RMA for faulty earpiece speaker denied due to "small scratch" on device.

1. X1542733448240 Donut Jun 17, 2019

X1542733448240, Jun 17, 2019 :
    A day after receiving my new OnePlus 7 Pro I made a phone call with it and found the earpiece makes the same static noise that others have made threads here about. I set up the RMA and promptly boxed up the phone to send back for replacement and made sure the device was spotless.

This is OnePlus' response for a phone with faulty electronics that was used for less than 20 hours and was in the included protective case the entire time:

[​IMG]

I have requested proof of the damage multiple times and still have received nothing. Damage that would have not happened to the device if it wasn't faulty and had to be sent back. This is not the type of support I would expect from a "flagship" level device and really poor form by OnePlus. If anyone has to return a phone for any reason make sure you document every bit of it before sending the phone in because OnePlus won't be there to support you.

2. malidan Marshmallow Jun 17, 2019

malidan, Jun 17, 2019 :
    They usually say water damage.:rolleyes:
    I'm surprised they didnt offer you a repair though, poor CS as always.

3. superplus English POC Assistant Head Moderator Jun 17, 2019

superplus, Jun 17, 2019 :
    Please send me a private message with your Customer Support Ticket number and I'll see if we can escalate the case for you: https://forums.oneplus.com/conversations/add?to=superplus