[Results are out!] Who has empowered you in your life?

1. PatrickNL
    Froyo Jul 2, 2018

PatrickNL , Jul 2, 2018 :
    my wife!
    she is supporting me now for more then 15 years. I can write a book for what happened to her and our family but I don't. for me she deserves the red OnePlus 6

Ruby G. and meatandy like this.
  2. NoahGenco
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

NoahGenco , Jul 2, 2018 :
    My dad always is saying to me: A new day is a new start. This helped me in some bad situations in my life if you belive or not :)

3. Hazechiz
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

Hazechiz , Jul 2, 2018 :
    My girlfriend is for sure my great inspiration, and a pillar in my life. Before I met her I was quite insecure and uncertain about alot of things in life, and when I quite randomly stumbled upon her at my workplace and we started to hang out things started to change for the better.
    I opened up quite early about things I felt bad about and she was the one to cheer me up and make me see things from a different angle, and also what to do about it. She always have a way to make people happy and is almost always on a good mood, and that is something that is inspiring in my world. To be able to make people that are sad, uncertain or just on a bad mood, to be happy! So if I'd choose a person that is a inspiration and a person to look up to it's her, we few who know her sure are lucky to have her in our life Screenshot_20180702-224609.jpg

Mjo, Ruby G. and meatandy like this.
  4. Deepakdevr
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

Deepakdevr , Jul 2, 2018 :
    Lots of people have inspired and empowered me through out my life but my passion and belief in myself has been the most strong motivation to tackle the obstacles I have faced thus far. My never ending passion to be better everyday and my will to never be second best has empowered me the most. After all self help is the best help. And of course a powerful device like one plus 6 would definitely help the cause . Because Never settle.

Ruby G. likes this.
  5. Levente11
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

Levente11 , Jul 2, 2018 :
    My Familie helped me always and be there for me when i needed it. With my brother i had a lot of fun but fortunatly he has an older phone and i would like to surprise him with this fancy looking master piece
    1530564797527.jpg

6. gvlachos
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

gvlachos , Jul 2, 2018 :
    My dad definitely! He was a free and open mind and thats what i am today.

7. JonasH77
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

JonasH77 , Jul 2, 2018 :
    My father has always made me feel empowered. He was always the ideal role model; gentle, caring, strong. As a natural counselor he would always help me through difficult times and leaving me feeling stronger for it. He would take me to the outdoors on trips away where I learnt to be comfortable with the silence that nature brings as well as experience the joy it brings.
    Thanks Dad, I hope you win me this phone [e]1f602[/e]

8. mrjmartin
    Eclair Jul 2, 2018

mrjmartin , Jul 2, 2018 :
    My mother would be my biggest inspiration. Although I've had many influential people in my life (including my dad, uncle, and some others), my mom has always pushed me to explore, learn, and take in various cultures and ideas. Despite wherever you are around the world, we are not locked down based off our environment or circumstances, especially since possibilities are endless based off where you heart drives you.

1530565335554.jpg

My mom's in the bottom center.

Attached Files:

Levente11, Ruby G. and meatandy like this.
  9. Dyannbuijs
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

Dyannbuijs , Jul 2, 2018 :
    The one's who inspires my life and make the woman I am are all the people who I met in my intire life. The ones who teach me, the ones who let me down, the ones who have given and have token. The ones who give me love and the one who leaves me. I learn from the good and bad times. But especially my mom, dad and sisters who are fair and supporting and my sons who are the mirrors of myself. And those mirrors make them the most great empowerment of my life.

10. W1530565221267
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

W1530565221267 , Jul 2, 2018 :
    1530565265855.jpg
    io, devo tutto a lei, mia madre, nonostante le difficoltà che abbiamo avuto, non ha mai smesso di sorridere e portare allegria.
    grazie Mamma

11. Walterdw24
    Eclair Jul 2, 2018

Walterdw24 , Jul 2, 2018 :
    Mi madre es mi inspiración ya que con ella aprendí a mantenernos unidos sabiendo que ella se separo de mi padre cuando era chico (sigo hablando con el, no se pelearon), ella me enseña que trabajando duro todo se puede y siempre respetar al otro en todo.

Ruby G. likes this.
  12. Sebastiano.Fuccio
    Froyo Jul 2, 2018

Sebastiano.Fuccio , Jul 2, 2018 :
    Tomorrow, 3rd of July, I'll turn 53 years.
    Middle age, average age, seniority... my time can be called in several different ways, but everyone is expecting a mature and serious person. But I cannot confirm it: I'm not sure I am.
    I don't know which type of person I became after 53 years of journey, but I know I am happy enough of it.
    I am strong but sensible, a dreamer with solid feet on the ground.
    I am a complex interesting and unique human being because I let all the people around to inspire me: I bring with me a piece of everyone,
    I have a piece of my dad, grumpy, irritable but always present, at your side and ready to help.
    And a piece of my mum, a sweet and delicate dreamer ready to explore the land of your desires.
    I bring a piece of my little bro, a solid rock within the stormy sea, a landing for his small son.
    And I have with me a piece of my sister, sinking in deep abyss and capable to exit and rise only with her own strength.
    And they are not alone.
    They are together with all the thousands person I loved and all the thousands I love today; all the millions I met, for a minute, an hour, a day a month or a year. They all gave me a scent of life, they are all part of myself.
    I bring all of them with me, they all are my inspiration.

13. Cristy_2001
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

Cristy_2001 , Jul 2, 2018 :
    My father has taught me essential things especially about hard work and the importance about studying and getting a degree for my future. Even when sometimes we haven't been in the best situation financially, he has always been there for me.

14. robinblom
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

robinblom , Jul 2, 2018 :
    OnePlus has empowered not only my live, I am a user from the beginning with a OnePlus One.
    That phone is now in use with my father when I went to a OnePlus 2.
    Now my mother uses this phone cause I have a OnePlus 5 now.
    My daughter bought a Oneplus X, and uses a Oneplus 3 at the moment.
    My sons both have a OnePlus 5 and 6.
    So in short.....Oneplus empowered our entire family.

Ruby G. likes this.
  15. Lonewolf44
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

Lonewolf44 , Jul 2, 2018 :
    I’ve had one person in my life who has help me be the person that I am now and she is my aunt. She took me in when my parents sent me off to the United States to have a better life, she guided me and helped me choose a path that would benefit me. She is not like a stepmother nor a second mom but more like my real mom she never treated me like her nephew or seperate from her two sons she treated me like one of her own kids and is always there when I need for any school activity for any help needed anywhere and to console me when I’m feeling down in life. I now take advanced classes as a high schooler hoping to make her proud, I will graduate with a high school diploma and a college degree in lasers and photonics this coming year and its all thanks to her showing me how hard she hard to get where she is now she will also graduate from BVU UNIVERSITY this year as a 43 year old lady in teaching. She is my true hero and I hope to become a hero like her one day she truly is a remarkable person and Has become a great mom to me

Ruby G., G_R_M_PoJl and meatandy like this.
  16. ohkayshea
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

ohkayshea , Jul 2, 2018 :
    Jojo, my 75 lbs. Staffordshire Terrier, service animal and best friend, changed my life. I would enter this contest saying that Jojo would be the one I would enter as the one who empowered me the most in my life but alas he has a hard time using a cell phone because his paws are just so enormous. Instead I choose my 35 year old son to be the one who empowered me to make much needed change. Justin, my son, works here in a small town Hospital doing housekeeping work. He would love to work with animals like he used to do but it's hard to find jobs that pay enough to pay the rent. He is very good at training animals. When I was having a hard time getting a service animal through various organizations connected to the Veterans Administration, Justin was able to find me the perfect best friend. I live in Florida. My son had moved to Florida to be closer to me but drove all the way to Virginia to a shelter to pick up Jojo. When he walked through my door with Jojo we all knew it was a match. Justin has worked with Jojo and I to help us learn all of the things we need to know so that JoJo can be an ambassador for the breed and so that I can know how to meet JoJo needs. When JoJo came to live with me I was in poor emotional health and weighed 256 pounds. That was two years ago and I now weigh 150 lbs. without changing anything about how I eat. The only thing that's changed is that I move everyday. I have to get up and move about the planet with my Jojo. Jojo has helped me get my mojo back. Thanks to my son ,Justin. All of this has enabled me to be able to volunteer to help empower others. I am a disabled veteran and there are plenty of us out here who need help. Plenty, like I was reclusive and locked up in their houses scared to come out. I had no idea what a big difference an animal could make in a life. I will never be able to repay my son for all he has done for me by bringing JoJo into my life. I would love for my son to be able to get one of your magnificent phones. I don't usually covet things like phones and cars and jewelry but your phones sure are beautiful. Have a great day and a great life and keep up the good work spreading positivity in the world. We need more of that in businesses!
    Oh that's my son and JoJo in the black and white picture. The other picture is JoJo playing in the backyard and then that's me, after I have lost the weight and regained my health! Life is good. Carry on.

Attached Files:

17. serafica.josh
    Eclair Jul 2, 2018

serafica.josh , Jul 2, 2018 :
    To my Mom, my hero.
    I always been inspired by her story on how she became what she is today, a strong willed woman who will do anything to achieve her dreams and a loving, devoting mother who will give everything for her children.
    My mother, Minerva, (I guess this is where she gets her traits, from the Goddess of wisdom and warfare) was born to a family of poor where her parents are just farmers. They plant nuts and sell it to the city 10 hours away that time and sell with a low price. This is where they get their living. My mother was the second to the last among 6 children so all of her clothes were just hand-me-downs, even her school uniform was just one pair for the entire week.
    I remember her telling me that she got into a fight with my grandmother because she was requesting a new set of uniform. Well, my grandma told her that money for that uniform was their food for 3 days and also that high school is enough for her because of money.
    Money didn't stop her to achieve her dream to became a teacher, she got a scholarship and manage her time between work and study. Eventually after all the hard work she go through, going to a class with no food at her stomach, and all the miles she walked just to go to school, she graduated a cum laude.

To my mom, who empowers me and guided me through life.
    Thanks!
    Never settle

Mjo, Ruby G. and meatandy like this.
  18. Herbert_Lagos
    Jelly Bean Jul 2, 2018

Herbert_Lagos , Jul 2, 2018 :
    My curiosity! no curiosity = no empowerment!
    Curiosity = learning = progress = empowerment

Ruby G. likes this.
  19. Speedy905
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

Speedy905 , Jul 2, 2018 :
    My parents have inspired me to be the best as I can and to achieve my dreams. Good luck to everyone!

20. Tom_lecter
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 2, 2018

Tom_lecter , Jul 2, 2018 :
    Maybe, my answer will be too short to stand a chance here but I couldn't resist myself...

My answer is The GOD Almighty. Everything is in his hands only. He set up the incidents from which we can learn and grow and be a complete man.