ROM [ROM+KERNEL][6.0.1] Unofficial CyanogenMod 13.0 with 3.4.0 kernel

1. Morttem
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 4, 2016

Morttem , May 4, 2016 :
    Does anyone have a video were we can see the step by step to update de version of sultan? I tried already but it didn't worked :(

2. Shubh21
    Honeycomb May 4, 2016

Shubh21 , May 4, 2016 :
    Sultan switched from CM Nightlies to CM Snapshot branch, you'll have to clean flash the latest version to get OTA updates..

fenice likes this.
  3. Morttem
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 4, 2016

Morttem , May 4, 2016 :
    HI man, I tried it yesterday but it did't worked, I mas told that not selecting otg and internal storage wont delete my apps data but it did, also when I flashed it I was not receiving any ota, not sure if I did the process on the right way, could you please help me on that?

4. jmpxupi
    Froyo May 4, 2016

jmpxupi , May 4, 2016 :
    hi, i don't know what happened but everything was going right and an ota update screwed everything!!
    I flashed the rom this afternoon and I've restored all my data and apps, after I downloaded an ota update and when trying to install it, the OPO rebooted and the screen started flashing and I don't know what to do.

I tried to switch off the phone and reboot into recovery but no way.

Can anyone help me please?

thanks

5. Shubh21
    Honeycomb May 5, 2016

Shubh21 , May 5, 2016 :
    When you select the data partition to wipe in TWRP, you WILL lose your app data.. It is ALWAYS recommended to wipe data partition when switching ROMs, however you can skip on it when updating to a newer version of same ROM..
    For OTA updates, go to Settings - About Phone - CyanogenMod Updates - change the 'Check for updates' to your choice.. Also, please be aware that Sultan doesn't put out updates everyday, so that might also be a reason for you not seeing any OTAs.. Hope this helps.. Cheers

6. Shubh21
    Honeycomb May 5, 2016

Shubh21 , May 5, 2016 :
    Can you boot into Fastboot?
    Check this guide here :https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...lashing-recovery-roms-kernels-rooting.291274/

7. Tuqano
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 5, 2016

Tuqano , May 5, 2016 :
    Is there an issue on latest build regarding file manager? I can't find the option to get root access in file manager settings...

8. Morttem
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 5, 2016

Morttem , May 5, 2016 :
    Yes i know that, but what I'm talking about that the last version installed on my phone is 13.0-20160312, so I was told that it was neccesary a clean install but I don't want to loose my apps data and I can't find the file for the newer version.

9. yaltis
    Jelly Bean May 5, 2016

yaltis , May 5, 2016 :
    ty for your answer.
    i managed to flash latest version .everything is ok
    BUT!!! i cant root my phone.in twrp last step, when i clickon to- root the device- then my phone restarts in a boot loop.
    so i flashed again with gaps but this time without accepting rooting.
    any idea why this is happening?
    im running twrp 2.8.6.0

10. yaltis
    Jelly Bean May 5, 2016

yaltis , May 5, 2016 :
    im on 04302016 unrooted
    ive just noticed that in development there are not anymore "enable root:" and "update recovery"
    is this normal?

11. Dendedanamekian
    Gingerbread May 5, 2016

Dendedanamekian , May 5, 2016 :
    Normal. Root is no longer in options. You just flash the SuperSU in Original Post and when TWRP asks if you would like to install SuperSU select to not install it.

12. Dendedanamekian
    Gingerbread May 5, 2016

Dendedanamekian , May 5, 2016 :
    Normal. Root is no longer in options. You just flash the SuperSU in Original Post and when TWRP asks if you would like to install SuperSU select to not install it.

13. Shubh21
    Honeycomb May 5, 2016

Shubh21 , May 5, 2016 :
    It is normal, root has been removed by Sultan on purpos; one has to flash SuperSU to get root.. It has been posted in the original post..

14. Shubh21
    Honeycomb May 5, 2016

Shubh21 , May 5, 2016 :
    2.8.6 flashes SuperSU v2.46 which is incompatible with Android MM.. If you decide to stick with TWRP v2.8.6, remember to NOT allow TWRP to flash SuperSU when flashing or updating a ROM..
    Why not flash a newer version? You can flash the official version, or the modified versions by kumajaya..

yaltis likes this.
  15. jmpxupi
    Froyo May 5, 2016

16. thewardy
    Froyo May 5, 2016

thewardy , May 5, 2016 :
    Bug Report

My phone battery died whilst in Do Not Disturb Mode, upon restarting it's impossible to turn the mode off. Both the Shortcut tile and the End Now button do not respond. Tried clearing cache and Dalvik cache and that didn't work.

Not sure if a complete reflash would help but I don't really want to go through setting it all up again if possible :-(

17. yaltis
    Jelly Bean May 5, 2016

yaltis , May 5, 2016 :
    finally i did it.ty
    do i have to flash supersu in every update?

18. 69gm
    Jelly Bean May 5, 2016

69gm , May 5, 2016 :
    Yes

highdiver_2000 and yaltis like this.
  19. daniga74
    Jelly Bean May 6, 2016

daniga74 , May 6, 2016 :
    try a dirty flash: flash the rom once again without wipe data but just only system partition.

20. Laamapalmu
    Jelly Bean May 6, 2016

Laamapalmu , May 6, 2016 :
    Why is shutting down the phone so slow? When I'm rebooting or turning the phone off, it takes like 10-15 seconds before it shuts down and then starts the reboot process.

21. Morttem
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 6, 2016

Morttem , May 6, 2016 :
    Hey guys, can anyone help me with a step by step to make an upgrade to the latest version of the system and without loosing my apps data?

I have the version 13.0-20160312 so I have no updates since then.

I tried with the steps on the first comment but it only downgrade the version of my system/

Thanks!