[Results are out!] It's time to show off what we got.

1. praveenkarur25
    Froyo Mar 20, 2018

praveenkarur25 , Mar 20, 2018 :
    it is a very good idea for the customers to be always interconnected with oneplus community...but they also have certain thinking about what are the things they can post in the threads....i know that there are threads mentioning what can you post in the threads....but it should be the first thing for a community member who is entering for the first time into the community....he should come across level by level to the community in posting a thread...because i have also experienced a lot by posting some things which u say as a trash,unwanted,and u close the thread. so consider this

G_plusone and Ruby G. like this.
  2. Crystal Z.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member Mar 20, 2018

Crystal Z. , Mar 20, 2018 :
    It's never too late to learn;)

G_plusone, Cheetosdust, Mjo and 2 others like this.
  3. Gabbar1815
    Eclair Mar 20, 2018

Gabbar1815 , Mar 20, 2018 :
    this community is shit . I don't get replies for my queries and people are rude af

4. idkwhoiam322
    Nougat Mar 20, 2018

idkwhoiam322 , Mar 20, 2018 :
    I can imagine him doing my taxes and photoshopping my pic into a ridiculous costume at the same time :p

5. BobbyV8_
    The Showcase Reviewer Mar 20, 2018

BobbyV8_ , Mar 20, 2018 :
    Basic photoshopy - check
    Advanced - i'll need more time to spend experimenting.

I can do it right away if there's a competition though :p

6. BobbyV8_
    The Showcase Reviewer Mar 20, 2018

BobbyV8_ , Mar 20, 2018 :
    I can do that rn. Photoshop you into a designer wear or into a Bugatti and send to ITO to report undisclosed income :p

G_plusone, Mjo and idkwhoiam322 like this.
  7. yaswanth.p1
    Gingerbread Mar 20, 2018

8. jerrymilton
    Jelly Bean Mar 20, 2018

jerrymilton , Mar 20, 2018 :
    As someone that has owned EVERY OnePlus model released and has been on this forum from the get-go, may I just say this has to be one of the STUPIDEST PROMOS EVER. A reward program based on WORD COUNT ?? Feel free to COPY AND PASTE MY RESPONSE (effective today). Fire your PR person (and if that is YOU, click click BOOM). did you NOTICE ME ?

Want a quick and easy 100 points? paste a page full of non-sense that is at least 300 words. Meanwhile, respond with less that 300 words, but totally NAILS a badass insight/comment in a concise way, you get SQUAT. get wordy folks. BRILLIANT.

@Ruby G.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018

h_kashyap and Ruby G. like this.
  9. Ruby G.
    NA Community Manager Mar 20, 2018

Ruby G. , Mar 20, 2018 :
    Hey Jerry,

Just wanted to reach out to you since you seem pretty upset. Not sure if your anger is directed at this writing activity because you had some bad experiences from before or if you're genuinely upset by some aspect of this idea. As a fellow Texan and tech enthusiast, I'd be happy to chat with you via PM on what you'd like to see more of in the forums. Always up for a rational, constructive discourse on can be done moving forward :)

10. Naveenkumar BS
    Gingerbread Mar 20, 2018

Naveenkumar BS , Mar 20, 2018 :
    Hi @Ruby G. Good idea you and @David Y. What about talked creating more opportunities for people this idea 100% worked out connect more people OnePlus community and improve oneplus brand global depends upon customer feedback and suggestions.

Ruby G. likes this.
  11. NIZAMMUHAMMED
    Froyo Mar 20, 2018

Ruby G. likes this.
  12. David Y.
    OxygenOS Staff Member Mar 20, 2018

David Y. , Mar 20, 2018 :
    Awesome @Ruby G. . I love how it works!

Beacon is the name we use for this project. It is time for you guys to shine and guide us to a better community. Can't wait to see what's ahead! :D

13. King Dani
    Cupcake Mar 20, 2018

U1518607252591 likes this.
  14. kromus98
    Gingerbread Mar 20, 2018

15. jerrymilton
    Jelly Bean Mar 20, 2018

jerrymilton , Mar 20, 2018 :
    While it is nice to see a post other than a "my battery life sucks" (times a thousand) when THAT issue has been covered a thousand times over, lord knows I have TRIED to hip folks that it is NOT a bug, but rather user error... to base a "contest' so to speak on word count is just WACK. I can only assume the idea came from somewhere outside of Texas. I'll continue to rock my OP5T here in Austin...with my kids having my OP5, OP3T and OP3 "hand me downs" spread around the state as well (and my friend I hook up in Argentina since ya'll seem to skip the whole continent of S. America all together). I'll throw Central America in the "not worthy of OP as well". There really are other places in the world other than INDIA that like badass phones no? and on that did I hit 300 yet? hmm.

16. Ruby G.

Ruby G. , Mar 20, 2018 :
    Haha I see your point. The word count is mainly helpful for encouraging longer and thoughtful writing responses. We're at the core reading for content quality. My personal opinion is that it would be awesome to bring OnePlus more places in our side of the hemisphere. I've talked to some really awesome users from Brazil etc. The thought on the team is probably to move slower and wisely, until we're actually ready to expand to certain parts of the world for the sake of good user experience :)

17. Subrat subudhi
    Donut Mar 20, 2018

18. King Dani
    Cupcake Mar 20, 2018

King Dani , Mar 20, 2018 :
    would you mind viewing my comment please?

19. Ruby G.

Ruby G. , Mar 20, 2018 :
    Sure, so the question threads are hidden throughout the subforums, stickied and marked with [Let's Talk] in the title. It's meant to be a game to find these opportunities, which is why they're not directly posted :)

But if you're having trouble spotting any of them, here's one of them.

meatandy, Punk_69 and idkwhoiam322 like this.
  20. idkwhoiam322
    Nougat Mar 20, 2018

idkwhoiam322 , Mar 20, 2018 :
    Just a heads up, spoilers don't show anything but the title in the app XD

meatandy and Punk_69 like this.