returns?

1. sno_arts
    Cupcake Nov 10, 2014

sno_arts , Nov 10, 2014 :
    I just put a crack thru my screen how is one plus in processing warrenties.? Thanks

2. rijiboy
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2015

rijiboy , Dec 13, 2015 :
    You are out of luck, they dont have anything called "CUSTOMER SERVICE", I know couple of colleagues from office who went through (lack of ) support horror, one colleague whose phone stopped working after OS update and worked with support for months before realizing this is not going anywhere, sold his phone for less than quarter what he paid and bought a used Samsung S5 instead.
    I am going through a support nightmare myself, facing return of unopened back plate and screen protector that they receive more than 70 days ago and still have not officially acknowledged.

3. stevecaboose
    Donut Dec 15, 2015

stevecaboose , Dec 15, 2015 :
    Their warranty doesnt cover accidental damage. It usually takes about 3 months for them to get you a new phone after you contact support.

4. londors
    Cupcake Dec 24, 2015

londors , Dec 24, 2015 :
    Hi I have been waiting to return my phone for 6 weeks now.
    It took 3 weeks for OnePlus to go through all there checks and then remote connect to reset the device but it was a hardware fault which I kept telling them so they then said to return it.
    The return process is rediculous as they use a third party called ICP who are supposed to contact you with the shipping label. It has been 3 weeks of constant complaining about not getting any contact from ICP to still be stuck with a broken phone.
    The support and returns is a joke. I got a reply from OnePlus saying that ICP told them they had contacted me on two occassions but they would not give prove. I have looked at the dates they mentioned and I have not recieved any communications so they have the wrong details to contact me or they have not bothered to actually contact me.
    I have asked OnePlus for ICP's details so i can get in contact with them as this is just rediculous now but OnePlus has not answered.
    Doesn't look like I will ever get to return my phone for repairs or maybe they are taking thier sweet time to try and let the warrenty run out.
    The only info I got from OnePlus about the return was that if the damage is not covered by the Warenty I would have to pay for the delivery charges if I want my phone back or pay them to fix it.