Lightning
    SPEED Phone
    with
    STRENGTHening
    COMFORT and BEAUTY
    enough to DELIGHT your senses!

1. SPEED -

The Speed You Need
    That tagline says it all. It isn't just some marketing spiel pulled off to gain fan base.
    And what better way than to prove it?
    I've been an ardent fan of OnePlus 5T and that phone is a beauty at it's own best. But when I hold my OnePlus 6, the only thing that comes into my mind is it's slick behaviour. It is a BEAST, in it's ultimate performance level.
    With the squeeze of new Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor, it makes for a great user experience. And it is 30% faster than the OnePlus 5T. Sporting Android Oreo that is free of any bloatware, OnePlus 6 performs incredibly. RAM options remains the same but this time there is an added storage option upto 256GB which makes it a pretty faultless phone that ceases to exist.
    OnePlus's Dash Charging facility fills up the speedy battery process taking 30 minutes, which is more than enough to pump the power into the phone for a day's storage.
    OnePlus 6's first full charge provided me with 6 hours 30 minutes Screen On Time and I was highly impressed at that fact because my 5T's full charge now provides me with 5 hours 30 minutes SOT. My life is sorted as I don't feel like running here and there with my charging brick just to get some juice kicked in and the speed with which the phone dashes itself to charge gets me through any bad day, if any.
    Now to end this factor, I would like to bring two camera samples in notice.
    Screenshot_20180527-001525__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20180527-001549__01.jpg
    As you can see, the OIS feature is helping significantly in low light which makes the photo taken from OnePlus 6 stand out apart from the one taken from OnePlus 5T.
    It was present before in OnePlus 3 but the flagships that followed after lacked in that feature resulting in lesser quality photographs unruly to the eyes.
    And due to OnePlus 6's main camera sensor now being 19% larger than the 5T, I would say it is a surefire way to improve lowlight performance, dynamic range and OIS.
    The Portrait Mode has also improved from previous generations making it a phone good enough to rely upon.

2. STRENGTH -
    When it comes to the Design of OnePlus 6: One word pops into my mind ~ Sophistication.
    The Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and the rear of my Mirror Black variant has a high sheen that made me own this one rather than the other OnePlus 6 variants. Surely the Midnight Black has a corroded matte finish which produces a refracted pattern in the glass when one holds it up to the light and the Silk White finish has a rose gold frame, with soft smooth texture on the back due to the use of actual pearl dust, but the MIRROR BLACK is shiny and super-glossy, thanks to the all-glass design and being a fan of dark colours, I didn't had to think twice before opting for this variant.
    Now let's talk about the Durability part.
    Unexpectedly getting scratches is not what I would want out of my new OnePlus 6. It's not unbreakable, the glass ensures that, but normal wear and tear will be handled easily.
    If you notice where the Notch lives, up at the top, there's a metal speaker grille which proved durable as well. There is an overall aluminium finish to the band wrapping the phone which improves the metal's excellent corrosion resistance and it's wear resistance.
    After seeing the OnePlus 6 (Mirror Black) passing the durability test with flying colours, I just knew I had to own this beauty and make it mine.

3. POWER -
    In terms of internal hardware with a Snapdragon 845 CPU, Adrenob 630 GPU, and a whooping 8GB RAM, I guarantee the OnePlus 6 comes stacked. It is a top tier flagship in terms of Hardware specifications which keeps me satisfied until the next.
    With Software updates rolled out frequently, OnePlus 6 that runs on Android 8.1 Oreo, Oxygen OS has turned into one of the most enjoyable and reliable versions of Android till date.
    Coming to the Camera System, which delivers a Super Slow Motion mode that can capture up to 480 frames per second, I say that' a burning power given to the new OnePlus 6 at it's own lightning speed.

4. BEAUTY -
    Scrolling through the Community App, I held my OnePlus 6 in it's own raw beauty astonishing me with it's sleek design and shiny mirror which puts my beauty at test as well. But I would also like to say, me and my OnePlus 6 goes hand in hand. When I look into the royal glass back of it, I am transformed into an era where I see people holding OnePlus phone in their hands because the future belongs to those who believe in the BEAUTY of their dreams. And with OnePlus 6, it is my dream that came true.
    "Because if Beauty is Power, a smile is it's sword." (John Ray). Thanks, @theshinybeast.
    And I am sure with my Mirror Black, I can never stop smiling.

5. COMFORT -
    I dress myself not to impress but for Comfort and style. The same saying I can dedicate to my new OnePlus 6 but with a slight twitch.
    I own a OnePlus 6 not just to impress, but with it, I am more comfortable to step out in the rain or get it adhered to some water splashes, here and there.
    The Nylon black case that I ordered with my OnePlus 5T adds another longevity as per my uses, but that's meant for a different review on another thread.

6. DELIGHT -
    With the OnePlus 6 I got a solid round Camera experience, a Display that is so much better and Software that is feature-rich, plain and fast, all at the same time.
    Coming to Nifty tricks, the one that tops my list is whether to embrace the given Notch or not? On good days, I can happily agree with the top design but on some bad days, I can go back hassle free and use it just like my 5T, but this time with slightly less bezels.
    Now let me delight you with some Cherries on Cake (OnePlus 6)?
    • Slow Motion Video Recording
    • Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
    • OIS
    • Gigabit LTE Connectivity Support
    • Improved Gaming Mode
    • Easy Navigation Gestures
    • Front Portrait Mode with Bokeh Effects
    My list would never end and all these are likely to create a ripple effect enough to make you own a OnePlus 6 and I'd suggest get your hands on this perfect smartphone until the stocks last.

CONCLUSION -

To conclude, Butterly Smooth Experience is what this Blazingly Fast Android Phone consists of.
    And with this, I would like to end on a short but sweet note -
    "If you DON'T own a OnePlus 6, you own NOTHING at all."

With that, I'll give my sincere thanks to @Ruby G. for holding this contest as per my liking and letting me prove my point on Owning a brand new OnePlus phone!

Also a special mention to my fellow Wormies here who make me what I am today.
    @BobbyVK @idkwhoiam322 @SJBoss @BeingIncog @Shivang Joshi @Cheetosdust @Sharinnn @Mjo @SoniaB
    @GopalB. @meatandy @Baymax @binky @Bobbie63 @Deepak.Si @Dresa91 @enzodolan @Hydra Bob @MentalDraco @Nezumi_ @NeverGiveUpOnUrDreams @NeVeR_SeTTLe @Punk_69
    @Rusty NZ @Shadow0929 @Tobikage
    Without them, writing this wouldn't have been possible.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018

2. GopalB.
    Nougat May 26, 2018

GopalB. , May 26, 2018 :
    Reading now...
    Edit: Reading done...

Great read... :)
    Thank you for tagging me... as a friend of course...

Last edited: May 26, 2018

3. Deactivated User
    May 26, 2018

Ruby G., Zh_kilat, Tobikage and 13 others like this.
  4. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 26, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe , May 26, 2018 :
    Nice, short and sweet ;)
    I can really see the difference in photos between the OnePlus 5T and the ONePlus 6 :) OIS is a must in any device no matter what anyone says. I have been saying this for over a year :D

5. Mjo
    Marshmallow May 26, 2018

6. meatandy
    Oreo May 26, 2018

7. Shivang Joshi
    Starting Point Expert May 26, 2018

Alvie, Zh_kilat, Tobikage and 14 others like this.
  8. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert May 26, 2018

Cheetosdust , May 26, 2018 :
    Hey @RJBoss

Really cool review. Concise and straight from the heart.

Love this! :)

Congratulations on the thread and keep it up!

9. NeverGiveUpOnUrDreams
    Lollipop May 26, 2018

10. Shadow0929
    Jelly Bean May 26, 2018

Shadow0929 , May 26, 2018 :
    this is the first time I read a OnePlus 6 review on the forums with colors excellent read man and thanks for the tag! quote destroyed hahaha *evil laugh*

11. Nezumi_
    KitKat May 26, 2018

Nezumi_ , May 26, 2018 :
    11/10 sooo colorful and well written review ^w^

12. Lancelot_69
    Lollipop May 26, 2018

13. dsw28
    Marshmallow May 26, 2018

14. MentalDraco
    Marshmallow May 26, 2018

MentalDraco , May 26, 2018 :
    It is great >w<