[Results are out!] Who has empowered you in your life?

1. mahtab1900
    Gingerbread Jul 3, 2018

mahtab1900 , Jul 3, 2018 :
    my biggest inspirational is myself i try to bit own moto day by day thats Improve my quality

meatandy likes this.
  2. heartless28
    Gingerbread Jul 3, 2018

meatandy, Mjo and Tobikage like this.
  3. DayleDay
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2018

meatandy likes this.
  4. Hananie
    Eclair Jul 3, 2018

Hananie , Jul 3, 2018 :
    Salam Friends,

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the last messenger of God. He is the best of creations, he is my role model on how to be of exemplary character, kindness, compassion, mercy, gratitude, thankfulness, abundance, courage, fearlessness, self-reflection, and an unwavering belief in his mission. May these quotes have a profound impact on you to be the best that you can possibly be.

“Remember your own faults when you want to mention of others.”

"Modesty brings nothing except good.”

“What has reached you was never meant to miss you, and what has missed you was never meant to reach you.”

"Feed the hungry and visit a sick person, and free the captive, if he be unjustly confined. Assist any person oppressed whether Muslim or non-Muslim.”

“Strive always to excel in virtue and truth.”

“Exchange gifts, you will love one another.”

"The best of houses is the house where an orphan gets love and kindness."

“Do not waste water even if you were at a running stream.”

“A white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good actions.”

“When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart give it up.”

"Those who are patient in adversity and forgive wrongs are the doers of excellence.”

“A good man treats women with honour.”

"Happy is the man who avoids hardship, but how fine is the man who is afflicted and shows endurance."

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018

Mjo, Ruby G. and Zakajsaed like this.
  5. pierro451
    Gingerbread Jul 3, 2018

pierro451 , Jul 3, 2018 :
    My friends. Depuis maintenant presque 10 ans nous partageons notre quotidien, même si après le lycée nous avons tous pris des routes et des orientations différentes nous sommes toujours là, ensemble pour le meilleur et pour le pire, ils ont toujours été là pour moi et je leur doit beaucoup. Si aujourd'hui je suis la personne que je suis c'est grâce à eux car les amis c'est une famille qu'on choisit [e]2764[/e]️
    1530584076054.jpg

PS: Antoine rentre vite des US!! tu nous manques [e]1f62d[/e][e]1f618[/e]

meatandy and Ruby G. like this.
  6. W1529048692570
    Froyo Jul 3, 2018

W1529048692570 , Jul 3, 2018 :
    the person who has empowered me to what I am today is my mom. She standed by my side whenever I was in trouble. I recently got my phone reset due to some virus issue so I have only this photo of my mom and if I win I am gonna to gift to this phone to her.
    1530584890236.jpg

1530584890418.jpg

1530584890590.jpg

1530584890788.jpg

1530584890945.jpg

1530584891052.jpg

meatandy, Mjo, Ruby G. and 1 other person like this.
  7. F_Steve_Quillen_cIJj
    Eclair Jul 3, 2018

F_Steve_Quillen_cIJj , Jul 3, 2018 :
    I am inspired by Captain Morgan. He has seen me through some really fun times. Some nights it's just me and him, a can of coke, and a wedge of lime watching reruns of Mork and Mindy while surfing the web on my one plus 5t for long lost girlfriends that I used to date in the 80's.

meatandy, W1529048692570 and Ruby G. like this.
  8. Aulew
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2018

Aulew , Jul 3, 2018 :
    My father has always been a major figure in empowering me in my life and my career. When I decided to change careers and get into firefighting, which he did as well, he let me move back in with him and even helped me pay for schooling while I looked for a job I could do while going to school full time. I think the OnePlus 6 would make a great gift for him, and the red especially would match the fire trucks we both work on

meatandy, Mjo, Ruby G. and 1 other person like this.
  9. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Jul 3, 2018

The1Lion , Jul 3, 2018 :
    In that pic she looks more like one quarter :D

meatandy and Mjo like this.
  10. Zakajsaed
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2018

Zakajsaed , Jul 3, 2018 :
    I am inspired by my friend my absolute best friend. He showed me the way to go about things that are hard for me.
    he taught me how to play soccer and gave me a lot of motivation when I was a beginner. unfortunately we aren't together now. we are far far away from each other. getting this phone would definitely not be enough to thank him but it would definitely be able to make things easier for him by using The world's fastest phone. THE SPEED WE ALL NEED.
    1530587097530.jpg

1530587097573.jpg

1530587097603.jpg

1530587097626.jpg

1530587097698.jpg

Mjo, Ruby G. and Hananie like this.
  11. BryWeasley
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2018

BryWeasley , Jul 3, 2018 :
    My sister has empowered me to be the person I am today. She is an example of everything that is good in the world today. She's kind, compassionate & loving. She has a busy life, yet always takes the time to help others. The most important thing she's taught me is to take care of myself first, because no-one else will. When you're an empath and caregiver, like I am, it's easy to give all your energy away to others. While helping others is wonderful, giving all you have & not taking care of yourself leaves you feeling drained. My sister has taught me that it's ok to put myself first, to make sure my needs are met so I'm the best possible me I can be. That way I have more to give to others. My sister is my best friend. She's my +1.

ca_mitchell, Mjo and Ruby G. like this.
  12. HARRYDHL
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2018

13. G_Manish_Prajapati_etzG
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2018

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018

Ruby G. likes this.
  14. Jasmeets
    Gingerbread Jul 3, 2018

Jasmeets , Jul 3, 2018 :
    Everyone says that their mother, father and relatives have empowered them.
    But i would like to tell you that they have empowered me,
    but most importantly I have empowered myself.
    Building self empowerment involves reflecting on our personal values, skills and goals and being prepared to adjust our behaviour in order to achieve our goals. Self empowerment also means being aware that other people have their own set of values and goals which may different to ours.
    When sometimes parents go against us under any circumstances, we should have the knowledge to defend ourselves and prove ourselves right.
    I always took control over the circumstances and today i am in the way of becoming a Doctor.
    I know my strengths and weakness and i am ready to deal with problems and in achieving my goals. I have learned from my past experiences and this has enhanced my life, i have become self aware.
    Earlier I used to say that i can't do, but now i have gained self confidence and i always say to myself that i can do each and everything.
    I myself is responsible for my mistakes, then why should I give the credit to someone else of empowering me.
    But in the end i would say that what i am today is because of my mother. She stood by my side in every phase of life. She always fought for me. When i was in seventh class, there was a school trip, everyone in the family said no to me, but she convinced each and every member and i finally went ti the trip. She gave me knowledge to never speak against anyone elder than you,if the other person is wrong, just put your point forward, if he agrees, then good otherwise don't back answer. She is the person who has empowered me, after myself, because self empowerment is firstly the most important thing;if we aren't self empowered, anyone can take this opportunity to destroy us, so be self empowered.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018

Mjo and Ruby G. like this.
  15. dbizizme
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2018

dbizizme , Jul 3, 2018 :
    My husband empowers me to be the person I am today. He stands above me to pull me back on my feet when I fall. He stands behind me to push me forward when I'm needing motivation. He inspires me with his work, helping homeless veterans find homes and stay housed. He teaches me by caring for his grandmother in any way she needs. He makes me smile by sharing his love with me, his extended family, and his lucky friends. I can't imagine where I'd be without him!

Attached Files:

Ruby G. likes this.
  16. Saint Leon
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2018

Saint Leon , Jul 3, 2018 :
    I have had many people or things that have empowered me; I could write about my father, a professor, or similar. I will rather write about a moment that has empowered me in a different way, but never the less as important in my life.
    Im Dong-Hyun is a South Korean archer, in 2004 he became the number 1 ranked at archery. The number one ranked archer would normally not matter much to me, but what made this case special is that Im Dong-Hyun is blind (legally blind). I am blind (legally blind) as well and of course as an athlete but more so as a person seeing some become the undisputed world best at their field was inspiring.

17. shadowexplorer
    Donut Jul 3, 2018

18. Basavan Gouda.S
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2018

Basavan Gouda.S , Jul 3, 2018 :
    Its my parents always... being really unaware what really education is they have given us the best education to be in the state today by putting their blood and sweat...[e]1f44f[/e]

Ruby G. likes this.
  19. uosnhea
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2018

uosnhea , Jul 3, 2018 :
    You are my inspiration bro.

20. Richie4639
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2018

Richie4639 , Jul 3, 2018 :
    Honestly, I think my Best Friend, Michael, has helped me become the person I am today. He has helped me through any problems that I have had and he was always there to listen to what I have to say. He would always make me happy as well whenever I wasn't feeling like myself. Because of him, I started feeling more joy and hapoiness whenever I talk with him and I trust him so much. Also, because of him, I want to help others in the same way he has, wether it's family, friends, or someone who is feeling down. I want to make people feel happy and better, just like my friend Michael did.

meatandy and Ruby G. like this.