[Results are out!] Who has empowered you in your life?

1. Sudarsen
    Donut Jul 2, 2018

Sudarsen , Jul 2, 2018 :
    My mother was my sole inspiration in life, but after I got married my wife changed my life and the days in my life only got happier each day. she is the greatest inspiration of my life, fighting for me and making me fight each hurdle and task.

Ruby G. likes this.
  2. Simos Chatzigeorgiou
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

Simos Chatzigeorgiou , Jul 2, 2018 :
    hey beautiful oneplus people.. my grandfather was the most inspiring person i ever met he keeped me motivated and push my limits so i wont stop no matter the difficulties..have a nice day oneplusers!!

Ruby G. likes this.
  3. Ssranger
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

Ssranger , Jul 2, 2018 :
    I've been using one plus 5t since 3 months and truely this phone is a beast by perform each task smoothly it handles every task like nothing and heads off to the battery life even i used it all day it last long enough to give 25% at the end of the day and i like to play heavy games and they executes very well even on high graphics without any heating issues im quite impressed with this phone it made my life much easier then before..

4. kimkj
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

kimkj , Jul 2, 2018 :
    My father empowered me with challenges and support and an example of being thorough. Thus I still try to do things the best way possible the first time and to be fair in all relations.

Ruby G. likes this.
  5. Hari Krishna kelli
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

6. António Pedro Santos
    Froyo Jul 2, 2018

António Pedro Santos , Jul 2, 2018 :
    Hello everyone,
    In fact, I think that every day passes and as adeversity of the day to day, is who has empowered for what we are today.
    Yes, of course, with the base and examples of our parents.

But honestly, who has made me what I am today, and empowered my life, was my Daughter ... who taught me to be more tolerant of myself and others and to see the world with a smile and always with positivism.

Best regards

Danagybels and Ruby G. like this.
  7. Castiglian
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

Castiglian , Jul 2, 2018 :
    Who empowered me? My family of course! My awesome mom, who almost died when she brings me to this world. My grandparents, who cared for us at tough start. My awesome stepdad, who accepted me as his own.

They led me through my childhood. They raised me just right. They gave me my awesome sister, who is always there for me and i´m always there for her.

There is also awesome girl, who empowering me for last 10 years. We are getting married this year and i hope, that we will empower our kids in the same way as our families empowering us...

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018

8. GoldenPlatinumAlloy
    Gingerbread Jul 2, 2018

GoldenPlatinumAlloy , Jul 2, 2018 :
    My mom and dad are very inspirational and has dedicated their life towards providing a better life for me and my sibling. So you would think I would dedicate this story to them. Well, I certainly should.

But there is one who didn't have to do anything beyond his job, but he took it upon himself to help me when even I didn't want any help. He was my science teacher in school. Here is a small story....

The last year of my school was the worst. I would like to blame one particular (math) teacher who took it upon himself to put me down every chance he got, to ridicule me in front of the entire class. The reason being I had no interest in maths and therefore my performance was poor. This started to the rest of my subjects in my final year because I nearly lost all my interest in my studies. I had no idea what I was going to do next.... no concern for my future either. I only know I liked working with computers (because that was my favourite subject and only one other than English in which I performed very well).

A few months before the end of the academic year, my science teacher who handled physics and chemistry called me to his room and said that "I have been noticing that you are extremely distracted. So this is what we are going to do...." And he coached me during the breaks, made me sit in the front row during his classes and encouraged me to answer and such. There was a slight improvement in the exams but more than that I started to understand the subjects way better than I ever had.

And in the finals .... I nearly failed in my Mathematics exam. But performed beyond my expectations on the two science subjects which helped me get into a decent college to pursue my dream career in Computer Science.

The reason I dedicate this to him is.... a few days before the finals he said to me...... "You know you are way better than what you think of yourself. Hope you realise that and utilitize your talents before it is too late."

And that motivates me everytime I feel down.

There are way too many persons who have seen the good in me and motivated me, but he has just stuck to my mind.

"Thanks you Sir".

puccellino and Ruby G. like this.
  9. fuganelli
    Froyo Jul 2, 2018

fuganelli , Jul 2, 2018 :
    My grandfather has thought me with computers while I was just 6. Now I'm returning him the favor with Android. He was very skeptical towards smart phones but I managed to convince him and suggested him to the OPO which I already laid off. The phone still flies with the Lineage OS 15.1 and it anables grandpa to work with the most recent version of android. I was impressed how he managed to learn quicker with a completely new type of operating system then most middle aged people did that I knew even though he is 85. And even more impressed OPO can handle anything he throws at it. With such vigorous senior the resilient OP phones are a great complement!

Ruby G. likes this.
  10. utsav17
    Honeycomb Jul 2, 2018

utsav17 , Jul 2, 2018 :
    things ppl lie about to get free phone

11. tonev.d
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

tonev.d , Jul 2, 2018 :
    My 10 years older brother has always been my Role Model. All my life he has steadily pushed me to go forward, undertake the right endeavours in order to become a respected person and invaluable professional. How I know I have fulfilled his guidence - he has now started turning back to me for advice and opinion on crucial matters in his life. Love you, bro xxx 17814605_10211929237809379_3416924239572690840_o.jpg

12. Pokeguy4
    Gingerbread Jul 2, 2018

Pokeguy4 , Jul 2, 2018 :
    het is best wel een cliché antwoord maar dat zijn m'n beide ouders.
    ik heb ADHD en PDD-NOS en daarmee heb ik als kind vooral veel moeite mee gehad. Op de middelbare school werd ik vooral erg gepest wat uitliep op een depressie en een aantal zelfmoordpogingen. een vriend van me kon me nog net tegenhouden anders had ik onder de trein gelegen. vlak daarna ben ik in behandeling bij een psychiater gegaan en besloten ten eerste naar een andere school te gaan. de laatste jaren van de middelbare school heb ik doorgebracht op bijzonder onderwijs en het heeft in zekere zin m'n leven gered. en al die tijd hebben m'n ouders aan mn zijde gestaan en daar ben ik ze erg dankbaar voor. en ook al was m'n depressie een uitzichtloze tijd, vooral m'n vader en ik konden elkaar altijd vinden in onze gezamenlijke interesse voor de IT en smartphones. inmiddels heb ik een baan als sysadmin/webmaster bij een geweldig bedrijf waar ik met open armen ontvangen ben.

kortom mede dankzij m'n ouders is m'n leven weer op de rails en mocht ik de telefoon winnen dan gaat hij zeker naar 1 van m'n ouders.

PS. m'n verhaal zo schrijven lucht erg op ook al is het al even geleden.

-snelle aanpassing- ik zag dat de winnaar er 2 zou krijgen. in dat geval krijgen m'n beide ouders 1. m'n vader gebruikt nog steeds trouw m'n oude Oneplus x en m'n moeder heeft nu de Huawei p8lite die vastzit op Android 7.1

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018

Ruby G. likes this.
  13. Overcustom
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

Overcustom , Jul 2, 2018 :
    I can say there's not something specific which has made me who I am.
    My whole life gave and is still giving me a lot of chances to make choices.
    It doesn't matter which kind of choice, it could be a right one or a big mistake... but day after day, all the experencies I've been through, all the people I've met and the ones who are still part of my life, are giving me new energy to keep going on without any regrets, making me who I am.

14. Thechosen
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

Thechosen , Jul 2, 2018 :
    The one in the middle is my father. He has been the superman for me since I watched the superman movie for the first time back in 2002. I was 11yo. Save you time Im 27yo now.
    I think that I should tell my father more often that I love him, because I dont even remember the last time I told him that.
    I wish I could become even half the man that you are! I love you dad!
    I love you too mom.
    45F855DF-9EAF-47C6-8CE5-6C707C975468.png B5204225-E811-4C5B-91C0-FDE15AD6578D.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018

puccellino and Ruby G. like this.
  15. G_Aseem_Bathla_uloI
    Froyo Jul 2, 2018

G_Aseem_Bathla_uloI , Jul 2, 2018 :
    Okay. For majority of people, there inspirations are their parents. But not for me. We've had our problems, huge ones and still do (No I'm not gonna discuss them) and not even once I've been inspired by my parents to look up to them for something they've done. And I've always kinda felt alone but you have to find someone, right? Someone who inspires you, who makes you belief good things can happen, who somehow makes you less lonely, right? So, I've been inspired mostly by sports athletes or teams like Real Madrid FC. Each and every player works their *** of every day even if they do not get selected for their startinf XI. They have this never giving attitude even in matches when they are losing and not have much time, they fight till the final whistle. I also am hugely inspired by Eminem, who just might have had one of the worst childhoods ever but still has become on of the greatest rappers of all time. I know I've a lot of personalities to look up to, but lately it's been my sister who somehow has gotten over every problem (or tries to show this) and is working her *** of each and every day to get to a better position, to chase her dreams, to fulfill them, to make herself happy. And that just might be the most sense of inspiration I've ever gotten from an individual. :')
    1530525458714.jpg

1530525458816.jpg

16. mini.a
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

mini.a , Jul 2, 2018 :
    My parents, they always had right answer to every problem. They helped me a lot set up my life and continue to do so. Love them :).

17. Sylvia_81
    Gingerbread Jul 2, 2018

Sylvia_81 , Jul 2, 2018 :
    Simply one word:

Family

but since my WHOLE family isn't one person

It's my sibro

Well, for the ones who don't know what a sisbro is

It's my sister and brother

I have THE ONE PLUS 6

and because I'll get 2 devices WHEN I'll win

ILL GIVE THEM THOSE DEVICES SINCE I HAVE ONE

Isn't that perfect....

Ruby G. likes this.
  18. Whites11
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

Whites11 , Jul 2, 2018 :
    My parents, my friend... That I do my hobbies like cooking (teach by num) or play basketball with Mu friends

Photo madre with an Amazing OnePlus 3T

Attached Files:

Ruby G. likes this.
  19. sarantou
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

sarantou , Jul 2, 2018 :
    When i was just finishing school, trying to find out what should I be and what to study, my father just appeared, after years of absence, due to hiw divortion from my mother. He has changed my life, urguing me to go to the University to study Political Science first and Economics later. Whitch I did.

Ruby G. likes this.
  20. Dexxagon
    Honeycomb Jul 2, 2018

Dexxagon , Jul 2, 2018 :
    starving blood for success..can make every one get day life appetites to join a comrades battle #neversettle