[Results are out!] Who has empowered you in your life?

1. Niko846
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2018

Niko846 , Jul 4, 2018 :
    My hero during all these 29 years of my life definitely is my mother. Its because of her that im give my best everyday. She is the only one who has always believe in me. I have been throug a very dificult times but she has always been by my side, even when i made my mistakes. She deserves anything. I hope soon i could give her back all that she has done for me.

Ruby G. likes this.
  2. arlaure
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2018

arlaure , Jul 4, 2018 :
    A día de hoy soy quien soy gracias a mis padres, son mi ejemplo a seguir más ahora que soy padre y entiendo cosas que antes no.

Ruby G. likes this.
  3. umar511
    Eclair Jul 4, 2018

umar511 , Jul 4, 2018 :
    The person who has empowered me to be the person I am today is definitely my mom. Her constant love and support fueled my desire to be the best version of myself. I can't remember a day where she wasn't there for me. I'm almost done with college and I'm sure that when I go back home and show her my degree, she's gonna be very proud.

Ruby G. likes this.
  4. jaikalps
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2018

jaikalps , Jul 4, 2018 :
    Can I truly single out one person that made me who I am? I think not. I am the embodiment of all my experiences and I do draw my biggest inspirations from my parents. The biggest and brightest of inspiration from my dad is "honesty" - he lived by it and died by it, and from my mom is "resolve" - once she sets her mind on something, nothing will stop her from fulfilling it no matter the odds. My friends and my family, till date continue to inspire me on a daily basis.

Ruby G. likes this.
  5. khuynh125
    Donut Jul 4, 2018

khuynh125 , Jul 4, 2018 :
    My dragon boat coach. As a great of a coach as he is, he has provided me with many values and ideas that have changed my perception of how I view things in life. One of the biggest ideas that he shared with me is the idea of viewing challenges as opportunities. Throughout our life, we will always encounter challenges and roadblocks. Often times, when we are faced with these struggles, we perceive it negatively. Honestly, I never thought of it this way. My coach's perception of this problem has empowered me not only in dragon boating, but in all aspects of life. This has stuck with me ever since and it has empowered me. It makes me excited to tackle new challenges and use that as a way to become a better person. It has provided better health to my body, as I am no longer stressed over these challenges. It has honestly changed my entire life, and I am so thankful for meeting such as inspiring and empowering human. This picture of us was last year after we finished a race down in Long Beach, California.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Ruby G. likes this.
  6. Sourav Kumar Sahu
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2018

Sourav Kumar Sahu , Jul 4, 2018 :
    Myself [e]1f60a[/e]
    I inspire myself to stay curious & thanks to holding up.
    I say let's make this world a better place to live in for generations to come.
    Yesterday was good, Today is better & Tomorrow will be best.
    Let's embrace ourselves & peace [e]270c[/e]️.

1530683134257.jpg

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018

Khems91 and Ruby G. like this.
  7. SuperT22
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2018

SuperT22 , Jul 4, 2018 :
    My family is the strongest support in my life. My parents were the back bone of my family growing up. when i was young we had time we could not afford food and had to go to soup kitchens. My parents keeped going through it and we are closer for everything. Even when i came out as Gay my family still stayed by me. they expected me for me. For everything they did for me. They are my inspiration to keep going and doing my best.

Ruby G. likes this.
  8. G_Rajib_Dey_zJmx
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2018

G_Rajib_Dey_zJmx , Jul 4, 2018 :
    I want start to talk about it but I don't know where to start .I talking about the person who take us in this world .who should us the world .from her touch to now who i am.she told us what hard work .what is discipline .what is education .what is love and care .and what are most import things in our life .I don't know if can fullfill all the hard work and dedication for me of my mother but I can surely try . I am a student now.and my achievement should be give a moment of smile and happiness.because she never felt us she need something .but only focus on the accessories and other things we need .so I said to my mom that the thing need is time .then mom smiled and told when this time will come and will she will be able to stay for time.that what I can say ' my mother' it will be if I say that .but our mom are real heroes and empowered us to became what we are and where we are standing now.it has been or have to be along journey the person who will carry you fromm first to last and stands for to you everytime when you couldn't find someone near you is our parents .but to be truthful I want to say it's my mom stands always for me and taking me to what I can ...I love you mom...........sorry I don't picture becuse I don't have a have a phone it my friend phone .if my line touch you pls help me as my mom do for me

Ruby G. likes this.
  9. AliAlfaisal
    Froyo Jul 4, 2018

AliAlfaisal , Jul 4, 2018 :
    What If I dont have anyone and I am the one who empower him self through life always

Ruby G. likes this.
  10. MariosCon2
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2018

MariosCon2 , Jul 4, 2018 :
    My hero is my mother. We had some difficult years when i was younger but she managed to raise me properly and gave me some good fundamentals where i start to build from there. To be honest everything i achieved and i am going to achieve i owned it to her. Life is short , don't forget to tell your mama that you love her and also thank you ;) Cheers from CYPRUS !!!

Ruby G. likes this.
  11. Jatin@sharma
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2018

Jatin@sharma , Jul 4, 2018 :
    I love my dad so much he is my hero i love u daddy and i want to say my daddy ,dad i love this phone and i want this please

Ruby G. likes this.
  12. D1530683149942
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2018

D1530683149942 , Jul 4, 2018 :
    Dear Oneplus,

I was born with a big family, i have 8 siblings, 4 brother & 3 sister. The person that was empored is my father. He working hard day and night as a palm oil factory supervisor to raise we up to be human. Thanks god we all achieve it succeeded all. I hope with this opportunity i can give something percious to him for raising us.

Last week we have my sister wedding in my hometown. But very unfortunatey father handphone was broken because my nephew threw it away and crack in the screen. im looking forward to buy new handphone for him. If choosen i would like to give the precious thing to my father and my mother.

Thank you oneplus.

#neversettle #oneplus5tuser #oneplusmalaysia #oneplusshot
    1530684646909.jpg

1530684647074.jpg

1530684647251.jpg

1530684647282.jpg

Ruby G. and R1530684822022 like this.
  13. Geister75
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2018

Geister75 , Jul 4, 2018 :
    Min mand (Christian Geister Olsen) gennem 12½ år vedbliver at lære mig at blive et bedre menneske, forældre og ægtefælde og vice versa.
    Vi støtter og lærer hinanden og af hinanden.
    Vi finder altid en fælles vej for os og vores to skønne døtre.
    Han kan altid berolige mig og han får mig til at turde mere, prøve mere, tænke mere, opleve mere, elske mere.
    Han er min støtte. Min mand :) <3

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018

Ruby G. and D1530683149942 like this.
  14. chris_707
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2018

chris_707 , Jul 4, 2018 :
    My 10th grade history teacher. Edward Coyne, he has helped me in so much of my life since highschool. He took me in as family when i needed help and we still talk to this day. I appreciate all he has done for me and all the inspiration he gave me to make myself the man i want to be

Ruby G. likes this.
  15. prasannaraja2
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2018

Ruby G. likes this.
  16. G_Aditya_Sharma_YsOG
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2018

Ruby G. likes this.
  17. Jitendra_kumar2016
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2018

Jitendra_kumar2016 , Jul 4, 2018 :
    My sister

Ruby G. likes this.
  18. wesseljmgouws
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2018

wesseljmgouws , Jul 4, 2018 :
    The person who has influenced me through life has been my mother! With everything that life throws at you, be it good or bad, you take it along your journey! Be positive + and keep moving forward!

Ruby G. likes this.
  19. Rickeet
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2018

Rickeet , Jul 4, 2018 :
    Who has empowered you to be the person you are today?
    William Haynes; a youtuber who used to be featured on "Sourcefed" under the tv channel Discovery. Being only 4 years younger than him, I used him as a role model, I watched all of his videos and everything he was ever on. He opened up to his viewers about his depression, and at that point in my life, I connected with him because I was highly depressed and hated myself. once he talked about his struggle with it and how he overcame it, it gave me hope and helped me address my own depression. I've seen him grow and as he grew I adopted his positive habits and comedic traits and overtime combined it to my own, which helped me grow and take charge more in my life. even though he isn't that big of a creator and I only see a small portion of his life through the social media lens, I feel like he has helped me grow and mature into a better person. I honestly wouldn't be the same person without him.

Ruby G. likes this.
  20. dionisdei
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2018

dionisdei , Jul 4, 2018 :
    My sister and I share a very special connection. Almost twin-like, despite the 5 years age difference. We share thoughts simultaneously, and we help each other out whenever needed...just like the "Avicii - Hey brother" song says.
    A couple of year back we extended this connection into the mobile world using the same model phones. We started with Nokia 6131, an elegant flip phone. We then ditched the physical keyboard with the more modern Nokia 500. The android era started with HTC One Mini. After that my sister moved abroad. I've discovered Oneplus X, while she turned to the Apple side. I would like to think that the OnePlus 6 Red will be a New Hope and restore order...I mean refresh the digital connection we once had. Sorry, got carried away :)
    But even though I'm the oldest, my younger sister is my true pillar and confident in life, and has motivated me to be my better self every day.
    #truestory #starwars #REDforce

Ruby G. likes this.