[ROM] [6.0.1] Unofficial CyanogenMod 13

1. kniVesss
    Jelly Bean Jul 5, 2016

kniVesss , Jul 5, 2016 :
    Would have been a necessity 8 months ago but your little Helen (and co) are doing a fine job these days.

2. rkrohan
    Donut Jul 6, 2016

obiwan+ likes this.
  3. Nooblit
    Gingerbread Jul 6, 2016

Nooblit , Jul 6, 2016 :
    I hope one plus keeps its relationship up with cyanogen. Sucks to see that the 3 is the only oneplus device without an official build. Hopefully that will change in the near future.

4. Vector
    Jelly Bean Jul 6, 2016

Vector , Jul 6, 2016 :
    @Coldbird was a find 7 legend! I've donated to this fine gent.

Coldbird likes this.
  5. Coldbird
    Gingerbread Jul 6, 2016

Coldbird , Jul 6, 2016 :
    I feel honored, thank you.

But for the OP3 I've decided to just sit and watch other people do the work for once rather than having to dig in myself.

Also, Grarak's been doing a good job on the OP2 already from what I've seen (watching him from afar), so I thought tipping him off about this might be the best way to proceed.

From this point on there really is no excuse for not having Dash charge in custom ROMs anymore, I've literally served it on a silver plate now.

But I guess people will stay paranoid and just wait until OP confirms my "leak" is the real deal sometime at the end of July.

RoggaRolla and Vector like this.
  6. notcyf
    Honeycomb Jul 6, 2016

notcyf , Jul 6, 2016 :
    Don't think it works, it's a bug in AOSP or OxygenOS(Or was this the OnePlus 2?) when i last read about it.

7. Vector
    Jelly Bean Jul 6, 2016

Vector , Jul 6, 2016 :
    Here we go again. I remember the last time you had a fix well before people understood it...
    Grarak has been doing just incredible work and I almost feel he's doing all the fixes that should have been done in the first place...and he isn't the one that should be responsible for fixing what's wrong software wise with oneplus phones. We're lucky to have him bring cyanogenmod to us, he's been doing an outstanding job and I feel it's been an incredible gesture of public service.

rclotz and RoggaRolla like this.
  8. Coldbird
    Gingerbread Jul 6, 2016

Coldbird , Jul 6, 2016 :
    What's your problem?

Did I say anything that belittles Grarak's work? I really don't think so, in fact I've praised his work.

Also, I'm not entirely sure what you are referring to but I'm assuming you mean the storage merging hack in the Find 7 days.

Well, I at least did something. What have you contributed that puts you in a position to judge?

9. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Jul 6, 2016

Jamesst20 , Jul 6, 2016 :
    I don't think he was judging you by the way :)

Quoting this from XDA http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=67629438&postcount=78 What are your thoughts on this ?

Vector likes this.
  10. Vector
    Jelly Bean Jul 6, 2016

Vector , Jul 6, 2016 :
    I think you mistook me and perhaps I chose the wrong words. I wasn't making judgements at all, I simply wanted to praise you both. I absolutely loved your work. I love both you and Grarak.

Jamesst20 likes this.
  11. obiwan+
    Honeycomb Jul 6, 2016

12. matssa
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 7, 2016

13. Deactivated User
    Jul 7, 2016

Deactivated User , Jul 7, 2016 :
    You're messing some things up.
    CyanogenMod is a open source community that creates the CM Android code.
    The relationship with Cyanogen was about the CyanogenOS a proprietary system based on CyanogenMod.
    So if you want to get an official CM, many people in the CM community have to want that (so I think sooner or later there will be a official version.)

14. Shutts318ci
    Froyo Jul 7, 2016

Shutts318ci , Jul 7, 2016 :
    This all sounds very promising and I can't thank everyone involved, especially Garak, enough. Is DASH Charge the only thing not working now? Does anyone have this installed and can compare speed/battery life to the default Oxygen implementation? Also, are fixes easy to implement? Thanks all.

15. Shutts318ci
    Froyo Jul 7, 2016

16. rclotz
    Honeycomb Jul 7, 2016

rclotz , Jul 7, 2016 :
    Just read the first posting in this thread. ;)
    That's a perfect manual.

17. taranbeer
    Froyo Jul 7, 2016

taranbeer , Jul 7, 2016 :
    Can anyone running this rom try to see if the Dash Charge works if the phone is turned off.

18. dandypeter
    Gingerbread Jul 8, 2016

dandypeter , Jul 8, 2016 :
    Unbelievably slow download. It's like modem speeds. A torrent would be nice about now.

An md5 would be nice.

obiwan+ likes this.
  19. dandypeter
    Gingerbread Jul 8, 2016

dandypeter , Jul 8, 2016 :
    This is the only thing on the screen. No indication of Dash charging.

Attached Files:

20. taranbeer
    Froyo Jul 8, 2016

taranbeer , Jul 8, 2016 :
    Can you see how much time does it takes to charge from 10-50 when the phone is off with the CM13. It would give a idea if Dash Charge works when the phone is off. It won't take more than 15-20 mins. and if its more than that, it means that it won't work like that until the binaries are implanted in the ROM.