Lollipop Jul 8, 2016

Wahoux , Jul 8, 2016 :
    I'm on the fisrt build and it charge as fast as dash charge on stock rom

2. mdkamrul
    Froyo Jul 8, 2016

mdkamrul , Jul 8, 2016 :
    I have two question.

1. When official one will be released?
    2. How long it take to charge full from stock charger?

obiwan+ likes this.
  3. matssa
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 8, 2016

matssa , Jul 8, 2016 :
    Dude, please use the freaking search bar. This has been said countless times... No it doesn't have it. Why? Go look in the threads.

Normal since the first build had the Dash part it seems.

First rule: never ask an ETA. These people are doing it for free, you can't ask them for an ETA. For the charging part, depends of your charger etc... For me, charger from OnePlus takes longer than my Qualcoom quick charge 2.0.

LoveOnePlus and Wahoux like this.
  4. obiwan+
    Honeycomb Jul 8, 2016

obiwan+ , Jul 8, 2016 :
    I agree. Some form of checksum. To prevent man in the middle attacks and bad downloads (not sure if TWRP detects bad downloads).

5. mdkamrul
    Froyo Jul 8, 2016

mdkamrul , Jul 8, 2016 :
    What do you mean by First rule and where these rules been written or communicated?
    Cyanogenmod is officially available for all the Oneplus devices except OP3. Hence I don't see any bad on asking atleast a tentative date of arrival. Technically you haven't answer the charging part since my question was very straightforward. I am not looking for QC2 compare with OP charger. What I wanted to know is, how long it takes to charge full from OP3 Dash charge.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016

taranbeer likes this.
  6. TLK
    Froyo Jul 8, 2016

7. gtube
    Froyo Jul 8, 2016

gtube , Jul 8, 2016 :
    Just switched from 3.2.1 to cm13. CM13 is fast. I tested the built-in dialer sip VoIP featur. It still has the same shutter sound issue as the OOS 3.2.1. Very strange.

Thank Grarak!

8. digitaldr
    Gingerbread Jul 9, 2016

digitaldr , Jul 9, 2016 :
    Is screen calibration supported? I would like something between OOS standard and sRGB modes.

9. Flamehell
    Gingerbread Jul 9, 2016

Flamehell , Jul 9, 2016 :
    Guys,do you think that there will be soon a build with the last security patch?Tnx :)

10. notcyf
    Honeycomb Jul 9, 2016

notcyf , Jul 9, 2016 :
    Yeah CM has already merged all the patches, just wait for a CM repo sync, but OnePlus 3 has been getting some merges in the CM gerrit aswell, i have a feeling the device is becoming nightly official soon :)

11. gtube
    Froyo Jul 9, 2016

gtube , Jul 9, 2016 :
    yes,supported.

digitaldr likes this.
  12. gtube
    Froyo Jul 9, 2016

gtube , Jul 9, 2016 :
    This CM13 Rom runs great. Comparing to OOS 3.2.1, I don't miss notification sound any more. Also, runs smoother and faster. Just miss fast charging.

OOS always miss some SIP voip calls and instant messages.

13. masaga91
    Gingerbread Jul 10, 2016

masaga91 , Jul 10, 2016 :
    It's kind of an implicit rule, you don't ask for estimated times, you just sit and wait for it to happen, some developers take offend if you ask for it others simply don't mind. It all develops from the thing that many developers work in there free time, they don't work on the ROM 24/7

And using the stock charger it charges at about 1% per minute approximately, then slows down a little bit, for me from 10-100 takes between, an hour and a half to 2 hours

matssa and HideoKuze like this.
  14. mdkamrul
    Froyo Jul 10, 2016

mdkamrul , Jul 10, 2016 :
    Thanks for the information.

15. obiwan+
    Honeycomb Jul 10, 2016

obiwan+ , Jul 10, 2016 :
    Do you know if an official version of Cyanogenmod is in the works? I understand this here is an inofficial version and it may have no connections at all to any possibly upcoming official versions.
    But it would be good to know if there is going to be an official version.
    (NOT asking for an ETA by the way)

16. gtube
    Froyo Jul 10, 2016

gtube , Jul 10, 2016 :
    CM is a Microsoft company now. Op3 should be officially supported. As long as OP contributes to part-time developer, nonofficial one is fine. Great job.

17. cedalone
    Jelly Bean Jul 10, 2016

cedalone , Jul 10, 2016 :
    Unofficial is the first step, wait and it'll be official nightlies soon. See what happens previously with OP2/cm and you'll understand.

obiwan+ likes this.
  18. Shutts318ci
    Froyo Jul 11, 2016

Shutts318ci , Jul 11, 2016 :
    That assumes you know what "unlock your bootloader via fastboot" means and how to install that recovery image file?

19. anikonda
    Cupcake Jul 11, 2016

20. rclotz
    Honeycomb Jul 11, 2016

Shutts318ci likes this.