ROM [ROM+KERNEL][6.0.1] Unofficial CyanogenMod 13.0 with 3.4.0 kernel

1. Valokuvaaja
    Honeycomb Jan 26, 2017

Valokuvaaja , Jan 26, 2017 :
    If I remember correctly he said he will make nougat if CM (now Lineage) makes stable branch for bacon.

2. thewardy
    Froyo Jan 30, 2017

3. Falfa
    Eclair Jan 31, 2017

4. 69gm
    Jelly Bean Feb 13, 2017

5. daniga74
    Jelly Bean Feb 13, 2017

6. thewardy
    Froyo Feb 13, 2017

tye359 and daniga74 like this.
  7. thewardy
    Froyo Feb 16, 2017

thewardy , Feb 16, 2017 :
    Noticing much better battery life with this build versus the previous two. No idea why given the detail in the change log, but I'm happy!

8. Aletheia_
    Gingerbread Feb 17, 2017

Aletheia_ , Feb 17, 2017 :
    Is anyone else getting an error logging into Snapchat?

I clean flashed the latest version, but Snapchat keeps giving me the "oh no, your login failed" with a link saying that third-party features have to be disabled in order to login (I don't have root enabled nor xposed installed, so not sure what's wrong).

9. tye359
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 18, 2017

tye359 , Feb 18, 2017 :
    I don't use Snapchat anymore, but I installed it to see if it would work and there were no issues for me logging in?

Android Pay works too

10. thewardy
    Froyo Feb 22, 2017

thewardy , Feb 22, 2017 :
    New Build up. Change log?
    Updates are coming thick and fast I have to say.

11. simbalage22
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2017

simbalage22 , Mar 6, 2017 :
    BUG! so I have the galaxy mega, and put alot of money (new board, screen etc to get this old boy working again) but after recovery and install I did a clean install of this rom because of the CM and other custom roms for some reason making a call I loose complete control of screen, and it goes black. This rom has the ability to turn off the Proximity sensor so I have been using it and found that once the battery is below 30% the bluetooth cannot connect or pair correctly. First i thought it was my headset, but several do the same thing. Also how would one get Wi-fi calling to work? if not fix to get that back, i could fwd to a number so a VOIP app anyone could reccomend?
    THanks in advance
    Ken

12. thewardy
    Froyo Mar 8, 2017

thewardy , Mar 8, 2017 :
    This is a rom for the Oneplus One, why would you flash this on a completely different phone? It's not written to run on anything else.

DrJMun likes this.
  13. Pahapoika91
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 9, 2017

Pahapoika91 , Mar 9, 2017 :
    Can we except Lineageos 14 version of this.

I remember sultan on my OPO and it was one of the best roms.

14. thewardy
    Froyo Mar 9, 2017

thewardy , Mar 9, 2017 :
    I really hope so, my OPO is still in mint condition and does everything I need it to. Replacing a perfectly good phone purely for software security seems plain wrong to me.

tye359 and Pahapoika91 like this.
  15. tye359
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 9, 2017

tye359 , Mar 9, 2017 :
    He went full retard...

se7enlyn likes this.
  16. simbalage22
    Cupcake Mar 10, 2017

simbalage22 , Mar 10, 2017 :
    i think i meant to say I put the version of this for the Galaxy mega. Sorry I just realized I put this on the wrong thread :)

17. thfreud
    Froyo Mar 13, 2017

18. subaryota
    Froyo Mar 14, 2017

subaryota , Mar 14, 2017 :
    @69gm if you wouldn't mind passing along a kind note to Sultanxda...

Many thanks to his work on thr OPO. I've been using his ROM for this phone for close to 2 yrs. It fits my purposes perfectly. It's stable. Great battery life. Highly customizable.

I am hesitant to even consider changing phones because I fear I will not be able to have access to Sultanxda's ROMs. In consideration of the 3T, I've heard he has moved away from OnePlus products. :(

So I think I'll hold onto my OPO longer.

Any possibililty of OnePlus taking SultanXda on as an official ROM developer and develop their Oxygen OS to the same level of stability, battery life, and customizability? :)

Cheers

19. 69gm
    Jelly Bean Mar 15, 2017

69gm , Mar 15, 2017 :
    Haha, I wish @Sultanxda was hired by OP. I think they are intimidated by him seeing as how he fixed many of the issues they had even when they originally introduced OOS. All I can tell you is that OP, at least, still provide him with the latest hardware so he can continue developing.

He doesn't dev that often for the OPO for a couple of reasons:

1. He's a college student and has a finite amount of time. Being that the 3T is his current daily driver, that's what his focus is if he has any time.
    2. For the OPO, being that his ROM is stable, and with no new development from CM/LOS, there really isn't that much left for him to do. He tries to keep up with security updates, but again, see the above on why he might not get a chance.
    He's still a little leary on LOS N but he might try and dip his feet in those waters this summer since he'll have a little more time...and hopefully LOS N will be a lot more stable itself by summer.

rajaspardeshi and theshinybeast like this.
  20. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Mar 15, 2017

theshinybeast , Mar 15, 2017 :
    Evening, long time no see. You need to convince the man to go Aosp+Caf.:rolleyes:

How are you Sir? o_O

69gm likes this.