[REVIEW] OnePlus Cases! OEM, Nillkin, Diztronic and more! (Pics heavy!)

1. AuntieAnn
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 19, 2014

2. bfinleyui
    Cupcake Nov 20, 2014

3. vnguyen
    Gingerbread Nov 20, 2014

4. syncros
    Gingerbread Nov 20, 2014

syncros , Nov 20, 2014 :
    They're really quite similar TPU cases. Do you like a plain matte colour or black case? Pick the Diztronic. Do you want a Android character and circuit board lines on the back? pick the Cruzerlite!

Wildcard I'll throw at you : the Ringke Fusion case which is my favorite. It is TPU as well with a clear back panel you can put a picture in (see the thread with templates) or leave blank and see the sandstone back through the window. Solid protection all around. Here's a video review showing it by @K.P. Smith

5. paquet10
    Froyo Nov 28, 2014

paquet10 , Nov 28, 2014 :
    Could you post a link to the aluminum bumper? or did i miss it. I searched it on eBay i just want to make sure i get the right one.

6. leekokkheng
    Jelly Bean Nov 28, 2014

7. Subrahmanya Bhat
    Gingerbread Nov 28, 2014

8. Garywehrle
    Jelly Bean Nov 28, 2014

Garywehrle , Nov 28, 2014 :
    Excellent reviews!
    Very helpful!
    Going with the Diztronics.
    Thanks so much!

9. paquet10
    Froyo Nov 28, 2014

paquet10 , Nov 28, 2014 :
    its actually very VERY slippery and offers what seems as no protection.

10. erzengelsachiel
    KitKat Dec 1, 2014

erzengelsachiel , Dec 1, 2014 :
    Nope. Squared edges would dig into my palms. Hopefully the final production model has rounded edges. Small quibble I know. -in respone to your OPO bumper pics in your sig

11. garychia
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2014

garychia , Dec 3, 2014 :
    Hi everyone, I'm new here. Just got my device.

My black diztronic casing arrived today. Ordered it after reading reviews in this forum. It was a tight fight between Tudia and this one.. I wanted something that's as thin as it gets with adequate protection without being too Otterbox-y.
    I'm not disappointed! I like the fact that it protects all round and its indeed not as bulky as I originally thought it would be. The material feels nice. It's not too hard. It feels... safe.
    However the design of the back is a little conservative. Some may like it, and some may not.
    Anyway I'm happy that this casing allows me to plug in my headphones with big audio plugs. That's a big plus for me.

[​IMG]

Wyrden likes this.
  12. rajarshi10
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 7, 2014

13. sa6an
    Honeycomb Dec 7, 2014

14. eprint
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 11, 2014

eprint , Dec 11, 2014 :
    What about below wone?

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/need-your-review-in-below-case.205068/#post-8199515

15. Oyathnkso
    Jelly Bean Dec 11, 2014

16. Uncle Rico
    Froyo Dec 14, 2014

Uncle Rico , Dec 14, 2014 :
    Thanks for the reviews. I bought an aluminium one. Before reading this I wasn't sure if it'd have enough screen protection, but your images were really helpful. Thanks!

I don't see the point in getting a case that protects the back of the phone. You can buy new back covers pretty easily, and a cracked back cover isn't that much of a problem anyway. I guess protecting the camera is important, but they usually have a bit of padding around them anyway, don't they?

17. roderickh
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 15, 2014

roderickh , Dec 15, 2014 :
    While I'd normally agree that a back cover of a phone is easily replaced, the 'One' back cover might not be easily source-able (may be different now, I don't know haha). I also tried to remove my One back cover just for the sake of it and it wasn't the easiest mission.. Would not recommend trying.

Uncle Rico likes this.
  18. stevoen
    Gingerbread Dec 15, 2014

stevoen , Dec 15, 2014 :
    Very useful! Maybe a tudia cygen review in th future?

19. Charliepage
    Eclair Dec 15, 2014

gusuraman and stevoen like this.
  20. stevoen
    Gingerbread Dec 15, 2014