dgilford , Sep 6, 2014 :
    Please don't drop it ;)

2. gamonics
    Froyo Sep 24, 2014

3. harmasendi
    Donut Sep 24, 2014

harmasendi , Sep 24, 2014 :
    Hi people,
    after I have now since a few days the OPO together with the Rhino Shield, I can really recommend it, is really a great screen protector.

If anyone is interested, it can save 10% (Discount expires on 30 October, 2014) on the following link also equal to:
    http://evolutivelabs.refr.cc/JRZZKLQ

Have fun with it ...

4. r4210n
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2014

5. Maxoris
    Gingerbread Sep 25, 2014

6. lillanaa
    Froyo Sep 25, 2014

lillanaa , Sep 25, 2014 :
    Thought I should mention that you should never have more than one screen protector on a phone at once, it can scratch the screen and cause other issues with touch sensitivity, no matter what kind of screen protector it is.

gusuraman likes this.
  7. jokicha
    Jelly Bean Sep 25, 2014

8. reverenddak
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 28, 2014

reverenddak , Sep 28, 2014 :
    Installed the Rhinoshield today, it was a pain in the butt to install, but I live in a pretty dusty place. I was battling dust specks the whole time. But I got it on mostly satisfactory (maybe a speck here or there), but you wouldn't notice them especially in the Diztronic case (black). The screen feels the same to me, and possibly a bit more smudgy than the naked screen. I was Zagg screen fan for the longest time, but long before glass screens were the norm (on the device) and the whole point of the screen protector for me was to take all the scratches, so the screen protector getting scratches isn't a big deal. If it scratches the protector, it means it did its job, right? If it prevents the screen from getting cracked, I'll be a happy clam. Though it makes me wonder why the manufactures just pre-install the stuff? And makes me wonder why people stick an extra layer of tempered glass on what is already tempered glass. If the impact is enough to crack the protector, it's going to crack the screen.

9. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Sep 28, 2014

gusuraman , Sep 28, 2014 :
    The impact must be stronger to crack both the protector and the screen.

10. anoopsa
    Honeycomb Sep 28, 2014

anoopsa , Sep 28, 2014 :
    I went for rhino and diztronic combination and I am very happy with it, thw sit bis just perfect!

11. hot_as_fire
    Jelly Bean Sep 28, 2014

hot_as_fire , Sep 28, 2014 :
    I have a cruzerlite bugdroid black tpu case and it is gorgeous :D and for the screen, I've ordered RhinoShield and it will arrive in a day or two :)

12. stockholmguy
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 28, 2014

stockholmguy , Sep 28, 2014 :
    I have two OPOs:
    one with RhinoShield
    second with MimeUSA tempered glass

Conclusion: there is no comparison.. MimeUSA Tempered glass rocks.. quality & natural appeal out classes RhinoShield.
    MimeUSA Tempered glass is a very resilient protection and it stick better than RhinoSheild on OPO too :)

gusuraman likes this.
  13. Sub-Negro
    Honeycomb Sep 28, 2014

14. pyroyuy
    Honeycomb Oct 21, 2014

pyroyuy , Oct 21, 2014 :
    I've heard not so friendly things about Mime though, and I find it hard to justify their price when I can get another tempered glass door less than half their price.

15. BpeeSaat
    Honeycomb Oct 22, 2014

BpeeSaat , Oct 22, 2014 :
    I have a tempered glass screen protector on mine. What I like about it is the ease of installing and that it doesn't attract greasy fingerprints easily. Even if it does, one swipe of a cloth and it's clean again. Also, it doesn't seem to scratch too!

16. stockholmguy
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 22, 2014

stockholmguy , Oct 22, 2014 :
    the finish and quality i am very satisfied with it and it still shines like a star.. can not say much about the other companies those dont even have their own websites ;)

17. ser910
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2014

ser910 , Dec 5, 2014 :
    I got the Rhinoshield. The screen doesn't feel the same, but I got used to it. My main concern it that the screen doesn't respond to touch the same way. I find it a lot less sensitive/responsive to touch.
    Anyone notice the same thing? Am I doing anything wrong? For those that may be thinking that I didn't remove the protected films (both back and front), I did :)

18. DaxNagtegaal
    Marshmallow Mar 1, 2015

DaxNagtegaal , Mar 1, 2015 :
    Bumping old thread because I don't want to start a new one.

I just switched from Rhinoshield to Tempered Glass and oh my god this feels so my nicer to the touch... Real Glass forever baby, this is amazing... Every time I touch my phone and my finger slides over the screen super smoothly I get a mini hard-on..

19. alexplusworld
    Honeycomb Mar 1, 2015

alexplusworld , Mar 1, 2015 :
    Nah no way tempered glass is a 9 on the Mohs scale. That's gotta be marketing
    Also, tempered glass tends to crack and chip easily from seemingly light impact. (I use Orzly tempered glass, and it chips constantly. Doubt you'd have that problem with Rhinoshield)
    I think Rhinoshield is worth it, if you feel comfortable spending that much for it

20. cacheolson
    Eclair Mar 1, 2015

cacheolson , Mar 1, 2015 :
    I still am in need of an invite, but I am planning on the tempered glass. My pops has it on his iPhone 6, and I really like the feel of that glass better than the actual iPhone screen. Get tempered glass for sure!