[Required Reading] OnePlus Community Guidelines

1. Vinothprasu Eclair Aug 1, 2017

Vinothprasu, Aug 1, 2017 :
    Anyone notified zooming pixels are damaged.potriat mode specially designed app. My 5000 RS mobile r Better than this zooming option.

2. Stanly24 Cupcake Aug 2, 2017

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017

3. G_Kamal._Classic_Rath_pF Cupcake Aug 3, 2017

G_Kamal._Classic_Rath_pF, Aug 3, 2017 :
    I am using this one plus 5 since 25 days.it is working superfine.and I am impressed.but sometimes(not always)the fingerprint sensor does not respond.some comment plz?

4. Franklin Stark Cupcake Aug 4, 2017

Franklin Stark, Aug 4, 2017 :
    Hi David. I got my op5 from Amazon three days before, but I am experiencing laging problem three times even there is no apps running in the background. I don't know the reason. please give me a solution for this problem.

5. kaihp Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 24, 2017

kaihp, Aug 24, 2017 :
    Start by actually reading post 1 of this thread (Community Guidelines) and then proceed to post appropriately.

6. Mr. BG Lollipop Oct 7, 2017

Mr. BG, Oct 7, 2017 :
    Nobody seems to care about those rules David...

Every day tons of redundant threads are opened, with crap pictures or the same questions over and over again. The Mods are full on every day and are just busy cleaning all the crap.

The app and direct Google and Facebook entry are not directing towards the forum rules, you're basically chasing everybody that contributes out of here because it has become one big mess.

I'm done helping, no more!

7. Tobikage Marshmallow Oct 7, 2017

Tobikage, Oct 7, 2017 :
    *Insert heartfelt apology and promise of changes to the forum here*
    Regards - @David Y.

8. Mr. BG Lollipop Oct 7, 2017

Mr. BG, Oct 7, 2017 :
    Last seen on monday, last posting more than 10 days.

What can I say...

Tobikage likes this.
  9. Tobikage Marshmallow Oct 7, 2017

Tobikage, Oct 7, 2017 :
    He's hard at work....thinking of ways to make the forums great again ? :rolleyes:

Jesus Lazcano likes this.
  10. Jesus Lazcano Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 7, 2017

11. Jesus Lazcano Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 7, 2017

Jesus Lazcano, Oct 7, 2017 :
    Try reseting the phone and downloading last upgrade

12. youbi Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Oct 8, 2017

youbi, Oct 8, 2017 :
    You do know that everyone deserves vacations occasionally... ;)

I know that our forum never stops, but the CM manager should be allowed to do it. :p

Basically most China was on a break last week, enjoying the holidays, but next week things should go back to normal.

13. Mr. BG Lollipop Oct 8, 2017

Mr. BG, Oct 8, 2017 :
    Of course, the thing is that he is hardly visible anymore, 5 postings since early September.

David was very responsive at first, but it seems everybody backs down pretty soon, I liked how he addressed issues, but there is no denying it went down fast.

We've been addressing several issues on the forums with zero response so far. You guys know better than anyone things aren't working ATM. But zero response.

I'll stop now, I feel like I'm the old guy in the corner nobody listens to, talking about the good old days, nobody needs that guy and I don't want to be that guy.

kaihp likes this.
  14. Jeet77 Jelly Bean Oct 8, 2017

15. youbi Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Oct 9, 2017

youbi, Oct 9, 2017 :
    I get what you mean, but if you take last week vacations time, and also the trip for the Australia meet up and preparing there goes most of that time. :sweatsmile:

But sometimes for the work to be done in the background the time for the public posting that we wanted becomes less (we mods suffer a bit of that as well). :( I can assure you that he is working hard on the things that need to be changed/improved around here and that soon we will see that work becoming a reality.

We always try to take all the nice suggestions into account, and that's why we always redirect them to the right persons to consider their implementation.

Please don't stop, its up to the old guys to try and help us keeping this place how it should be, but I get that with the avalanche of new comers appearing everyday it becomes a bit harder. :sweatsmile:

kaihp likes this.
  16. Pranavesh3h Cupcake Oct 16, 2017

Pranavesh3h, Oct 16, 2017 :
    Its so good when we look the security feature and Camera. But I want the AudioFx equalizer in Oxygen OS also. Please add it, this the only reason for what I am not buying OP5. Please its a request. Please do listen. The music effects on OP1 is too good so I want this feature in OP5 also.

17. Mr. BG Lollipop Oct 16, 2017

Mr. BG, Oct 16, 2017 :
    Wrong forum section I'm afraid.

Also, AudioFX is/was part of Cyanogen OS. It's not part of Oxygen.

Please search before posting wildly, you may find info on XDA

meatandy likes this.
  18. Vineet_yadav008 Cupcake Oct 22, 2017

19. rhnair.94 Froyo Oct 23, 2017

rhnair.94, Oct 23, 2017 :
    Go to camera settings and turn on the Shot on OnePlus watermark.

20. AnwarBasha84 Cupcake Oct 28, 2017

AnwarBasha84, Oct 28, 2017 :
    bug in community app for date of birth, need to traverse through month by month. didn't expect this in a flagship app.