[Review] OnePlus One Screen Protector

1. sirrick
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2014

sirrick , Nov 30, 2014 :
    Thanks maayne! I really appreciate this.

2. MetalVez
    Donut Dec 1, 2014

MetalVez , Dec 1, 2014 :
    :( Recent experience but will be short-lived. I am not satisfied with this product at all.
    It seems thicker than comparable products (sold in packs of three), but I think I have caught me with the description "anti-fingerprints." This is not true. I am constantly in the process of cleaning the screen because it is covered with fingerprints.
    It is also a dust magnet that constantly attracts dust when you put it in his pocket of jeans or pants.
    The nail in the coffin arrived this morning when I dropped the cell on my desk. By taking over, there was about 1 inch long scratch in the middle of the screen.

I think it's a better choice to pay more for a screen protector-tempered glass which will be more durable and scratch resistant. I say this being myself a person who pays attention to his things.
    My OnePlus One screen protector will only have a lifespan of six days :(

3. firashd
    Cupcake Dec 19, 2014

firashd , Dec 19, 2014 :
    Thanks for the walk-through. I was stuck figuring out how to use the positioning tabs.

4. bodgeup
    Cupcake Dec 20, 2014

bodgeup , Dec 20, 2014 :
    I can personally say that the oneplus one tempered glass protector is amazing, I just got Mine and replaced the old oneplus one standard screen protector. The fit is perfect and the finish well it's amazing. So glossy.

I can't recommend it enough, but getting one like the phone is a nightmare. I had to keep checking the accessories page daily to see when It was available, but I finally got one and not to soon as a couple of days later it was back to comming soon notice. . But it was worth the wait. Def getting a second.

Jk

5. dmoy92
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2015

dmoy92 , Jan 11, 2015 :
    If we prefer to use the matte screen protector for it's texture but also want an extra layer of protection, would it make sense to apply the tempered glass screen protector first, and then the matte screen protector over that? Just wondering if this would cause problems with regard to the touchscreen.

6. bodgeup
    Cupcake Feb 27, 2015

bodgeup , Feb 27, 2015 :
    Well just dropped my phone and it face planted!

Screen protector shattered but it protected the screen. So it did its job, but didnt think it would go that easy?

7. Duarom
    Cupcake Mar 31, 2015

Duarom , Mar 31, 2015 :
    You have to be an engineer to apply these on your phone. I tried for over 30 ******* minutes to apply it without bubble or dust without any result !!! It's not worth spending 5 dollars for these deepshit screen protectors. I'm sorry but I don't live in a containment chamber. I'm in rage right now because I feel like I threw my money to the trash!!

8. danizzle
    Cupcake Apr 22, 2015

danizzle , Apr 22, 2015 :
    UPDATE: I retract what I said! I actually realized I can peel off the top layer too, LOL. Okay now I'm a happy camper.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015

9. rg75
    Donut Apr 24, 2015

rg75 , Apr 24, 2015 :
    Gotta say, I found the application process for the fingerprint protector utterly absurd. After an hour of trying to remove the bubbles, I ripped it off and threw it into the trash. After the import duties debacle, and now this, I'm seriously under-impressed with this thing. I haven't even used it yet!

10. LibbyXCX
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 24, 2015

11. daviduwotm8
    Cupcake Apr 24, 2015

12. DonKingKong
    Gingerbread Dec 31, 2015

13. denisebriannc
    Donut Dec 31, 2015

14. maxxam23
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 31, 2015

maxxam23 , Dec 31, 2015 :
    Same experience here. It fits so perfect that my friends used to wonder why I used my phone without a protective film. One year and still going strong.