OxygenOS rollback from android 10 to android 9

1. DBSmooth
    Cupcake Nov 9, 2019 at 7:53 PM

DBSmooth , Nov 9, 2019 at 7:53 PM :
    Dear Team,

Now we got a serious problem here, i had upgrade my oneplus 6t mclaren from android 9 to android 10. After couple of days i notice the are some bug issue and searching on our community that there is, so people say you can download the roll out android 9 full version as it is says and later if the android 10 is stabilized then download the latest 10.0.?. So i copy to the local intern file and then i do on Local upgrade, reading the package of android 9, start to rolling back, asking me to reboot, then suddenly my phone switch off and stays like that, not responding at all to even put my phone on again with the power button, i put to charge even that doesn't function at all!!! i had 75% battery still and now it's just like that dead, not responding. What must i do now, i have insurance for this device.

Do i need to go to a service of your and you check out what is the problem with the phone now? Coz other ideas i don't have at the moment, please responding me as soon as possible. kind dregards DBS.