Reservation List Discussion

?

Have you signed up on the reservation list and received an invite?

1. Yes

426 vote(s)
    20.5%
  2. No

1,652 vote(s)
    79.5%
  1. Maria Pap
    Honeycomb Aug 17, 2015

Maria Pap , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Hey guys, anybody know how can we check the number of our referrals? I saw a screenshot in a thread showing exactly that info but I can't find that option nor can I remember which thread that was.
    Any info would be appreciated :)

2. Mr_Cnole
    Eclair Aug 17, 2015

Mr_Cnole , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Just click on the link in the confimation mail that you got after signing up for the reservation list or type in the e-mail address you used to sign up.

3. cyro0011
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2015

4. omria100
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2015

omria100 , Aug 17, 2015 :
    i think that oneplus should send everyone that on the list a mail that they need to resubcribe their email and if they wont do it in a week (more or less) then they will go out from the list and the referrals will be deleted for each email that didnt resubcribe at time and then the reservation list will be fair to everyone and we will be able to see for real who want to buy the oneplus two

hemanshu_m likes this.
  5. dav1403
    Eclair Aug 17, 2015

dav1403 , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Are you sure this reservation list is relevant since no invite have been distributed from there yet...

6. dav1403
    Eclair Aug 17, 2015

dav1403 , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Not very fair for people that are in vacation with no internet connection

7. omria100
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2015

i say more or less lets say 10 days by then there is no chance you didnt see in your phone or look at your computer

8. dav1403
    Eclair Aug 17, 2015

dav1403 , Aug 17, 2015 :
    True, its still not fair for people that shared their link over social media. They are not going to do it again and if they do they won't have as much participant.

I think there are no way Oneplus is going to change this reservation list.
    I believe they are just never going to use it

9. omria100
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2015

you didnt understand me i am talking about a email message that gives them 10 days to do confirm (like we had to do in the first time that we singed up to this list

10. mohitskothari
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2015

mohitskothari , Aug 17, 2015 :
    seriously? do u own it?? na i don't believe

11. omria100
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2015

12. Varun Chico
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2015

Varun Chico , Aug 17, 2015 :
    This will make most of u happy! my rank on the list is 1.92 lakh! Long way to go to achieve happiness......BUt im not SETTLING

13. totonburman
    Froyo Aug 17, 2015

totonburman , Aug 17, 2015 :
    It's really very frustrating to keep on waiting for one invite. It is really difficult for people like me who do not have much time for participating in the forums. Oneplus really needs to change its plan of selling the products. My initial rank was around 132k and I moved down to 191k. If this keeps on happening then I think that I am fighting a loss cause. Better will be to search for some other alternative.

14. Dinesh14021994
    Eclair Aug 17, 2015

15. ferranza
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2015

ferranza , Aug 17, 2015 :
    For who wrote I'm on 100 top and no invite comes to me and this is a marketing strategy for hype: I totally agree with you man!

16. khanumer128
    Donut Aug 17, 2015

17. singhnitinca
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 17, 2015

18. Chandansn
    Froyo Aug 17, 2015

Chandansn , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Dear Friends,
    One plus has considered people in reservation list insignificant enough to not even speak to us. It is keeping us out in all its conversations as if we are some kind of lepers! If this is not the case we would have seen some post saying so and so number in reservation list has got the invite, next is your turn or these many invites are going out today. Where is the transparency from the company which blabers about its invite system to be perfect.

Dear OnePlus:
    Before release you asked us to share the reservation list and do publicity for you, but after release you forgot us. You capitalised on the #HYPE created by us, but you are not even giving #HOPE to us. As customer I feel bad to be treated like this. So I think it's time to speak up, or I have decided to undo the publicity I did for you. Earlier I sent message saying "I reserved my one plus 2, what about you?" Now I will send " I didn't get my one plus 2, what about you? " along with an apology mail to everyone whom I got enlisted.

This is my last thread in this forum, I kinda feel stupid thinking anyone in one plus even bother to read all these. I don't want to waste any more time on this. I had Samsung, Nokia, Sony phones before this and I didn't feel I was ever desperate for any one, I don't even have this phone in hand and acting like I have lost something. It's just a phone, every few months some new one with better specs and cheaper price will show up. Thanks for ignoring me and curing my potential future mental disorder!!!!!

19. kunal_t
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2015

kunal_t , Aug 17, 2015 :
    just touched thee 40k mark.....your post gives me hope....

20. thameeer.86
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2015

thameeer.86 , Aug 17, 2015 :
    [QUOTE = "Jevoly، آخر: 11979539، عضو: 25387"] من خلال وضع نفسك في قائمة تحفظ، فإنه لا يضمن لك دعوة. لن يتم إعلامك إذا كانت هناك دعوات الغيار.

هنا هو كيفية الحصول على مرتبة أفضل في قائمة الحجز:

1. أدخل عنوان بريدك الإلكتروني في صفحة تدعو لرؤية المرتبة الحالية الخاصة بك مرة أخرى. الرقم الذي تراه في الصفحة هو المبلغ الإجمالي للأشخاص سجلوا للقائمة.
    2. شارك صلتك على وسائل الاعلام الاجتماعية.
    3. اذا كان شخص ما يوقع حتى من خلال الرابط الخاص بك سوف تحصل على صدم حتى في Q.

لا وظيفة صلة التحفظ الخاصة بك هنا. سوف تخاطر بنفسك الحصول على المحظورة من قبل المشرفين. [/ QUOTE]