Roaming One Plus 7 pro via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. GermanSaid
    Eclair Jul 26, 2021

GermanSaid , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 26, 2021 :
    En donde esta la opcion para habilitar roaming?. Ya que no puedo hacer llamadas, y en modo automático no hace el cambio para que salga la llamada. Ayuda

rHITkM. likes this.
  2. rHITkM.
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 28, 2021

rHITkM. , Jul 28, 2021 :
    This forum is English only please share your queries in English only from next time.
    I have had translated your text so that everyone can engage.

Please confirm that you said:

"Where is the option to enable roaming? Since I cannot make calls, and in automatic mode it does not make the change so that the call goes out. Help"

To look into the matter Can you share sim settings page Screenshot from System Settings.

GermanSaid likes this.
  3. GermanSaid
    Eclair Jul 29, 2021

GermanSaid , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 29, 2021 :
    Yes. Thats waht im said. Thanks!

rHITkM. likes this.
  4. GermanSaid
    Eclair Jul 29, 2021

GermanSaid , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 29, 2021 :
    1627521012387.jpg

1627521012435.jpg
    Yesterday i did step by step a tutorial of youtube.. in the screendhot 2 appears the volte and wifi calls afer i Do the tutorial. But only appears, without function.. next step was with adb fastboot to both switchs do the function but dont result in my device... With android 11

5. rHITkM.
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 29, 2021

rHITkM. , Jul 29, 2021 :
    said:
    Are you travelling to other Country or different States in your Country? Please confirm that you have purchased a Roaming pack as Roaming will be available if you have purchased the suitable Roaming pack as your carrier provides for the travelling Countries or to States of your Country.
    Because for call there is no option that you can enable to activate Roaming , there is only Roaming (connect to data service when Roaming) option available that can be enabled or disabled.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021