RhinoShield Screen Protector Review.

1. emeute
    Honeycomb Oct 4, 2014

emeute , Oct 4, 2014 :
    Just moved here from Toronto man. Still geting a lay of the land.

We had job offers in Calgary and Edmonton, fiance picked Edmonton. Very green city. Love the river valley but its cold and transit sucks.

I am also pissed off the Alberta education lost my certification, so missed out on full-time work. So I am just in a bad bad mood. Second guessing myself if it should have been calgary instead. Flames suck though:p

What are k-days? When do you expect show?

More important as a native Edmontonian how would you compare the nort vs south side. The hiring manager who hired me saidy he is a southy and found it weird why we where living in the north side.

Is there some sort of beef I don't know about?

Scarchee likes this.
  2. Scarchee
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 4, 2014

Scarchee , Oct 4, 2014 :
    Hahahaha you know you're Canadian when it matters which hockey team is in the city you're potentially moving to. :p I like it!

I've been to Toronto once for my cousins wedding. From what I remember it looked like a nice place to live, just very busy. Edmonton is less packed.

I live by the West Edmonton Mall, I have no idea about North vs South end rivalries xD From what I could guess is that its probably a feud between business owners or something, lol.

I absolutely love K-Days. Been to it the last 3 years, it's always a blast :) lineups are long and things are expensive, but the experience -depending who you are- is worth it.

I assume "show" is "snow"? I want snow as soon as possible. Preferably a couple of weeks ago. First week of September would have been nice.
    It was -7c when I woke up Friday morning, and its slowly getting colder... So maybe early next week? (Not this upcoming week)

3. christopheredbert
    Honeycomb Oct 15, 2014