Review Regarding Oneplus Repair Service

1. Jigsv7195
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2018

Jigsv7195 , Nov 19, 2018 :
    Hey Community,
    I really appreciate service of Oneplus team. I sent my Oneplus 5T for Repair on 15th November 2018 around 2 PM.
    On Next Morning, I got mail regarding they got my device.
    They Repaired device immediately and sent back to me through FedEx.
    On 17th November 2019's Morning, I got my device.

PS- Main screen Issue.

drmartin and Giarap like this.
  2. drmartin
    Lollipop Moderator Nov 19, 2018

drmartin , Nov 19, 2018 :
    Wow, congrats! I dropped my OnePlus 5 back when it first came out and it took almost a month from creating a ticket to getting a working phone again. Hope it's this fast in Europe now, too!

3. dkriti
    Cupcake Aug 21, 2019

dkriti , Aug 21, 2019 :
    My experience with this company has been horrible! My phone had some liquid damage so I sent it to the one plus repair center. I hoped they would assess the phone and tell me what was damaged and how much would it cost to repair it. These guys pointed out that there was damage in three parts and that should be changed. I was charged approx $200 for that. The device was sent back to me after testing and repair. They claimed that everything was fixed.

Once I got the phone and put my sim in, I realized the phone was constantly in airplane mode. I went to the network service provider, one plus customer support--but this couldn't be fixed through software changes or factory reset. In the end, the one-plus customer support agent asked me to send the phone back for another repair. Now, after another test, the repair team comes up and says that my motherboard is not working. How the hell did that happen?? The motherboard is the most important part of a phone, if that wasn't working, nothing else would have had when I had sent it for repair the first time - and even if they are telling the truth, how come they did not catch this during their first assessment and how did the phone pass their test then?....such thieves. Now they are asking me to pay another $500 for the motherboard. I seriously could have bought a freaking new phone using all this repair money. They should have given me a correct estimate at the beginning itself so that I could have made an informed decision - but of course, they didn't. Its been 1.7 months and my device is still with them. the customer service has absolutely no communication with the repair center. And on top of it all, the lady Wendy from repair service was SO RUDE!! Honestly, no one should trust these guys or buy their stuff. They just lost a customer and they will keep losing more if they have such appalling repair service.