[Results are out!] Who has empowered you in your life?

1. mspatil.92
    Honeycomb Jul 5, 2018

mspatil.92 , Jul 5, 2018 :
    1530812997237.jpg

1530812997286.jpg
    For me this guy "Virat Kohli" is the one and only inspiration.

He keeps it very simple believe in yourself don't let other people words influence you.In your entire life people will always comment,so we need just ignore all the negatives and prove them wrong.He has made my country proud he is youth icon for many people across the world , he has even changed my attitude towards the life, 'NEVER SETTLE' is just a very small part of his approach.

Ruby G. likes this.
  2. Robert Dumitru
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2018

Robert Dumitru , Jul 5, 2018 :
    My grandma! She empowered me and gave me strenght to move on when life seems to put me down. She has defeated cervix cancer (stage 4) . She had two boys (one of them my father ) and broke up with her alcoholic and agressive husband. After that she thought she has found her saviour but it was worse. She had a girl with her second husband who was very jealous and agressive. He was jealous even of her boys and beat her so bad that she decided ți suicide. Fortunately she was saved by her brtoher in law. She broke up and at 36 She was alone with 3 kids. She grew and educate them. The days changed and now with testa in my eyes i realized She is my heroine! She is my example She s a fighter. My grandma always advise me and help me to choose wisely. And now at my 19 i m proud to have a grandma llik her. "Never settle " is the motto after which she quide her life. Always there ți help her familly and și anything for their happiness. LOVE YOU GRANDMA! ( mamaie as i call her)Here is an old photo!!

Attached Files:

Ruby G. likes this.
  3. julez456
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2018

julez456 , Jul 5, 2018 :
    My son who just turned 15 recently has empowered me to be the person I am today! It's been a rough couple years from me since my separation with his mother and losing my job and house all within 1 year. He has always had words of encouragement for me and has made me want to strive to better myself when I just wanted to give up. My son is my hero definitely!

Ruby G. likes this.
  4. Chandrashekhar21
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2018

Chandrashekhar21 , Jul 5, 2018 :
    the Sun red colour Red always empowered me as Red mean ready for everything anytime all colours of life captured by Red happiness sadness joy emotion everything .. Give me Red

Ruby G. likes this.
  5. Rahulrachapally111
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2018

Rahulrachapally111 , Jul 5, 2018 :
    My brother used to scold me when I was a child for many things which I felt was unnecessary. But today when I look back at those days I feel like if he wouldn't have scolded me I would have remained a child forever. He surely is the one who empowered me in all the possible ways.

Ruby G. likes this.
  6. Fournier Corentin
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2018

Fournier Corentin , Jul 5, 2018 :
    Mon père m'a vraiment inspiré... Partant avec beaucoup de formations différentes sans pour autant avoir le baccalauréat, il a vécu sa jeunesse comme il se doit. Une bonne reconversion a la quarantaine et c'est reparti ! Toujours en train de bouger, il m'a donné son élan pour profiter de la vie à fond tout en préparant le futur grâce à ses talents de père de famille. D'ailleurs si par miracle je parviens à remporter ce OnePlus, il lui atterrira directement dans les mains, puisque le 5 me suffit amplement !

Ruby G. likes this.
  7. Nicky DG
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2018

Nicky DG , Jul 5, 2018 :
    My Godfather has always inspired me, even when he’s not there anymore these days, everytime I have a difficult situation I think of him.

Unfortunately he died at a young age, 50, and I could’ve learned so much more from him. He was always a peaceful person, never saw him stressed. It could also be that he hid that from me ;-) but even that inspires me.

In the short time we had together and even though I was quite young, he showed me how to keep calm, how to have respect for others, how not to judge a book by its cover, how to appreciate family, spend time with those you love and so much more.

I’m not as good as he was in all of these things but still I try every day again. They are big shoes to fill ;-). Even when he started to have more difficulties because of chemo, he still took me to Disneyland. The best memories with him were made there. He didn’t think of himself but he wanted to give us a nice memory of him so that not only the difficult days were left behind in our minds.

I miss him, still, every day. His picture is at my window so every day before heading out or when coming home, I look at it. I think he could’ve made me an even better person throughout the years if he was here a little longer and yet he actually does that without being here .

I might not be able to share anything with him anymore, but I can with you and everybody here. I hope this reply inspired you a little bit even though there’s so much more to tell. That is what matters the most to me :).

Attached Files:

Ruby G. and Beer02-3 like this.
  8. Oggerfrogger
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2018

Ruby G. and Beer02-3 like this.
  9. Beer02-3
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2018

Ruby G. likes this.
  10. urmilk
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2018

urmilk , Jul 5, 2018 :
    The person who has had the greatest influence on me and help me empower myself is my Dad. He lead me by example and taught me how to take control of circumstances and achieve your goals be it personal or work life.

Ruby G. likes this.
  11. F_Mohit_Premani_VpDY
    Donut Jul 5, 2018

F_Mohit_Premani_VpDY , Jul 5, 2018 :
    I am inspired by my mom n dad who working hard for us and I don't forget there hard work and I am inspired by one plus too by there tag line NEVER SETTLE in life keep growing

Ruby G. likes this.
  12. Ken Mikko Vahtra
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2018

Ken Mikko Vahtra , Jul 5, 2018 :
    My mom has empowered me the most. From her cooking she has inspired me to be a chef at 18 years of age.

Ruby G. likes this.
  13. Freddy_Verschueren
    Froyo Jul 5, 2018

Freddy_Verschueren , Jul 5, 2018 :
    Jonas, a college who is an OnePlus owner from the firtsborn till now, inspired and empowered me to become a Oneplus follower and owner with no intention off changing. I 'have' 4Ever Settled in One+ direction..

Greetings, Freddy

Ruby G. likes this.
  14. AlexTsakanikas
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2018

AlexTsakanikas , Jul 5, 2018 :
    Mostly I've been kind of pushed down rather than empowered :)
    Only I empower myself though I am excellent at pushing me down as well :))
    And somehow two years ago I found the confidence to publish my first novel.
    And what I've learned is that everyone is great at something. And if not, they are just great.

You are perfect! You are great! Smile for the Oneplus 6 camera!

With Love from Greece...

2018-04-17 19.42.27.jpg 2017-08-17 21.18.09.jpg 2017-08-18 22.50.42.png

Attached Files:

Ruby G. likes this.
  15. Hbjf
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2018

Hbjf , Jul 5, 2018 :
    I live with severe chronic pain & everyday is a challenge. There's been only one person that has been here for me, that has empowered me, keep me going, made me stronger & that's my daughter. My daughter is the one I know that I can count on when I'm having a really painful day, I know that she'll be there to help with whatever I need. She's the one that makes me laugh when I need to forget. I'm stronger because of her, I am who I am because of her.

Ruby G. likes this.
  16. E1530817956826
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2018

E1530817956826 , Jul 5, 2018 :
    Empowerment is a two way street. A person cannot feel empowered unless they themselves want to.

Today I stand with my head held high thanks to two people. The first being my parents. The second and most importantly, myself. The latter being equally important because if it weren't for the fact that I knew I had to change and embrace the struggles of growing up, no matter what guidance was given I would never have made it here.

My mom and dad are complete opposites and that in a way is a blessing. My mom has always been the caring types, "look after your health and the rest will follow." That's always been here philosophy. The fun loving and ever caring traits are rare in today's world and I'm proud to say I've inherited them from her.

My dad on the other hand is a self made man, honest to the core and hard working as can be. I can be honest in saying as a kid growing up, I never quite valued his advice but now I've come to realize just how much they meant. Hard love is what he offers. Real hard but real love. I am the man I am today thanks to him. Fearless, honest, hard-working and above all confident.

I don't have too many pictures with them but well I have countless memories so I'm sorry I can't upload any.

Ruby G. likes this.
  17. leMrtz
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2018

leMrtz , Jul 5, 2018 :
    Die Person, die mich immer voran getrieben hat und mich motiviert ist mein Bruder. Er lebt zwar keinesfalls aber er akzeptiert es und geniesst sein Leben. Außerdem finde ich den Slogan "Never Settle" von One Plus echt gut gewählt

Ruby G. likes this.
  18. G_abdul_naan_phQj
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2018

G_abdul_naan_phQj , Jul 5, 2018 :
    [​IMG]
    Hi Everyone! My name is Abdul Hannan. I'm gonna tell you my little story which just shifted my whole life. The way I think, the way I speak, to whom I want to be friends with.....in short everything. But the man in picture Sir Ahmed Zafar changed every picture for me. He is the man I look more then my father. Some people say they want to go in past and change that one moment or that one decision which impacted there whole life. But Thanks to him, I don't say this think because He was there to do that for me.
    Thanks you Sir! You are always in my prayers.

Ruby G. likes this.
  19. P1530818759158
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2018

Ruby G. likes this.
  20. D1530818981126
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2018

D1530818981126 , Jul 5, 2018 :
    my sisters empowered me......they were always there for me.I have 3 sisters,they all tough me basic principles of life and now because of them,I am an software engineer. 1530819352335.jpg

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018

Ruby G. likes this.