 2021 :
    You, um. You do realize this is a public forum, right? What are you talking about?

7. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Writers' Club Nov 27, 2021

YRJ , Nov 27, 2021 :
    When replying to someone, it's always suggested to use the quote function so that the user is notified. Simply replying to a thread does not notify the user for whom the message was intended.

Still, care to explain your issue in detail?

What's wrong with the phone? How is it different from the night before?

Caomhin, Liehjan and Artemus like this.
  8. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Community Expert Nov 27, 2021

McJader and Caomhin like this.
  9. K1637722375101 , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 27, 2021 :
    Sure you're the same person asking questions . Anyways like I had said fix my phone. I said what I said in Google feedback before I went to bed last night. If the person is my other half per SE he shouldn't be trying to keep tabs on me using adp mobile as I use metro pcs and I live in the USA. I come from a line of coders all the way to phi. Anyways my mathematics alone is past supreme. My memories or visions I can see past present and future. I wouldn't want to track my other so called half why it's because of trust and it was violated more than once. Taking my family pictures, going into my family tree etc is a violation of my rights. I believe in love as it's the greatest gift of all but I said I would rather be by myself if the other person isn't truth. It's ok to be defensive of me I loves that in a man. Don't invade my territory or boundaries. Don't force love neither. Don't talk to me about the force neither as I am the force. The DNA on tv is mine! I want all lies about me removed asap . Fake pictures of Russell and that is not me. All my information on my phone was removed. It would be nice to have some one who is honest but nobody is it seems like around the world. As a man you are childish, have no morals and values. You are mean spirited , hurtful and the fox in you shows it. In my native language it is known as tsula. You runs like a wuss. I don't want no man who is scary. I chooses my battles but I noticed that it says glif passive. Passive really? Wrong I speak my mind and is truth. I got beat on in my last relationship. I said say what I said to you. If you are indeed the other half of me then I have no qualms it about it. I believe in honesty, respect, morals etc a cupcake was put into my phone. Your picture is a virus that is still quic mode. For gods sake give it up already. I intercepted it like last time. If you cause any harm to people in the world I am going to go off. I don't tolerate no child stuff on my YouTube page or anything. I'm not dumping my phone anymore. I'm not getting another phone number and I am tired of defending myself ok Apollo. Hands down USA took the smartness award . I would like to thank my so called other half because that would be the type of woman I am. I stepped in and said that I will see you on the other side. I heard your thoughts. I never lied on you. I should drop you . As for 10 years ago I died from strokes. I had so many clots in my body . I delivered a baby that was born over 3 months early. I told my mom that I would die after that. I learned to talk, walk etc all over again. I heals with my hands and I'm all heart. The baby died and I bring her back to life. Does anyone know what the correct term is? Necromancy. So who am ? I'm not a machine. I'm a human being and I said I would take that bet. If you are the man I'm looking for . I did say touchdown and you don't want a battle with me. I shares all the spotlight with the babe if he wants it and I said he would be spoiled rotten if he asked. I got to read some of the parts about the video game and I didn't get to tell that person. Done with it now. I left a message on my phone for whomever that did it.

McJader likes this.
  10. B_Wrath
    Junior Moderator Junior Moderator Nov 27, 2021

B_Wrath , Nov 27, 2021 :
    Can you give a TL;DR please?

By the way, what exactly is the problem with your phone?

Artemus, Tokolozi and Liehjan like this.
  11. K1637722375101 , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 27, 2021 :
    Rolls eyes sent over some of the crap that was put in my phone. It was messed with or hacked. If I would have gotten pissed think of the impact that this world would be in? We would have some serious problems. The energy alone on me is a powerhouse. Nobody wants to mess with me. Wrath is that what they call you? Bless your heart.

12. B_Wrath
    Junior Moderator Junior Moderator Nov 27, 2021

B_Wrath , Nov 27, 2021 :
    Why do you think it is messed with or hacked? Does it misbehave or show ads and such?

Artemus, Tokolozi and Caomhin like this.