[REVIEW] Diztronic Matte Black TPU Case for the OnePlus One

1. ATCr
    Froyo Oct 29, 2014

ATCr , Oct 29, 2014 :
    IMG_4227.JPG

PACKAGING: 8/10

The Diztronic TPU case arrives in a simple zip plastic bag, with a cardboard insert. It's minimal and adequate.

CONSTRUCTION / QUALITY: 9/10

The quality of the case is very good. It has minimal molding flash. The case has a semi-grippy finish on the back, but not like the back of the sandstone One model.

FIT: 9/10

The fit is tight and doesn't add much bulk to the phone. I actually think it makes the phone easier to hold.

All the holes and openings line up perfectly with the exception of the microphone hole on the back, next to the camera. It's just slightly misaligned, but doesn't compromise the function of the microphone. The headphone and micro USB opennings are large and should provide enough space.

The buttons on the case make the One’s slim power and volume buttons easier to push, but do add some minor resistance.

PROTECTION: 8/10

The case should provide a medium level of protection against drops. Its back and all sides are protected. A minimal lip curves over the front screen providing an off the table design, protecting the screen when you lay the phone face down.

RECOMMENDED IMPROVEMENTS:

Align the back microphone hole. Make the case’s power and volume buttons larger, easier to find and more tactile.

RECOMMENDED: YES

IMG_4229.JPG IMG_4230.JPG IMG_4231.JPG IMG_4232.JPG IMG_4233.JPG IMG_4234.JPG IMG_4235.JPG IMG_4237.JPG IMG_4239.JPG IMG_4240.JPG IMG_4245.JPG IMG_4246.JPG IMG_4241.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014

nizket and leox037 like this.
  2. jeyell
    Gingerbread Oct 29, 2014

3. ATCr
    Froyo Oct 29, 2014

ATCr , Oct 29, 2014 :
    The case is kind of grippy. But not as grippy as the back of the sandstone black oneplus one.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014

jeyell likes this.
  4. Majed
    Froyo Oct 29, 2014

Majed , Oct 29, 2014 :
    I have this case & it makes holding the phone even better... Looks better than what I expected.

5. milkdude
    KitKat Oct 29, 2014

milkdude , Oct 29, 2014 :
    Nice case, i have one. the fit is nice, also gives enough grip so it doesn't feel like it will slide out of your hand. my only issue is that I have a little premature wear on the back finish. kind of like some lite scuffing, however it offers good protection for the phone.