[Results are out!] It's time to show off what we got.

1. RogerF81 Honeycomb Mar 26, 2018

RogerF81, Mar 26, 2018 :
    Nice suggestions! :)

One topic I really would be interested in to write something about would be:
    "What should your dream phone look like? Which features should it have?"

2. NeVeR_SeTTLe The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Mar 26, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe, Mar 26, 2018 :
    Another superb topic :)

3. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Mar 26, 2018

dsmonteiro, Mar 26, 2018 :
    "Why do you think The Notch™ is a good / bad idea?" :sweatsmile:

4. Shivang Joshi The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Mar 26, 2018

Shivang Joshi, Mar 26, 2018 :
    This would be a fun topic to write

Dresa91 and NeVeR_SeTTLe like this.
  5. RogerF81 Honeycomb Mar 26, 2018

RogerF81, Mar 26, 2018 :
    You already made a thread for this question anyways :D ;)

Dresa91, NeVeR_SeTTLe and dsmonteiro like this.
  6. BobbyV8_ The Showcase Reviewer Mar 26, 2018

BobbyV8_, Mar 26, 2018 :
    I do

7. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Mar 26, 2018

Dresa91, Ruby G., dsmonteiro and 3 others like this.
  8. Shivang Joshi The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Mar 26, 2018

Shivang Joshi, Mar 26, 2018 :
    I want to know what those stickers would be:D:grin:

Dresa91 likes this.
  9. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Mar 26, 2018

Cheetosdust, Mar 26, 2018 :
    Oh me too, I was not kidding. I'm also curious to see the "Profile trophy" to the L3 users who are selected.

dsmonteiro and Shivang Joshi like this.
  10. viking_vp3 Gingerbread Mar 26, 2018

Dresa91 and dsmonteiro like this.
  11. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Mar 26, 2018

dsmonteiro, Mar 26, 2018 :
    @Cheetosdust @idkwhoiam322 @theshinybeast what say you?

12. theshinybeast Lollipop Mar 26, 2018

theshinybeast, Mar 26, 2018 :
    Ok, first and foremost,
    I would sign my good self up for that one. A wee bit of pressure would do my old bones the world of good and I can spout gibberish, with a dash of knowledge, with the best 'o' them.
    but .....*Mrs.Theshinybeast already beating me upside my head* ..... the internship is out of my ...*OUCH!!!*....reach right.....*Damn, I'm not going anywhe.....AHHHH!.....re* league. A weekend.......*yes dear both of us* ........would be superb.
    They'd be amazed what I can learn in a weekend.:rolleyes:

youbi, Dresa91, script and 2 others like this.
  13. idkwhoiam322 Marshmallow Mar 26, 2018

idkwhoiam322, Mar 26, 2018 :
    I agree completely with the first part. In fact, I've said the same thing in WoHo before when we were discussing something similar (I did say best thread and not best post though).
    And although I haven't won any raffles yet, unless it's something ultra cool like the mousepad I would probably give mine away too.
    However, I think the second one is not viable. Instead, a OnePlus tour or something else which everyone would be able to take advantage of would be better I think.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018

Dresa91 and Shivang Joshi like this.
  14. Ruby G. Creative Copywriter Staff Member Mar 27, 2018

Ruby G., Mar 27, 2018 :
    Haha don't thank me, I had little to do with it! I did a blind vote from some of the team from the US and UK offices (for impartiality) and your post got pretty far along. :p

15. Ruby G. Creative Copywriter Staff Member Mar 27, 2018

Ruby G., Mar 27, 2018 :
    Currently I'm thinking that this should all be cumulative to make it fair for people who participate more than once. So if you made it to Level 1 @ Round 1, and get selected again for Round 2, then you'll get pushed to Level 2 and upwards etc.

16. Shivang Joshi The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Mar 27, 2018

Shivang Joshi, Mar 27, 2018 :
    Thanks for the clarification. So, everyone of us still have an opportunity to go ahead in these levels.

idkwhoiam322, dsmonteiro and Dresa91 like this.
  17. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Mar 27, 2018

dsmonteiro, Mar 27, 2018 :
    Well, Round 2 can't come soon enough, then!

18. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Mar 27, 2018

Cheetosdust, Mar 27, 2018 :
    Thanks for the tag. :)

I think that’s a great idea. I don’t know if the team can continue to come up with interesting questions/ideas for threads for a long time, but even if if we had “Seasons” (like a TV show), I would love to participate.

Announcing the new threads on a Monday is also a great timing, because like you mentioned, the users could think and write something during the week. A suggestion I have is to announce the winners on a Friday. That way we could talk about that and keep the forums “alive” during the weekend.

About the prizes, I don’t see a necessity to reward every single thread. OnePlus could remove one from the Raffles and give it to the winner, like you mentioned. For me, I’m fine without winning anything - having something to read other than “drains” and “8.1” is enough :p

And finally, about the last idea. I don’t know if OnePlus is that invested on this or can do that. Maybe a tour in three days instead of something more costly. Imagine that in the long run, you are invited to be there when, let’s say, the OP6T is announced. Your “mission” is to write for the forums and document the event in the OnePlus HQ - Something like a 4-5 part thing. (Trip, stay, tour, preparation, etc).

19. script Marshmallow Moderator Mar 27, 2018

script, Mar 27, 2018 :
    One new theme could be:

Describe your dream camera app.

- pre select filters
    - different resolutions
    - manual level for stereo recording
    - including more options, or more automatic
    - different beauty modes (?)

Etc etc.

20. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Mar 27, 2018

Cheetosdust, Mar 27, 2018 :
    Also, when you can, please look at this, I have a request @Ruby G.

Since I was a little child, I must have been 4-5 years old, I remember to this day my grandparents having a conversation with me. They said:

“You’re growing up, my sweet sweet boy,” they always loved so much. Adding, “in life, you will have to try and avoid bad company. Stay with the best people around you”, they said while we were having coffee and bread with butter.

I still remember this, the smell of the melted butter and the smoke coming from the mug of coffee. It was raining that morning. I remember this because I went to the garden thinking about those words.

“You will have to stay with the best people around you,” I mumbled to myself while the myst engulfed my face.

I followed that advice growing in Portugal. It’s not a rough area, but those words were always echoing, always guiding me while I made the best decisions I could.

A few years ago, they said to me: “We’re so proud of you, my sweet sweet boy,” - again, I was a very loved child. “You managed to be around great people, you managed to choose the best friends and you grow up to be a great person”.

I laughed and I almost cried. From a young boy to a man, all these years I feel like those words were such a crucial part of that.

I keep following them and apply them whenever I can.

So, can you please check if you can change the order of the winners? This situation is not making me comfortable.

Captura de ecrã 2018-03-27, às 12.09.55.png

@Baymax @dsmonteiro ;)