3. prem.kansara
    Jelly Bean Dec 25, 2015

prem.kansara , Dec 25, 2015 :
    I use Boeffla kernel :rolleyes:

4. JayminVyas
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 25, 2015

JayminVyas , Dec 25, 2015 :
    Thanks! Will try out the modem.

Another thing now..... Anyone tried custom profiles on synapse? I am constantly getting force closes on it, when a custom profile is loaded.

Using lighting caf kernel v 17, with 23 Dec build, trying to load Styloking smartmax caf v3.

Synapse opens again, only after I clear the app data.... Basically without the custom profile.

5. hream41
    Froyo Dec 25, 2015

hream41 , Dec 25, 2015 :
    Can u send me the link of that kernel? Did u just flash that.. Or you had some tweaking to do?

6. 69gm
    Jelly Bean Dec 25, 2015

69gm , Dec 25, 2015 :
    As I shut down for my vacation, I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season. Doesn't matter if you celebrate Christmas or not. It's the meaning of the season that's the most important thing. Jews, Muslims, Christians...all religions of the world...embrace that we are all THE SAME on this Spaceship Earth.

Peace on earth...Goodwill to all...

See you all in the New Year!

7. JayminVyas

Actually, Googling it leads me to Oxygen OS Modem everytime. Check out this link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B936USMlQhtKM2hwYnRiYzAxdGs/view

I think if people have flashed this itself, for Marshmallow ROMs, then it should be safe.

8. hream41
    Froyo Dec 25, 2015

hream41 , Dec 25, 2015 :
    This thread/using this rom doesn't support custom kernel.. How can u make Boeffla work with sultans rom

9. prem.kansara
    Jelly Bean Dec 25, 2015

prem.kansara , Dec 25, 2015 :
    Oh damn I forgot I didn't used any :p
    I flashed almost every ROM out there :p
    Sultan's build was my first thought so it slipped my mind :D

10. csabreu

csabreu , Dec 25, 2015 :
    I had the same problem concerning custom profiles on Synapse. I ended up solving it by introducing the settings from Stylo King's smartmax profile by hand (using the screenshots) and then save as my own profile for later availability. After a while, I reverted back to the stock kernel because it felt somewhat laggy.

JayminVyas likes this.
  11. csabreu

csabreu , Dec 25, 2015 :
    So far that I know and I've tested them myself, there's Lightning kernel and Tyr kernel that work with this ROM.

jstepa likes this.
  12. csabreu

csabreu , Dec 25, 2015 :
    A Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you also. Have a nice vacation as well.

69gm likes this.
  13. JayminVyas

Stylo's profiles went well for me on lollipop. Again, not sure if what I mention, is a factor, but when I used to do dirty or partial clean flashes, I found it laggy. But when I started flashing clean (I mean after formatting phone for each flash) I found it worked well.
    But that's the only way I think to try it out now..... By manually setting it that way.

14. Areebanwar
    Honeycomb Dec 25, 2015

Areebanwar , Dec 25, 2015 :
    OK this is pretty annoying..I got back the black screen on bootup..could anyone please help?

15. jstepa
    KitKat Dec 25, 2015

jstepa , Dec 25, 2015 :
    Seems that nobody else than you is affected about this.
    Did you try clean flash without trying to restore anything, just wipe all but internal storage and otg, flash ROM and GApps + wipe Dalvik and cache?

JayminVyas and theshinybeast like this.
  16. Areebanwar
    Honeycomb Dec 25, 2015

Areebanwar , Dec 25, 2015 :
    Yes. Infact I just did..I also installed the nightly and then installed this ROM..turns out the issue is solved tenporaily and then it comes back again...after which I'm forced to clean flash..even if I try to restore back to the backup of the same build..
    What is weird is that I never had this problem with any of sultan's 12.1 ROMS or the 13.0 UNTIL after I flashed the 21st build..

I should also mention I had this problem on Marsh cm 13 as well (Aaahh's ROM-1.8). But not a problem on any nightly, AICP CAF build or Temasek CAF build.
    My t.w.r.p version is 2.8.7.0.

17. jstepa
    KitKat Dec 25, 2015

jstepa , Dec 25, 2015 :
    - Flash TWRP 2.8.6.0: http://dl.twrp.me/bacon/
    Reboot to recovery after flash and see that the version has changed (on the top)
    - Flash this Firmware: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952604019
    - Wipe all but internal storage and otg
    - Flash ROM and GApps
    - Wipe Dalvik and cache
    - Reboot to system

Areebanwar likes this.
  18. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Dec 25, 2015

JayminVyas and jstepa like this.
  19. jstepa
    KitKat Dec 25, 2015

jstepa , Dec 25, 2015 :
    That's my standard answer, just copy/ paste, as I'm so lazy :p
    Most of problems solved if just do it the right order...
    Happy Holidays to you too! :)

JayminVyas and theshinybeast like this.
  20. manshyworld

manshyworld , Dec 25, 2015 :
    hey guys
    how about add marshmallow as primary or secondary rom with multirom from being lollipop :D
    i tried to just add guess wt it didn't work, so i don't know if i need a special version of twrp or wt
    so can anyone tell us how to do it ?