ROM [ROM+KERNEL][6.0.1] Unofficial CyanogenMod 13.0 with 3.4.0 kernel

1. 69gm
    Jelly Bean May 6, 2016

69gm , May 6, 2016 :
    As of 3/21/2016 build, a clean flash is required because of the switch to the stable branch of CM. Sorry but you will lose things. You might try a backup app like Titanium...

2. nasosrr
    Donut May 7, 2016

nasosrr , May 7, 2016 :
    Hello everyone.
    I have a strange problem and I could use some help. I performed a search but I couldn't find anything, there was one user with the same problem on a OP2, but even he didn't find a solution. So here is the situation:

Ever since I installed sultan's CM13 I can't find the separate camera folders inside DCIM folder when I connect the phone to my PC with Windows 10. Before the Sultan CM13, I could just fine. In fact, there are more than one folders that are missing. I will explain what I mean later on.
    First of all, I should say that I have activated the file transfer option from the pull-down menu and I can see most of the folders, but not the camera folders in DCIM, as I said. I can however see everything if I boot in recovery mode and connect the phone to the PC. So, using this mode, I copied the camera folder to the root folder and restarted the phone. The folder wasn't there! It's almost as sultan CM13 doesn't want me to see my photos through it.
    Is there a solution to this? Is there something I am doing wrong? Perhaps a setting that I am missing? Everything worked perfectly on Official CM11.
    I should say that I have activated the root access option on the rom.

If I haven't explained my problem clearly enough, I can add screenshots.

Thank you in advance.

I am adding the screenshots so that it gets easier.

The first one shows the folder structure through the recovery mode and the second through CM13. It's the same phone, I promise.
    http://i.imgur.com/w341EZ2.png
    http://i.imgur.com/YX9j4D1.png

I would really appreciate some help on that.
    Also, while we're at it, is there a way to preselect file transfer mode each time I connect to the computer? It's a bit boring to have to switch every time. I don't even understand this as a default option.

Last edited: May 7, 2016

3. jmpxupi
    Froyo May 7, 2016

jmpxupi , May 7, 2016 :
    After entering fastboot mode, I could go to recovery and it made something by itself cause it showed a status bar that arrived to 100% and I couls reboot to the sultan rom without any other problem.

I don't know why I had that problem but I could solve it

Apart of this, a thing that I've noticed these last two days is that the battery drains faster than the stock rom I had before.
    I made to full charges but the battery drains in less than 24h when with CM12.1 It usually took 36-42hours with normal use

4. yaltis
    Jelly Bean May 8, 2016

yaltis , May 8, 2016 :
    hi there
    can you please remind me witch is the best cam according to you, for sultans rom and a link?ty

5. 69gm
    Jelly Bean May 8, 2016

69gm , May 8, 2016 :
    Wot?

jstepa likes this.
  6. jstepa
    KitKat May 8, 2016

7. sfksuperman
    Honeycomb May 8, 2016

sfksuperman , May 8, 2016 :
    hello guys, i need some answers.

1) I have oneplus 2 phone, so i wanna know which VR or cardboard will work with it?

2) Also, tell me that what kind of media/video/game or any other thing that VR/cardboard supports? i mean can i play HD movies or normal movies with it?

3) Link me here the VR/cardboard which supports oneplus 2 , so that i can buy it. Budget is Rs500 to Rs 800.

Thanks in advance.

8. jstepa
    KitKat May 8, 2016

jstepa , May 8, 2016 :
    1) You are on the wrong category, this is OPO not OP2

2) You are on the wrong category, this is OPO not OP2

3) Same answer as in 1) and 2)

Thank you ;)

9. sfksuperman
    Honeycomb May 8, 2016

i thought we r family in oneplus but u r differentiating now!

10. jstepa
    KitKat May 8, 2016

jstepa , May 8, 2016 :
    I just think you can get better (and accurate) answers from users that actually uses OP2.
    But what ever, you can wait here and get no answers...

fenice likes this.
  11. sfksuperman
    Honeycomb May 8, 2016

well, thats concern for all users here as oneplus family.

12. jstepa
    KitKat May 8, 2016

jstepa , May 8, 2016 :
    As a member of oneplus family, I hope you get an answer, but I doubt you are going to get it in OPO category ;)

13. chuck_stones
    Gingerbread May 8, 2016

chuck_stones , May 8, 2016 :
    Is this spam?!

Shubh21 and jstepa like this.
  14. sfksuperman
    Honeycomb May 8, 2016

15. Shubh21
    Honeycomb May 8, 2016

Shubh21 , May 8, 2016 :
    I mean no disrespect, but have you honestly searched for anything before asking here?
    Why do you want others to just spoon-feed you when you can find all the answers in under 15 minutes if you search for them? ( I am willing to bet on the 15 minutes claim too)
    & the OnePlus family thing is no excuse for not taking even an iota of effort from your side..
    If you really don't know what any VR set is capable of, I think you should first educate yourself on it to avoid any disappointment, & if you like it, only then think of buying it.

jstepa likes this.
  16. Alivethereality
    Jelly Bean May 8, 2016

17. Shubh21
    Honeycomb May 8, 2016

18. Alivethereality
    Jelly Bean May 8, 2016

Alivethereality , May 8, 2016 :
    yeah already did it
    the only problem was the stupid google play who didn't offer me to restore all my installed apps, which i have backuped, so took me a couple of hours to reinstall those, set them up and update
    now just maybe an hour to set up the system and tweak it and the phone is ready to use
    btw the op should update the first download link to the latest build, also the very first link takes ages to download, so does the OTA, so when i saw i got the previous version i had to download it via mirror on second link ( from xda forums ), and then dirty flash
    all worked out, everything seems to be working, everything seems to be compatible
    only thing i've noticed is i cant seem to install the supersu backup script to survive dirt flashes, the option is grey
    maybe ill figure it out eventually

19. Shubh21
    Honeycomb May 8, 2016

Shubh21 , May 8, 2016 :
    SuperSU currently installs in System-less mode for CM ROMs, so it will not survive updates.. You'll have to flash SuperSU with every ROM update for root..

20. Alivethereality
    Jelly Bean May 8, 2016

Alivethereality , May 8, 2016 :
    that kinda sux
    for 5.1 it worked ...