[REVIEW] Orzly Temperd Glass Screen Protector

1. zaphod-beeblebrox
    KitKat Oct 6, 2014

zaphod-beeblebrox , Oct 6, 2014 :
    Hi,

just realised that mine is too small. I sent an email to the supplier via ebay!!

2. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Oct 6, 2014

gusuraman , Oct 6, 2014 :
    When did you buy it?

3. sciidave
    Honeycomb Oct 7, 2014

4. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Oct 7, 2014

gusuraman , Oct 7, 2014 :
    See this, it's even cheaper:
    http://www.amazon.ca/Orzly®-Tempere...ds=Orzly - OnePlus ONE Premium Tempered Glass

Here the link where the user said it's the correct barcode:
    Where to buy Real Orzly Screen Protector?

5. siara
    Honeycomb Oct 8, 2014

siara , Oct 8, 2014 :
    Thank you for the review, very kind of you to share your experiences with other users. I'm pretty confident now that I'll be buying this screenprotector for my OnePlus One that's just waiting to be used.

gusuraman likes this.
  6. slee0108
    KitKat Oct 10, 2014

gusuraman likes this.
  7. iukarim
    Gingerbread Oct 10, 2014

iukarim , Oct 10, 2014 :
    Thank you so much for your detailed review.

gusuraman likes this.
  8. ghiaguy
    Gingerbread Oct 10, 2014

gajenn108 and gusuraman like this.
  9. QcAngel
    Froyo Oct 10, 2014

QcAngel , Oct 10, 2014 :
    thanx for the review... ordered my opo on 8th oct and still no news on a shipping date :(... it's tough to wait for it.. I am glad i found your review.. very helpful BTW your english is very good. :cool:

gusuraman likes this.
  10. gajenn108
    Gingerbread Oct 10, 2014

gajenn108 , Oct 10, 2014 :
    i just put the orzly on my phone a couple of days ago, had a plastic screen protector on that was a fingerprint magnet....first glass I've used and Love it, no problem with fit and it feels and looks way better than what i had..

gusuraman likes this.
  11. VelmaDinkley
    Donut Oct 10, 2014

VelmaDinkley , Oct 10, 2014 :
    Same here. I ordered it on the 8th and I'm shopping for the right accessories... Waiting on the phone.

QcAngel likes this.
  12. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Oct 10, 2014

gusuraman , Oct 10, 2014 :
    Thank you:)

I also orderd on Wednesday and received the tracking on saturday

13. QcAngel
    Froyo Oct 10, 2014

QcAngel , Oct 10, 2014 :
    Hopefully I will get mine tomorrow then! woohoooo... thanx for the heads up that the notice will come soon.

gusuraman likes this.
  14. QcAngel
    Froyo Oct 10, 2014

QcAngel , Oct 10, 2014 :
    So am I, I just got a case on Amazon.ca for a total of 10.98 with a screen protector.
    Ringke FUSION Case [Free HD Film/Drop Protection][SMOKE BLACK] Shock Absorption Bumper Premium Hybrid Hard Case for OnePlus One
    Hopefully all will come in soon. :) Congrats on getting your invite!

VelmaDinkley likes this.
  15. pjs37
    Gingerbread Oct 10, 2014

pjs37 , Oct 10, 2014 :
    Well mine comes in tomorrow since the Nillkin one I have never was able to properly adhere to the top of my screen so now its loaded with dust. I look forward to seeing what the Orzly can do. Failing that next up is RhinoShield I guess lol

gusuraman and QcAngel like this.
  16. Wodress
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2014

17. tru_sushi
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2014

gusuraman likes this.
  18. haleyterraevans
    Donut Oct 20, 2014

gusuraman likes this.
  19. dubinsky
    Froyo Oct 27, 2014

dubinsky , Oct 27, 2014 :
    Thanks to @gusuraman for this review. After reading it and other positive reviews on Orzly I bought it for my OPO. I am very impressed. The fit is spot on. The finish is, well, as smooth as glass, maybe even smoother than the phone screen itself. Fingers just glide on it. No, it's not fingerprint proof, but seems to repel them somewhat. Doesn't seem to interfere with the touch screen in any way, but I've only had it on for a couple of days, so haven't tested it extensively. I like the rounded edge. Makes the phone look better and feel somehow more luxurious. Just take your time in applying, do several test fittings before exposing the adhesive and I think you'll be happy with the results.

This is the first I've ever heard of tempered glass screen protectors. I'm a believer now.

gusuraman likes this.
  20. Nighthaunt
    Gingerbread Oct 27, 2014

Nighthaunt , Oct 27, 2014 :
    As new to tempered glass screen protectors how has it held up since it was installed?
    I've only ever used the standard flexible plastic ones - but very interested in tempered glass if it offers a greater level of protection.

gusuraman likes this.